Top 15 45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes

#1. Then came her voice in his ear: "I give myself to thee. I give myself to thee. I give myself to thee."
And at last she sank onto him, and he wrapped his arms about her and savoured the delicious peace. The stray, funny thought came: we're married, and he laughed out loud.

Loretta Chase

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #168394
#2. The first step to eternal life is you have to die.

Chuck Palahniuk

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #299936
#3. Americans are a lot more open, of course. There's something more declamatory in the way you express emotions. It's a stereotype but it's true. British people can appear repressed in expressing emotions. Not very good at self-evaluating, or affirming situations, touching, anything like that.

Emily Blunt

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #598321
#4. I don't listen to what people say about me and I don't read what they write about me. People can compare me to anyone they want to, but I'm not going to worry about it.

Eric Davis

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #612927
#5. He played the long game as if he was playing the short game, looking to entertain the crowd and paying absolutely no heed to the calibre of the attack, the state of the pitch or even the situation of the match.

David Mutton

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #644638
#6. I like the idea of going to one of those retreats where you don't speak - like, silence for five days.

Madonna Ciccone

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #855293
#7. I don't really use Facebook, because I find it a bit intrusive on your personal life.

Tom Odell

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1149754
#8. Modern broadcast television, with its digital boxes and fiber optics and orbiting geosynchronous satellites, has become a perfectly engineered slaughterhouse of time.

Daniel R. Thorne

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1165846
#9. If I do need to make money suddenly, I prefer to just draw something I want to draw and have someone else sell it for me on the Internet.

Chester Brown

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1263223
#10. My parents owned a plants nursery. We all grew up growing things and planting things and selling things, and I also managed landscape crews.

Jack Dangermond

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1307049
#11. to quicken with life. After an hour, covered

Nancy Horan

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1484361
#12. This is the guy that's KSM's nephew? What's his issue? DANIEL He's being a dick. BRADLEY If he's trying to outsmart you, tell him about your PhD.

Mark Boal

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1545836
#13. Football is made up of all kinds of conflict. In a dressing room, between players, between us and the manager, between us and loads of people who don't seem to matter. It's constant and harsh sometimes.

Wayne Rooney

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1653865
#14. I remember the sights and sounds and smells of home because the memory of home is the thing that never leaves us.

Wyatt Cooper

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1693116
#15. Creativity is the new currency, so, are you credited with new thoughts or overdrawn in old thinking?

Onyi Anyado

45 Funniest Yearbook Quotes #1733221

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top