Top 26 4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes

#1. I am terminally sentimental about graduations. They are more individual than weddings, more conscious than christenings, or bar mitzvahs or bat mitzvahs. They are almost as much a step into the unknown as funerals-though I assure you, there is life after graduation.

Gloria Steinem

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1103675
#2. It's not that [writers] are pompous jerks. We are insecure. We feel like we're fading away in this vast sea of scriveners.

William Browning Spencer

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1817748
#3. You can never read too much!"
- Kate

Kate

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1773186
#4. Artists and their subjects are the star-crossed lovers of the world. They recognize each other on impact.

Sara Genn

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1702285
#5. I've had some really big hits with 'Groundhog Day' and 'Michael,' 'Multiplicity,' 'Four Weddings and a Funeral.'

Andie MacDowell

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1683695
#6. People are scared to make something that doesn't look like another film that made a lot of money. It means we get 'Four Weddings And A Funeral' made again and again.

Billy Boyd

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1660058
#7. Sometimes funerals and weddings bring out the worst rather than the best in people.

Jeanne Phillips

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1601945
#8. I think weddings are sadder than funerals, because they remind you of your own wedding. You can't be reminded of your own funeral because it hasn't happened. But weddings always make me cry.

Brendan Behan

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1555952
#9. I can put on my resume: 'Can play dead.'

Tom Verica

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1528682
#10. I never go to weddings. Waste of time. Person can get married a dozen times. Lots of folks do. Family like ours, know everybody in the state of Texas and around outside, why, you could spend your life going to weddings. But a funeral, that's different. You only die once.

Edna Ferber

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1384976
#11. In Hollywood, if you have any success, you have this fear: What do you have to do to hang onto it?

David Caruso

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1365383
#12. I'm a very private person, and you have a lot of people looking into your personal life, away from football. That's the one thing that I don't like, but I always remember how lucky we are that we're playing football.

Frank Lampard

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1331876
#13. You're such a little moron, aren't you? They will hunt you down to the ends of the earth. It's nothing personal, just business. It's all about survival, dear boy." Drusilla Blackwood

Kathy Cyr

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #1245452
#14. We have all grown wiser.

Ana Monnar

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #88654
#15. Books - the best antidote against the marsh-gas of boredom and vacuity

George Steiner

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #872987
#16. You know what we've succeeded in doing with this game?"
"What's that?"
"Increasing the anticipation."
He laughed. "I know, right? Can I just be fill-in Bradley forever?

Kasie West

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #860523
#17. One of the dogs in the competition, a Portuguese Water Dog, is related to President Obama's dog, Bo. But they only see each other at funerals and weddings.

David Letterman

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #794578
#18. I've really gotten into fashion, and ever since I got into the NBA, I feel like players are walking billboards.

Chandler Parsons

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #716714
#19. The Irish are often nervous about having the appropriate face for the occasion. They have to be happy at weddings, which is a strain, so they get depressed; they have to be sad at funerals, which is easy, so they get happy.

Peggy Noonan

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #699124
#20. Weddings and funerals are when you figure out who your real friends are.

Amy Dickinson

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #655297
#21. I did become quite well known from 'Four Weddings and a Funeral', and it helped hugely. I wasn't as famous as Hugh Grant, but I certainly began to work.

Anna Chancellor

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #513291
#22. Bulgarian phrase zryala vuzrast, ripe age, which they use for the period before one is truly old. She

Garth Greenwell

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #295769
#23. Nature never quite goes along with us. She is somber at weddings, sunny at funerals, and she frowns on ninety-nine out of a hundred picnics.

Alexander Smith

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #254697
#24. When Ozzy calls and asks you to go on tour, you say, 'When do I start?'

Nikki Sixx

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #208777
#25. If people would just look at the paintings, I don't think they would have any trouble enjoying them. It's like looking at a bed of flowers, you don't tear your hair out over what it means.

Jackson Pollock

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #175573
#26. Funerals and weddings were commonplace, and nothing could have been so interesting to them as the coming of the end of the world ... unless it had been a first-class circus.

Edward Eggleston

4 Weddings And Funeral Quotes #122752

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top