Top 16 357 Magnum Quotes

#1. I always write with my .357 magnum handy. Why? Well, you never know when God may try to interfere.

Edward Abbey

357 Magnum Quotes #489
#2. There are many reasons why photography does not attract the social and cultural attention it deserves. I would add one more which has received scant attention: it does not make a lot of noise ... Perhaps photography would be more appreciated if camera shutters fired with the sound of a .357 Magnum.

Bill Jay

357 Magnum Quotes #369928
#3. At 18, I guarded the parking lot at the Catholic church bingos. Now my dad made sure I could take care of myself. I carried a Smith and Wesson 357 magnum.

Susana Martinez

357 Magnum Quotes #1425084
#4. His gun was a .357 Magnum, great for whale hunting. It was overkill for anything on two legs. That was human. I felt very human staring down that gun barrel.

Laurell K. Hamilton

357 Magnum Quotes #1782466
#5. I think parents need to make sure they have parental controls and not have their credit card linked up to in-app purchases so their kids can just spend whenever they want to. They need to ask permission.

Kim Kardashian

357 Magnum Quotes #23566
#6. When we finished the tour we had been writing together for a year. We moved forward from there and have just now finished our record. We're having a new record out in the Spring.

Kathy Valentine

357 Magnum Quotes #251237
#7. Isn't it fortunate how selective our recollections usually are.

Malcolm Forbes

357 Magnum Quotes #419470
#8. He might have wished us good luck," Graystripe complained. "He probably thinks we don't need it," joked Fireheart as they crossed the clearing toward Yellowfang's den.

Erin Hunter

357 Magnum Quotes #655638
#9. When kindhearted people smile, demons shrink and turn away as if tormented by the gesture. But when those beautiful smiles are made to fade, every awful creature in the world stands surer. So do yourself and mankind a favor and smile BIG whether you feel like it or not.

Richelle E. Goodrich

357 Magnum Quotes #665312
#10. I still think there's a big part of the population that has a lot of misinformation about sharks. But I think it's beginning to change a little bit. As good information about sharks permeates popular culture, things may start to change.

Brian Skerry

357 Magnum Quotes #730827
#11. I love funny women. I love writing funny women characters.

Michael Patrick King

357 Magnum Quotes #834075
#12. Strangely enough, they have a mind to till the soil, and the love of possessions is a disease in them.

Sitting Bull

357 Magnum Quotes #871558
#13. The cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.

Henry David Thoreau

357 Magnum Quotes #1022972
#14. If we speak of things as inert or inanimate objects, we deny their ability to actively engage and interact with us - we foreclose their capacity to reciprocate our attentions, to draw us into silent dialogue, to inform and instruct us.

David Abram

357 Magnum Quotes #1100354
#15. Civilization never stands still; if in one country it is falling back, in another it is changing, evolving, becoming more complicated, bringing fresh experience to body and mind, breeding new desires, and exploiting Nature's cupboard for their satisfaction.

Arthur Keith

357 Magnum Quotes #1252962
#16. I was a kid. I didn't know about love, that you see someone and whether or not they say much, they make the world suddenly different, a mysterious and more alive place that you can access only through them. And the new, better world falls lifeless and flat when they go away.

Rachel Kushner

357 Magnum Quotes #1254114

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top