Top 9 449 000 Quotes

#1. As a practicing neurologist, I can tell you first hand that working with Parkinson's patients offers clinical challenges. But from an emotional perspective, this disease can border on overwhelming.

David Perlmutter

449 000 Quotes #74457
#2. Every form of life is sacred. It is not possible to have an activity that is not sacred ... Coming to see everything as sacred and honouring everything is spiritual development.

Gary Zukav

449 000 Quotes #250392
#3. Social psychology has, as a rule, dealt with various phases of social experience from the psychological standpoint of individual experience.

George Herbert Mead

449 000 Quotes #287498
#4. Life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by disaster ... I think the human race doesn't have a future if it doesn't go into space. I therefore want to encourage public interest in space.

Peter Diamandis

449 000 Quotes #981269
#5. The oldest regretted the decline of the custom of wearing hats, because what did today's youngsters have left to take off their heads when they bumped into the doctor on the street?

Dimitri Verhulst

449 000 Quotes #1226740
#6. Be grateful for everything. The good, the bad, the ugly. Our entire life is a precious gift. It's all part of our path.

Dawn Gluskin

449 000 Quotes #1388000
#7. Everyone had believed for capitalism and democracy to grow, the corporation had to grow; though that was wrong, the idea stuck. Democracy was the meme, but corporate growth was an idea imbedded into that meme. Hard to shake one from the other.

Carla R. Herrera

449 000 Quotes #1678221
#8. I don't know why, the very first word on my very first record is 'Jesus.' I still invoke him as an entity to reckon with.

Patti Smith

449 000 Quotes #1776711
#9. I find the dead easier to be around than the dying. They are not in pain, not afraid of death. There are no awkward silences and conversations that dance around the obvious. They aren't scary...Cadavers, once you get used to them--and you do that quite fast--are surprisingly easy to be around.

Mary Roach

449 000 Quotes #1862572

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top