Top 16 4 Paws Quotes

#1. Everyone is taught that angels have wings - the lucky ones of us find that they have 4 paws.

Jury Nel

4 Paws Quotes #1406045
#2. If only it was an island rather than a pretty sleeping dog with sand on its paws and cliffs on its shoulders, waiting to wake it up and tear it.

Kendare Blake

4 Paws Quotes #316242
#3. There's something outrageously simple about extending yourself toward a goal the way a plant seeks the sun's rays or a gopher the crunch of easy soil beneath his paws, and then getting exactly what you want, sunshine or some prized tuber.

Gary Shteyngart

4 Paws Quotes #374999
#4. I like fish, and I also like bear's paws. If I cannot have the two together, I will let the fish go, and take the bear's paws. So, I like life, and I also like righteousness. If I cannot keep the two together, I will let life go, and choose righteousness.

Mencius

4 Paws Quotes #423134
#5. Slowly, with a look of intense concentration, he got up and advanced on me ... put out a front paw, and stroked my cheek as I used to stoke his chops. A human caress from a cat. I felt very meagre and ill-educated that I could not purr.

Sylvia Townsend Warner

4 Paws Quotes #795282
#6. You are asleep. Deep, deep asleep - and then the world caves in. The cat has leapt from the top window onto your stomach. He is saturated. He is hungry. He taps you into full wakefulness with a sodden paw "Could you open a can?"

Pam Brown

4 Paws Quotes #837710
#7. The piebald mare paws at the sand; I see her digging out of the corner of my eye and hear her grinding her teeth. That bridle's her curse, this island her prison. She still smells of rot.

Maggie Stiefvater

4 Paws Quotes #841287
#8. There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws.

Erin Hunter

4 Paws Quotes #844750
#9. May the wind rise under your wings, may the sun always be at your backs, and may you catch your prey napping. And, Wolf-Eyes, I hope that when you find the one who left your paws in his traps, you do not kill him too quickly. Both

Christopher Paolini

4 Paws Quotes #1136387
#10. He looked as though he knew how to take care of himself. There was a shrewd, buoyant air about him as he sat up, looked round and rubbed both front paws over his nose.

Richard Adams

4 Paws Quotes #1191454
#11. Heel," Steffen said, carelessly yanking Rune backwards by the collar of his sparkling white shirt. "Keep your paws to yourself, mutt.

K.M. Shea

4 Paws Quotes #1461603
#12. See! sweet and sound she sleeps in granny's bed, between the paws of the tender wolf.

Angela Carter

4 Paws Quotes #1480073
#13. He looked like a giant lion lying belly-up in the sun with his legs hanging open, licking his paws and airing out his balls.

Tina Reber

4 Paws Quotes #1494630
#14. Damn it, the tiger played velvet paws with me, didn't he?

Mary Stewart

4 Paws Quotes #1811065
#15. Well, clearly not. Goodness boss, just look at those filthy paws. I've never seen any fish carry paws like those. Usually they are cleaner.

H.S. Crow

4 Paws Quotes #1819868
#16. Dogs are miracles with paws

Susan Kennedy

4 Paws Quotes #1854947

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top