Top 9 37407 Quotes

#1. He was insane, he thought people were trying to destroy him, to suck out his guts, but, she noted, in the rare event that someone was trying to destroy you, to suck out your guts, insanity was a goodly metaphysics.

Jaimy Gordon

37407 Quotes #251173
#2. Women know the damnation of charity because the habit of civilization has always been to throw them cheap alms rather than give them good wages.

Rebecca West

37407 Quotes #379687
#3. I already know what boxers do; I've been in it all my life. I know what they do, and I know how they prepare.

Tyson Fury

37407 Quotes #763249
#4. The simplest type of breakdown exhibits itself as an oscillation in a goal-seeking process which appears only when that process is actively invoked.

Norbert Wiener

37407 Quotes #1036569
#5. Poor little Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan ... If those little girls slept with as many men as they say in the tabloids, why their little butts would have more fingerprints than the FBI! I kinda feel sorry for them. We should give those two a break.

Dolly Parton

37407 Quotes #1047043
#6. He didn't know what was worse, really, taking down a couple of rioting citizens or having to roll out to the suburbs and smile into plastic faces whose eyes had gone gray as ash.

Sunil Yapa

37407 Quotes #1433924
#7. People in Eastern Washington should be confident in knowing that the government will not come and seize their property or farm land. Legislation is needed to correct this decision and restore the principle of having limited government involvement.

Cathy McMorris Rodgers

37407 Quotes #1491809
#8. I try to begin with a strong grasp of my characters. Even if it's schematic, I need it clear in my head who these people are.

Maria Semple

37407 Quotes #1708492
#9. well-documented findings in the study of attributions is that we are more likely to ascribe traits to others, whereas we explain our own actions according to the situations we are in.

Brian Little

37407 Quotes #1757465

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top