Top 40 4 Square Quotes

#1. UC Santa Cruz biologist had discovered elevated levels of radiation in fish swimming among some of the 47,500 barrels of nuclear waste that the navy had dumped in a 540-square-mile area around the Farallones between 1946 and 1970.

Susan Casey

4 Square Quotes #576
#2. I couldn't help grinning at the sight of her. Megan, in turn, raised a nine-millimeter square at my chest.
Well, that was familiar, at least.

Brandon Sanderson

4 Square Quotes #4455
#3. The Revelation speaks powerfully today, and its message to us is the same as it was to the early Church: that "there is not a square inch of ground in heaven or on earth or under the earth in which there is peace between Christ and Satan.".

Gary North

4 Square Quotes #6145
#4. Tex Rickard started his career staging boxing matches for Nome's miners, then moved on to New York and built Madison Square Garden, becoming one

Gay Salisbury

4 Square Quotes #8840
#5. The square root of 69 is 8(ate) som'

Drake

4 Square Quotes #9163
#6. "I've done your dog. It's got nine eyes down the side, I made his head all square, 15 legs. What do you think of that?" "Fido looks a bit weird."

Eddie Izzard

4 Square Quotes #10742
#7. I sincerely believe that the collective efforts of many secularists during the past generation, resulting in the expulsion from our schools and from the public square, has left us vulnerable.

Jerry Falwell

4 Square Quotes #11468
#8. When I went away to college, I marveled at the wealth of bookstores around Harvard Square.

John Updike

4 Square Quotes #11789
#9. We have a lot of great creators in Square Enix, but for larger-scale development we will be doing more distributed and outsourced development to reach our targets on time.

Motomu Toriyama

4 Square Quotes #13489
#10. Over the tea-cups and in the square the tongue has its desire; Still waters run deep, my dear, there's never smoke without fire.

W. H. Auden

4 Square Quotes #17939
#11. The founders proscribed the establishment of a state religion, but they did not countenance the elimination of religion from the public square. We are a nation 'Under God' and in God, we do indeed trust.

Mitt Romney

4 Square Quotes #22672
#12. Our Father in Heaven does not wish us to cower. He does not want us to wallow in our misery. He expects us to square our shoulders, roll up our sleeves, and overcome our challenges.

Joseph B. Wirthlin

4 Square Quotes #24097
#13. It had rained on some vivid green ferns in Maine and it was quite beautiful. I was moving the camera slightly and studying the ground glass. Looking at those 20 square inches, trying to find out just what were the right elements to include.

John Sexton

4 Square Quotes #26564
#14. Life is about making choices: you can either spend three quid on a glossy magazine or you can spend it clearing three square metres of minefield and help give people their lives back. As simple as that.

Twiggy

4 Square Quotes #28581
#15. If elected, I shall see to it that every man has a square deal, no less and no more.

Theodore Roosevelt

4 Square Quotes #30789
#16. Sometimes I feel that I could stand in the middle of the square and scream and thrash about like a wildling, and no one would notice.

Kerrigan Byrne

4 Square Quotes #31159
#17. Shakespeare might have met Rosencrantz and Guildenstern in the white streets of London, or seen the serving-men of rival houses bite their thumbs at each other in the open square; but Hamlet came out of his soul, and Romeo out of his passion.

Oscar Wilde

4 Square Quotes #35654
#18. It's amazing to see places like Madison Square Garden on the schedule again.

Roger Andrew Taylor

4 Square Quotes #35972
#19. Precepts are the rules by which we ought to square our lives. When they are contracted into sentences, they strike the affections; whereas admonition is only blowing of the coal.

Seneca The Younger

4 Square Quotes #38557
#20. I'm glad that when I was on the sidewalk on the square in town with you and Casey all those years ago, I decided for the first time in my life not to play it safe."
"I'm glad too, Ivey, seriously fuckin' glad you took a chance on me.

Kristen Ashley

4 Square Quotes #38785
#21. On the square ... I'm not riffin' like Andy Griffith,
Just fed up, goin' head up, with competition.

Positive K

4 Square Quotes #42462
#22. When you get an e-mail and reply to the sender, you simply obliterate everything they sent you and then, in small square brackets, write: [deletia] It stands for everything that's been lost.

Douglas Coupland

4 Square Quotes #42592
#23. Going to a dark bed there was a square round Sinbad the Sailor roc's auk's egg in the night of the bed of all the auks of the rocs of Darkinbad the Brightdayler.

James Joyce

4 Square Quotes #43035
#24. Square meals, not adventurous ones, are what you should seek.

Bryan Q. Miller

4 Square Quotes #43101
#25. Your 40 trillion cells contain at least a quadrillion mitochondria, with a combined convoluted surface area of about 14,000 square metres; about four football fields.

Nick Lane

4 Square Quotes #44027
#26. The Pawn moves only one square at a time, and that straight forward, except in the act of capturing, when it takes one step diagonally to the right or left file on to the square occupied by the man taken, and continues on that file until it captures another man.

Howard Staunton

4 Square Quotes #45899
#27. Can't believe you're making me say this am willing to fill any role required by you i.e. buddy best buddy laborer unpaid driver unpaid gardener unpaid father of your children coat etc just tell me which and how we'll manage come home will square things with your Pa - Charlie

Helen Oyeyemi

4 Square Quotes #46330
#28. The five hundred feet up the square-spiral staircase

Tom Clancy

4 Square Quotes #47692
#29. The king just sits there, moving one square at a time. The queen can move so freely. I suppose I'd rather lose the game than forfeit her freedom.

Deborah Harkness

4 Square Quotes #47901
#30. The Chess-board must be placed with a white square at the right-hand corner.

Howard Staunton

4 Square Quotes #50624
#31. The thing to do when you're impatient," he proceeded, "is to turn to your left and ask advice from your death. An immense amount of pettiness is dropped if your death makes a gesture to you, or if you catch a glimpse of it, or if you just have the feeling that your companion is there watching you.

Washington Square Press

4 Square Quotes #54577
#32. I know it's really square but I'm one of those people who piles on the factor 50 as soon as I'm outside.

Freema Agyeman

4 Square Quotes #54617
#33. I love the stories that have come before, that we know of. I think for me it's always more interesting to start from square one and you take the fundamental pillars of the character and, around that, try to create something new and different.

Chris Pine

4 Square Quotes #56523
#34. In Naples, Fla., I met a self-made man, a multimillionaire, whose round penthouse apartment is home to Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Claude Monet, Henry Moore, and Mickey Mantle. He had purchased the most coveted items auctioned by the Mantle family at Madison Square Garden in December 2003.

Jane Leavy

4 Square Quotes #56724
#35. I don't believe in having spaces in the home that don't get used. We pay so much for square footage that to waste it is criminal.

Nate Berkus

4 Square Quotes #57836
#36. The center will be fully operational in two years' time, but probably in the middle of the year we will have a temporary laboratory of 4,000 square feet.

Luc Montagnier

4 Square Quotes #1126398
#37. Back in the day, I actually studied photography in Florence for a few months, and my photography teacher took away my digital camera and said, 'No, use this - it's analog and it's square.' It was a Holga camera, a very cheap $3 or $4 plastic camera. And that's what inspired 'Instagram'.

Kevin Systrom

4 Square Quotes #1286738
#38. Empty time is not a vacuum to be filled. It is the thing that enables the other things on your mind to be creatively rearranged, like the empty square in the 4 x 4 puzzle that makes it possible to move the other fifteen pieces around.

Harry Lewis

4 Square Quotes #1451961
#39. I've been locked up for 264 days.
1 window. 4 walls. 144 square feet of space. 26 letters in an alphabet I haven't spoken in 264 days of isolation.
6.336 hours since I've touched another human being.

Tahereh Mafi

4 Square Quotes #1493566
#40. May 4th is a particularly memorable day in American history because 84 years to the day before May 4, 1970, there was another demonstration at the Haymarket Square in Chicago.

William Kunstler

4 Square Quotes #1551254

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top