Top 16 4 Days Left Quotes

#1. He had been a demon for just two days, but the time when he knew what it was like to be loved seemed to exist in a hazily recalled past, to have been left behind long ago.

Joe Hill

4 Days Left Quotes #69599
#2. Since graduation, I have measured time in 4-by-5-inch pieces of paper, four days on the left and three on the right. Every social engagement, interview, reading, flight, doctor's appointment, birthday and dry-cleaning reminder has been handwritten between metal loops.

Sloane Crosley

4 Days Left Quotes #97548
#3. I am at the stage of my life everyone dreads - that of filling my days with the past, because there is little future left.

Lucinda Riley

4 Days Left Quotes #202426
#4. July 4. Statistics show that we lose more fools on this day than in all the other days of the year put together. This proves, by the number left in stock, that one fourth of July per year is now inadequate, the country has grown so

Mark Twain

4 Days Left Quotes #253483
#5. I think these days when there is so little to believe in - when the old loyalties - God, country, and the hope of Heaven - aren't very real, we are more dependent than we should be on our friends. The only thing left to believe in - someone who seems beautiful.

William Carlos Williams

4 Days Left Quotes #501090
#6. I was always nervous about coming back to Australia which was a complete hangover of the days when I left when ballet was not accepted, when I was not accepted, when I was considered a freak for wanting to be a ballet dancer. And, to be 100% honest, I rather dreaded coming back ...

Robert Helpmann

4 Days Left Quotes #737119
#7. Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.

Jean-Paul Sartre

4 Days Left Quotes #802766
#8. These days there seems to be nowhere left to explore, at least on the land area of the Earth. Victims of their very success, the explorers now pretty much stay home.

Carl Sagan

4 Days Left Quotes #960026
#9. Carrying that lumber the forty meters from the forest had left his knuckles blistered, his underarms sopping, but now a few hours of flames had lifted what had taken him months to design, weeks to carry, days to build, all but the nails and rivets, all but the hinges and bolts, all into the sky.

Anthony Marra

4 Days Left Quotes #1147708
#10. Where do they come from?" In those days, her every word was gospel truth, and I would have asked anything to keep her talking to me.
"Tears. The first time Oberon left Maeve for her pretty sister, she didn't understand, and she nearly died of sorrow.

Seanan McGuire

4 Days Left Quotes #1407806
#11. Some old men, continually praise the time of their youth. In fact, you would almost think that there were no fools in their days, but unluckily they themselves are left as an example.

Alexander Pope

4 Days Left Quotes #1409596
#12. And I never missed one concert. In 89 shows, I think I did one a bit suspect show. In the old days, I'd pull gigs left, right and center because I was too f - - up.

Ozzy Osbourne

4 Days Left Quotes #1537761
#13. I guess lesbianism wasn't so rampant in those days, they would've gotten a bunk with each other and just left me alone, you know. Which would have been just as well, you know..

Charles Bukowski

4 Days Left Quotes #1675293
#14. Many said that now there was no hope of salvation, for a man might do anything and be in the wrong. There was no way to tell. It was better to stay on the steading and mind the cows and be content with such days as are left to one and cease to wonder about life everlasting.

Jane Smiley

4 Days Left Quotes #1729662
#15. When I left 'Days of Our Lives,' I was like, 'I don't know if I'm ever working again. I'm going to do the best I can. If it happens, great. If not, well ... it sucks for me.'

Lindsay Hartley

4 Days Left Quotes #1833331
#16. I can see in your eyes that there's no seam of untapped joy left in you. The best of life has come and gone. Those days when sudden epiphanies swept over you, and you had visions of the rightness of all things and of your place amongst them; they're history. You're in a darker place now.

Clive Barker

4 Days Left Quotes #1840025

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top