Top 48 4 Minute Quotes

#1. I want to make something I would find joy in consuming. Personally, I enjoy those projects that are worth me investing time and energy and thought into, to find a work that has more to say than will fit in a 4 minute song.

Crowder

4 Minute Quotes #251212
#2. I ran my first sub-4-minute mile in 1977 and since then have run 136 more. Nobody has run as many sub-4s as I have, and I intend to run at least one more.

Steve Scott

4 Minute Quotes #610840
#3. It's amazing that more people have climbed Mount Everest than have broken the 4-minute mile.

Roger Bannister

4 Minute Quotes #757126
#4. Whether we athletes liked it or not, the 4-minute mile had become rather like an Everest: a challenge to the human spirit, it was a barrier that seemed to defy all attempts to break it, an irksome reminder that men's striving might be in vain.

Roger Bannister

4 Minute Quotes #21061
#5. It only takes one minute to find a really good book, but it can give you a lifetime of memories when you read a really good book that leaves you with lasting impression.

Nahisha McCoy

4 Minute Quotes #11535
#6. On 'There Will Be Blood,' I was cast at the last minute. I had 3 and a half to 4 days to get ready for the first day. I just went for it, threw myself in there and gave it everything I had. That was just guts and instinct, not a lot of preparation.

Paul Dano

4 Minute Quotes #1724678
#7. Time is money, as they say, and it was never more apropos than on a television show, where a minute is worth about $200!

Dirk Benedict

4 Minute Quotes #12865
#8. I can look after her all right, sir," said Tommy, at exactly the same minute as Tuppence said, "I can take care of myself.

Agatha Christie

4 Minute Quotes #14489
#9. The first time you do anything, people always take a minute to try to figure it out, but once you witness it in person, the word starts to spread and it gains momentum year after year.

Darren Criss

4 Minute Quotes #15059
#10. Nobody likes me," he concluded at the tail end of a ten-minute pity fest.
"Can't imagine why," Quinn murmured. I turned my snort of laughter into a fake cough,
which was an embarrassingly feeble attempt at subterfuge when you consider the fact that
I didn't have any lungs.

Robin Wasserman

4 Minute Quotes #15261
#11. I'm definitely more talented than most of the guys I know. A lot of guys who just want to have sex will sit with the same woman and try all night. I'm able to look at a woman, have a five-minute conversation with her, and tell if it's a waste of time or not. I figure things out a lot faster.

Tyrese Gibson

4 Minute Quotes #15648
#12. Yeah, right. I don't believe that one for a minute. What do you think? I fell off a turnip truck? (Simone)
Honestly? All I was thinking about was how beautiful you are. How much I wanted to feel your skin against mine and how I've never been this attracted to a woman before. (Xypher)

Sherrilyn Kenyon

4 Minute Quotes #16256
#13. You dont have to know a soul to know what I know
to expect what I'm expecting
to feel yourself alive and dying in your chest every minute of the livelong day
When you're young you wanta cry, when you're old you wanta die. But that's too deep for you now, Ti mon Pousse

Jack Kerouac

4 Minute Quotes #16723
#14. Creative output, you know, is just pain. I'm going to be cliche for a minute and say that great art comes from pain.

Kanye West

4 Minute Quotes #17190
#15. The minute you stop making mistakes is the minute you stop learning.

Miley Cyrus

4 Minute Quotes #19026
#16. I was always incredibly driven and found it impossible to relax. I felt that if I slacked off for a minute to enjoy myself, then so many things would be missed.

Sandra Bullock

4 Minute Quotes #19326
#17. I can absolutely assure you that birth is nothing like holding an ice cube in your hand for a minute and breathing through the "pain.

Cassi Clark

4 Minute Quotes #19511
#18. What might not be there are the chances you have right now. If you can hold on another hour, another day - if you can live one more good, honorable minute - those are the victories. And they open up the whole world.

Lia Habel

4 Minute Quotes #19622
#19. He continued to stroke its back and scratch its ears, but after a minute or two he realized he was seeking something from the dog that it could not provide: meaning, purpose, relief from despair.

Dean Koontz

4 Minute Quotes #20021
#20. Don't you hate that? Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable? That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Quentin Tarantino

4 Minute Quotes #20166
#21. You can keep on chewing gum for ten hours, but after about a minute and a half you've got all the good out of it.

Twyla Tharp

4 Minute Quotes #20563
#22. It gave Boy 412 the impression that Aunt Zelda had walked into a large patchwork tent and had just, that very minute, poked her head out of the top to see what was going on.

Angie Sage

4 Minute Quotes #20783
#23. Do not undervalue the headache. While it is at its sharpest it seems a bad investment; but when relief begins, the unexpired remainder is worth $4 a minute.

Mark Twain

4 Minute Quotes #455498
#24. A little is fine, but the minute you start believing that you've picked the only right one out of the 4,200 or so on offer, you need to get a grip on yourself. Once you start thinking that it's okay to hate someone that chose one of the 4,199 others ... snap out of it.

Arthur M. Jolly

4 Minute Quotes #1095650
#25. Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.

George W. Bush

4 Minute Quotes #1703576
#26. Whoever lives wins. Don't feel guilty about having survived. If you have time to be feeling guilty, work on living a day longer, a minute longer. And once in a while, remember the ones that died before you. That's good enough.
Vol 1 Chap 4

Atsuko Asano

4 Minute Quotes #1719580
#27. Then since we mortal lovers are, Ask not how long our love will last; But while it does, let us take care Each minute be with pleasure past: Were it not madness to deny To live because we're sure to die?

Paul Negri

4 Minute Quotes #5071
#28. We're under some gross misconception that we're a good species, going somewhere important, and that at the last minute we'll correct our errors and God will smile on us. It's delusion.

Farley Mowat

4 Minute Quotes #104
#29. something glorious a minute later. How could anyone not have an orgasm? While she didn't ask for his cock, her mouth opened as she gulped in air. Perhaps it was when she dropped her head back that he understood she was ever so close, because he shut off the vibrator and pulled it out.

Vella Day

4 Minute Quotes #526
#30. I'd rather argue with you, angel, than laugh with anyone else."
Jesus. It took me a minute to be able to swallow the last bite in my mouth.
"You know ... I love you madly."
He smiled. "Yes, I know.

Sylvia Day

4 Minute Quotes #602
#31. The two-minute disparity prematurely aged Adam Parrish. He liked it when people knew how to do their jobs.
"Say something," Gansey said.
"That bell."
"Everything is terrible," agreed Gansey.

Maggie Stiefvater

4 Minute Quotes #1255
#32. I savored my time on top of the podium by watching the American flag rise up out of the crowd as the anthem played, thinking about how every single second of training I've done was for this minute and how many people played a role in my achievement.

Hannah Kearney

4 Minute Quotes #1505
#33. What I find really difficult is making career decisions. Normally it will take me two weeks, until the very last minute and I have to say yes or no. For a couple of weeks, I will tune everyone out who is giving me advice, so that I can make a clear decision on my own and it takes time.

Paul Walker

4 Minute Quotes #3165
#34. One minute of sincere gratitude can wash away a lifetime's disappointments.

Silvia Hartmann

4 Minute Quotes #3663
#35. Sometimes I don't feel like an actor. Sometimes I speak about it like it was another job, and then I go, 'Wait a minute - I am one!'

Michael Keaton

4 Minute Quotes #3950
#36. Car-essential is a real turn-off to me, so yeah, I just want a friendly holiday resort with a villa and a pool, but which is really private, but there again, there's a supermarket and a doctor's and a beach a five-minute walk away. That's all I want, and it's quite difficult to find.

Robert Webb

4 Minute Quotes #4039
#37. A title from the1966 movie
"The Russians Are Coming,
The Russians Are Coming,"
gives a new meaning to
a phrase: "wait a minute,
we've seen this movie before

Steven Ivy Attorney Entrepreneur

4 Minute Quotes #4920
#38. Albert Einstein once said, Sit with a beautiful woman for an hour and it seems like a minute, sit on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour - that's relativity.

Richard Wiseman

4 Minute Quotes #10302
#39. Do you want to have a career that goes beyond, you know, 11 minutes in a 22-minute television show every week? Some people don't. That's fine.

Jason Alexander

4 Minute Quotes #5236
#40. HEY, KIDS! TAKE YOUR DICKS OUT OF THE PLAYSTATION THREE FOR ONE GOD DAMN MINUTE AND READ SOME FUCKING COMICS.

James Kochalka

4 Minute Quotes #5405
#41. The minute we put aside our self-righteousness and move away from being the aggrieved, then we are on a healing process.

Stephen Richards

4 Minute Quotes #5476
#42. Sometimes I wonder how we can be so sure what it is God sees. How arrogant we are, I sometimes think, to imagine there's someone watching us every minute. To think our every action matters that much.

Carolyn Parkhurst

4 Minute Quotes #5668
#43. I felt like we were tiptoeing over a sheet of ice that could break any minute.

Ava Dellaira

4 Minute Quotes #6582
#44. Wait a minute! I'm not interested in agriculture. I want the military stuff. During a briefing military stuff in which officials began telling him about missile silos.

Sean William Scott

4 Minute Quotes #6686
#45. The minute I put my leg on a horse and say, 'Come on, let's go,' I absolutely believe that the horse and I can do it and that we will do it. And I am always shocked when we actually don't do it. If the analytical mind ever overrode that optimist in me, I'd be in some serious trouble.

Ian Millar

4 Minute Quotes #7278
#46. If anyone wants to know why three kids in one family made it to the big leagues they just had to know how we helped each other and how much we practiced back then. We did it every minute we could.

Joe DiMaggio

4 Minute Quotes #7433
#47. Wishes do not a world make. We do the best we can where we are, every minute, every breath. We make mistakes, and we have to live with them. We try to learn from them. And that is all we can do.

Christie Golden

4 Minute Quotes #8568
#48. The minute anyone makes you feel weird and non-included or not supported, you know, either beat it or tell them to beat it.

Amy Poehler

4 Minute Quotes #9600

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top