Top 14 40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes

#1. You know, I loved math. My mom was a math teacher.

Joan Cusack

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #14901
#2. Kids in urban and rural areas face so many challenges, and they show up at schools that don't have the extra capacity or extra resources to meet their needs.

Wendy Kopp

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #574729
#3. Too bad she was dull--dull girls were unbearable--certainly pretty though.

F Scott Fitzgerald

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #907333
#4. When I started you were more in touch with the people you were playing to. There wasn't the distance or the separation that there is now.

Van Morrison

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1020463
#5. A language is a dialect that has an army and a navy.

Max Weinreich

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1049030
#6. I am the image maker, I am the magic maker, I can turn the most ordinary man in the world into a star.

Ray Davies

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1098977
#7. Oh. My. God. I kissed a prince, I flipping kissed a prince! I flipping tongued him!

Luella Christie

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1214145
#8. That how you like 'em, Mr. Rockstar? Comatose?" a man heckled. In a smooth voice, Jericho walked by him and said, "That's how I got your old lady.

Dannika Dark

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1287020
#9. Acceptance is the embracing of what happens. Acceptance is a way of getting in touch with the deeper, timeless dimension of aware presence, simply through accepting that this is what is happening or this is what I am feeling or thinking.

Eckhart Tolle

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1291538
#10. What Simone Weil said: Attention without object is a supreme form of prayer.

Jenny Offill

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1331143
#11. As soon as we abandon our reason and are content to rely on authority, there is no end to our troubles.

Bertrand Russell

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1600673
#12. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1710000
#13. Physical circumstance will not cause happiness. Or if it does, there is the fear of loss. Now you are a slave to it. You have become bound to it.

Frederick Lenz

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1719573
#14. Positive emotions, such as the feelings of love, kindness, self-worth, confidence and optimism, produce a better person and a good destiny.

Auliq Ice

40 Year Work Anniversary Quotes #1835183

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top