Top 26 4 Leaf Clover Quotes

#1. Can't you see it's the same? The same guns, the same children dying in the streets? Only the dream has changed, the blood is the same colour. Is that what you want?

John Le Carre

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #763340
#2. I think of basset hounds whenever I turn on my computer because I have photos of them. And if I'm lucky, and I see one on the street, I know it's going to be a good day. They really are like a four-leaf clover.

Julie Klausner

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1877344
#3. Believing there's no such thing as luck is very unlucky. Like, the worst. Beyond stealing someone's lucky four-leaf clover.

Caprice Crane

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1847187
#4. No cop was ever born who wasn't a sucker for a finely-executed high-speed Controlled Drift all the way around one of those clover-leaf freeway interchanges.

Hunter S. Thompson

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1763336
#5. I had to be a grown-up when I should have been a little boy, and now that I'm a grown-up my little-boyness has exploded out of me. I've lived my life backwards.

Alan Cumming

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1710487
#6. I don't let myself get upset about the little nitpicky things anymore.

Eric Shanteau

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1632919
#7. There is no light painting or dark painting, but simply relations of tones.

Paul Cezanne

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1415133
#8. I once caught a bid, I never hit skid,
Never date a girl if the girl got a kid.
Nahhh ... papa's got a brand new bag
And I never hit skinz once they sag.

Grand Puba

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1330312
#9. Imagine if we were all magical leprechauns, and every wish ever made on a four-leaf clover obliged us to help others obtain their wishes. Now imagine if people simply lived like this were true.

Richelle E. Goodrich

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1165951
#10. If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he entitled to happiness?

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #1053003
#11. If a man who can't count finds a four leaf clover, is he lucky?

Stanislaw Lem

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #975408
#12. Acting on a good idea is better than just having a good idea.

Robert Half

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #847926
#13. Four-leaf
Clover: a
Miracle,
Mutation, or
Happy
Accident?

Matthew Quick

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #818253
#14. People who think it doesn't matter who owns our auto industry are flat wrong.

Robert Lutz

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #8157
#15. I'm looking over a four-leaf clover that I overlooked before.

Jerry Spinelli

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #696775
#16. Other people's things are more pleasing to us, and ours to other people. -Aliena nobis, nostra plus aliis placent

Publilius Syrus

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #677043
#17. When Alaska Young is sitting with her legs crossed in a brittle, periodically green clover patch leaning forward in search of four-leaf clovers, the pale skin of her sizable cleavage clearly visible, it is a plain fact of human physiology that it becomes impossible to join in her clover search.

John Green

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #653480
#18. What Great Britain calls the Far East is to us the near north.

Robert Menzies

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #499706
#19. If you meet a cross-eyed person
you must plunge into the grass,
alongside the chilly ants,
fish through the green fingernails
and come up with the four-leaf clover ...

Anne Sexton

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #467096
#20. I've always been drawn to the four-leaf clover. It's deeply significant to my sister and me, so much so that we both have had it tattooed on the inside of our wrists.

Natalie Imbruglia

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #381162
#21. If you stop asking why you were killed instead of someone else, stop investigating the vacuum left by your loss, stop wondering what everyone left on Earth is feeling, you can be free. Simply put, you have to give up on Earth.

Alice Sebold

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #286548
#22. How does it feel to be helpless, Led?

To depend on something that fails you?

There's no more running from who you are; no one to hold you together anymore.

You're alone now--

The ghost of Tokyo has come for you all.

Rick Remender

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #187873
#23. I'm feeling lucky like a four-leaf clover

Jennifer Lopez

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #162295
#24. The only time you don't find a four-leaf clover," he liked to say, "is when you stop looking for one.

Daniel James Brown

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #149772
#25. The joy of heaven will begin as soon as we attain the character of heaven, and do its duties.

Theodore Parker

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #58003
#26. I didn't argue. Anybody who that drove a Hummer and carried a Glock, let alone had the audacity to wear white after Labor Day, wasn't to be trifled with.

Cheryl Sterling

4 Leaf Clover Quotes #30565

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top