40 Year Virgin Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 10 famous quotes and sayings about 40 year virgin to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 10 40 Year Virgin Quotes

#1. I tend to over extend myself without really thinking throughthe realities of completing so many projects in a year, which generally means I'm going to be a little bit behind. I suppose that's the nature of the beast. - Author: John Dyer Baizley
40 Year Virgin Quotes #264822
#2. I'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow. - Author: Soseki Natsume
40 Year Virgin Quotes #553169
#3. Intense love does not measure it just gives. - Author: Mother Teresa
40 Year Virgin Quotes #562155
#4. He'd tried to sleep, too, but that was an elusive bitch who had no use for him tonight. - Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
40 Year Virgin Quotes #848656
#5. To see some truths you must stand outside and look in. - Author: Janna Levin
40 Year Virgin Quotes #1052174
#6. I always loved movies, especially watching some of my mom's films when I was younger, like 'Out of Darkness,' where she played a schizophrenic. - Author: Evan Ross
40 Year Virgin Quotes #1151641
#7. I've come to believe that the simpler the title, the better. Whenever I try to get cute with it, it seems to be a problem but if it's just The 40-Year-Old Virgin, people seem to know what they're in for. - Author: Judd Apatow
40 Year Virgin Quotes #1192611
#8. What I loved about 'The 40 Year-Old Virgin,' the title is the easy sell, but when you see the movie, the comedy is more free-form and more relatable. - Author: Peyton Reed
40 Year Virgin Quotes #1377028
#9. I'm the guy who gets uncomfortable. That's why I was able to write 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin' and 'Knocked Up.' I believe in those guys. - Author: Judd Apatow
40 Year Virgin Quotes #1410913
#10. I like the guys who wrote their own stuff and were able to perform it, like Seth Rogen. He popped off so young. When he did 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin,' and he was a co-producer on the movie, I was like, 'Oh my God: that's exactly what I want to do.' - Author: Adam DeVine
40 Year Virgin Quotes #1465487

Famous Authors

Popular Topics