Top 20 4 Year Old Birthday Quotes

#1. The film [Boy and the World]gave me the possibility to create a new language. Animation is a very rich medium but hasn't fully been exploited by artists. Often artists are trapped by words.

Alex Abreu

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #109042
#2. At her birthday, my seven-year-old daughter will say that she wants these big cakes and certain expensive toys as presents, and I can't say no to her. It would just break my heart. But when I was little, for birthdays we just played outside and we were happy if we got any cake.

Goran Ivanisevic

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #205269
#3. Look at yourself on the day that you graduated from college, then look at yourself today. I did that recently and it was like, 'Yikes! What the hell happened?

David Sedaris

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #226930
#4. I do not have any of even the littlest hard feelings all of my feelings about you are just so soft and so normal just normal soft feelings that you're going to love

Mallory Ortberg

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #263628
#5. I heard someone say that concern over the [Confederate] Flag is sensitivity to micro-aggressions, to which my response is to say that kidnapping and enslaving people, breaking up families, terrorizing families, if that's not a macro-aggression, I don't know what is.

Russell D. Moore

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #268806
#6. Go fuck a fifteen-year old."
"Her birthday was in March. She's sixteen now."
"I'm hanging up on you.

Tiffany Reisz

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #307728
#7. I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I'm grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year old's birthday party, you couldn't pay me enough.

Johnny Vegas

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #358316
#8. I'm actually a perpetual 13-year-old. I've never advanced beyond 13. Every day, tomorrow is my 14th birthday. That's my kind of humor.

Terry Crews

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #656936
#9. Is [Obama] the worst president ever? He's certainly the most destructive president we've had in terms of tearing apart this country and all of the freedoms that we have fought for.

Kimberly Guilfoyle

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #680335
#10. Goods which are not shared are not goods.

Fernando De Rojas

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #799667
#11. Pain is annoying and unnecessary, like getting an e-mail in all caps. It's like a six-year-old who alerts you every fifteen seconds that he wants Hungry Hungry Hippos for his birthday. Yes, I understand. Message received.

A. J. Jacobs

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #914892
#12. I think to be oversensitive about cliches is like being oversensitive about table manners.

Evelyn Waugh

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #926008
#13. The thing about TV is it's a meritocracy. I love that aspect of it - and I've had shows that have gone on the air and been canceled. I've seen the good and the bad of it.

Doug Liman

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #968934
#14. You really must stop acting
Like a 20-year-old, gold plated
In a midlife crisis
You just graduated
Happy 60th

John Walter Bratton

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #996014
#15. We're on the verge of all things new.

Billy Joel

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1016375
#16. Yeah, I know," he agreed. "It was a surprise," he admitted. "I mean, who the hell would have expected a ninety-seven-year-old man to just up and die?" Bill's dad had indeed been only three years from his one-hundredth birthday when he shocked everyone by waking up dead one morning.

Hope Jahren

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1120124
#17. I'm watching the Weather Channel more than I've ever watched it. I'm scared to death it's going to rain.

John Elway

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1520104
#18. All my favorite stars, my family and my friends are here. I'm having the happiest birthday that an 18-year-old girl could ever have.

Brandy Norwood

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1625086
#19. Love is the great redeemer, the Franciscan had said. Through love, all things are possible. Gideon bit back the triumphant laughter rising in his chest. He'd beaten the monster. Just once, but if he'd restrained it once, he could do it again.
Through love, all things are possible.

Shelby Reed

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1662534
#20. Motherhood doesn't have a nationality

Melinda Cross

4 Year Old Birthday Quotes #1829206

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top