Top 18 4 Months Clean Quotes

#1. Speaking it aloud would reveal the absurdity of it, and he preferred the dream.

Anthony Ryan

4 Months Clean Quotes #37187
#2. Your credit score takes into account years of information in most cases. It's not going to improve in a day. But it may improve more quickly than you think. Generally, the last 24 months carry the most weight, so if you can keep clean for that long, you'll see a boost.

Jean Chatzky

4 Months Clean Quotes #92262
#3. I went into rehab December 14th, 1996, and got out eight months later? Then I went into a sober living place where I stayed for three months. I've been clean for a good year and a half.

Marc Wallice

4 Months Clean Quotes #145727
#4. Sure, I watched the workmen come and lower large pieces of rotten sheetrock and lift new clean panels on a pulley
from that same window months ago, and I could have written then, but I must have sensed her coming, the smoker, so I waited.

Kristen Henderson

4 Months Clean Quotes #275481
#5. There is no problem in the family, ward, or stake that cannot be solved if we look for solutions in the Lord's way by counseling - really counseling - with one another.

M. Russell Ballard

4 Months Clean Quotes #634944
#6. Now, it's time for me to lock up and go. Listen to me. Lock up an empty building that's gonna be torn down. Makes no sense. Like an old man tellin' a lie to his son from his death bed. What's the point? Who besides yourself are you fooling?

Dan Groat

4 Months Clean Quotes #703786
#7. The failure of the system to deal quickly was attributable to Nixon's lying, stonewalling and refusal to come clean. So it took 26 months for the final truth to be known.

Bob Woodward

4 Months Clean Quotes #878623
#8. I lived in New York for a couple months. It seemed to me at first an incredibly clean place with well-dressed people and washed cars and bright-painted red-and-yellow streetcars and white buildings.

E.L. Doctorow

4 Months Clean Quotes #1124309
#9. Trust is a collective mind - the corporate culture. You can't build and nourish trust without creating a conducive environment of trust.

Pearl Zhu

4 Months Clean Quotes #1179541
#10. The player can only compete with the best internationally when they've committed themselves to this goal. They have to be properly supported until that point.

Jurgen Klinsmann

4 Months Clean Quotes #1420998
#11. I travel all over the world, usually 10 months out of the year. I stay at a lot of hotels, and the ones I like best are clean and not complicated. You go to bed and say, 'Wow, I feel comfortable.'

Nobu Matsuhisa

4 Months Clean Quotes #1503347
#12. About two months after this photo was taken I was born and my mum died - clean swap. Caring about someone I never knew doesn't make sense, but that's how it is. This photo means a lot. There must be some invisible mother-daughter wiring that runs from her image in a straight line to my heart.

Bill Condon

4 Months Clean Quotes #1531307
#13. The monsoon came, six months
of infinite rain. The towns I once knew
were wiped clean,
and everyone said it was God
revising his poem.

Eric Gamalinda

4 Months Clean Quotes #1550683
#14. There were so many great teachers that had so much to offer. The idea of being rigid, why would you do that? People have their things, but why be rigid with any education when you can take things from here and take things from there?

Johnny Depp

4 Months Clean Quotes #1579372
#15. That was the thing about guys, though: Sometimes, they had the emotional depth of a flea.

Sara Shepard

4 Months Clean Quotes #1689346
#16. Jesus Christ, it's like living with Stevie bloody Nicks,' I said, 'only without the cocaine, which would be more fun.

Emily Perkins

4 Months Clean Quotes #1701792
#17. I didn't know exactly what the future held, but I knew we were a team. Parting would not break us.

Wendy Higgins

4 Months Clean Quotes #1716656
#18. You've got to give away what you love.

Charlie Trotter

4 Months Clean Quotes #1754870

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top