Top 13 38 Spl Revolvers Quotes

#1. Don't be afraid of an endless road, but the road with an end!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #245534
#2. I'm afraid I just blued myself.

Tobias Funke

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #489731
#3. And thus, the forms of life throughout the universe become divided into groups subordinate to groups.

Charles Darwin

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #822873
#4. I don't fire up the prose. I just tell it straight and don't fool around with it.

Raymond Carver

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #835580
#5. I don't look like no kiwi bird

Muhammad Ali

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #874853
#6. For any character, male or female, I think it's important to have ... it's cliche to say a flawed character, but to really think about the good and the bad and make sure that both are present, and it doesn't just become a glossed over icon of perfection.

Jane Jensen

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #940333
#7. It looks as if British democracy died a few years ago, and nobody noticed.

Steve Merrick

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1095890
#8. Because our daughters have school and it's just such a hassle going down to New York all the time, we can really only go on the weekends, we kind of ... Steve came up here and worked out stuff for the second half of the record.

Kim Gordon

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1134798
#9. You seem to be in a state of such absolute contradiction that I would not be surprised if your face tore in half.

Mary-Jean Harris

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1723219
#10. Probably I'm more of a fan of the literary references than the pop-culture references. But I do go to the pop-culture well quite frequently because people, I think, are sort of inherently ready to laugh at that. It's a free laugh almost. Usually, everybody gets it.

Adam Reed

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1766997
#11. But I think happiness springs from another source, a far deeper one that doesn't depend on will because it comes from love.

Henryk Sienkiewicz

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1786258
#12. I think what's going to hurt the Republicans enormously is the extremist position of Mitt Romney on the immigration issue and states like New Mexico, states like Colorado, Nevada, Arizona - and I think it's going to be the margin of victory for President Obama, a very narrow victory.

Bill Richardson

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1858817
#13. I learned that hard work is everything. As long as you keep working, keep working and keep working, you will get where you wanna go.

Short Dawg

38 Spl Revolvers Quotes #1866794

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top