40 Year Marriage Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 5 famous quotes and sayings about 40 year marriage to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 5 40 Year Marriage Quotes

#1. It is not among the palm trees that I wish to die, but among the poor who are Jesus Christ. - Author: Luigi Orione
40 Year Marriage Quotes #32649
#2. Jefferson was the rare student who came to college already knowing that there could be joy in studying. - Author: John Ferling
40 Year Marriage Quotes #313814
#3. In retrospect, I have devoted my scientific life mainly to the question to what extent infectious agents contribute to human cancer, trusting that this will contribute to novel modes of cancer prevention, diagnosis and, hopefully, later on, also to cancer therapy. - Author: Harald Zur Hausen
40 Year Marriage Quotes #511610
#4. If you don't know one thing about Kid Rock it's that he's loyal. His band has been together for a long time, he stands by his friends, and the guy still lives in his home state of Michigan. - Author: Gabrielle Reece
40 Year Marriage Quotes #1545371
#5. If there was an elephant in the supermarket, she'd either not see it at all, or call it Mrs Jones and talk about fishcakes. - Author: Jeanette Winterson
40 Year Marriage Quotes #1874330

Famous Authors

Popular Topics