4 Months Dating Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 24 famous quotes and sayings about 4 months dating to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 24 4 Months Dating Quotes

#1. It was stunning actually, because what you would hope for from our national leaders is some reflection, some understanding that the situation that we encountered in Iraq was not what we expected, that it was not what he said it would be. - Author: Chris Van Hollen
4 Months Dating Quotes #96171
#2. No one knew me until I met my wife Lulu. Lulu's mother used to ask, Which one is Maurice? For six months she thought Lulu was dating Barry. - Author: Maurice Gibb
4 Months Dating Quotes #105743
#3. It's the difference between having a couple of dates, dating for a few months, or having a marriage and living together for eight years or so. It's easy to look back fondly on the ones that were somewhat short. - Author: Brigid Brannagh
4 Months Dating Quotes #139639
#4. After several months in our trio relationship, my husband and I started telling friends about our girlfriend... No one seemed to mind the concept of an occasional three-way fling with a stranger, but the concept of dating a third person was a bit much for polite company. - Author: Victoria Vantoch
4 Months Dating Quotes #305858
#5. Coming through the fire and through the storm of life with a strong man, my fiance Ashanti, whom I've been dating for eight months and two wonderful children beside me, I'm just so happy that I have been able to maintain my integrity and get to where I am today with the right energy around me. - Author: Angie Stone
4 Months Dating Quotes #377270
#6. I light my candle from their torches. - Author: Robert Burton
4 Months Dating Quotes #393732
#7. You can do it now. You can't say you've never dated, because you have. A lot of people, actually." Xander's gave her a mischievous grin. "You've leveled up, dearest. You're an expert on dating compared to Liv of six months ago. - Author: Danika Stone
4 Months Dating Quotes #573338
#8. People usually spend the first two months playing themselves up, not really being themselves. You waste those two months - and then they tell you, 'You're not who I was dating the first month!' - Author: Manny Montana
4 Months Dating Quotes #589777
#9. But when children continued to disappear every four years, the village shifted their attention to burrowing bears, then phantom bears, then bears in disguise . . . until it became clear it wasn't bears at all. - Author: Soman Chainani
4 Months Dating Quotes #598416
#10. I have come to terms with the reality this life may not bring another romantically to share this journey with me. I do this not just for me, but for everyone who spends their life seeking and wishing. When we are wishing, we are missing. - Author: Juls Amor
4 Months Dating Quotes #701708
#11. Nothing is more painful than the loneliness of being with someone who is never completely there. - Author: Rick Yancey
4 Months Dating Quotes #709097
#12. And there, in the midst of blinding orange, yellow, and white flames, our forever begins. - Author: A.G. Howard
4 Months Dating Quotes #853055
#13. People with film careers get a whole onslaught of people they spend 12 hours a day with every three months. It's like speed dating. You've got a fast-track to social intimacy with a whole bunch of people. - Author: Christine Elise
4 Months Dating Quotes #902184
#14. If I've been dating someone for, say, five months, and she cheats on me, I don't think it would be worth it. I'm not committed enough to the situation to give her a second chance. - Author: Avan Jogia
4 Months Dating Quotes #920505
#15. The great question of the seventies is, shall we surrender to our surroundings, or shall we make our peace with nature and begin to make reparations for the damage we have done to our air, to our land, and to our water? - Author: Richard M. Nixon
4 Months Dating Quotes #1013117
#16. Have you ever dated a Goth chick for four or five months until you realized she was just an Orthodox Jew? They have the same costumes. - Author: Dana Gould
4 Months Dating Quotes #1019091
#17. I had a ploughman's lunch the other day. He wasn't very happy. - Author: Tommy Cooper
4 Months Dating Quotes #1052901
#18. Dating someone exclusively for four months in New York is like four years in Anchorage. - Author: Zack Love
4 Months Dating Quotes #1070013
#19. I guess there are all these women with a big secret - they're hiding men they are ashamed of. They come up to me and say: 'I've been dating this guy for six months in secret but none of my friends know. I can't give him up even though he's embarrassing.' - Author: Hannah Simone
4 Months Dating Quotes #1166116
#20. Existence, after losing her, would be hell - Author: Emily Bronte
4 Months Dating Quotes #1294599
#21. I stopped dating for six months a year ago. Dating requires a lot of energy and focus. - Author: Daphne Zuniga
4 Months Dating Quotes #1612041
#22. Luke-freakin'-Holtz. Damn. To bad I didn't meet him two months ago. Right now, I can't imagine dating anyone ever again. I'm going to become a nun. - Author: Veronica Blade
4 Months Dating Quotes #1705217
#23. Dating should really be more like furniture store commercials ... I would love to' pay no interest for 6 months - Author: Josh Stern
4 Months Dating Quotes #1713814
#24. Isn't watching sacred potential kill itself as good a punishment as eternal fire? - Author: Thomm Quackenbush
4 Months Dating Quotes #1827200

Famous Authors

Popular Topics