Top 10 356 Login Quotes

#1. I always wanted to be an artist, whatever that was, like other chicks want to be stewardesses. I read. I painted. I thought.

Janis Joplin

356 Login Quotes #297860
#2. You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don't care what happens. If you don't care, you've won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn't care is going to win.

Felix Dennis

356 Login Quotes #403072
#3. It's my chance to challenge myself to the fullest, which is one of the great joys about my job ... I love it when a character requires me to look less than my red-carpet best. It's more fun playing a character that requires you to look like dog s - t.

Kate Winslet

356 Login Quotes #414916
#4. You are not any different. You can do anything you want. So many times, I've been asked what I think of women stand-ups. If you actually look around, there are so many female comedians starring in the biggest TV shows.

Lilly Singh

356 Login Quotes #538512
#5. I have a theory that children remember two things-when you weren't there and when they threw up.

Nora Ephron

356 Login Quotes #1028818
#6. Anything goes. You always find interesting things that way.

Beck

356 Login Quotes #1081906
#7. 'Islamism' itself is such a broad and nearly meaningless word as used by the mainstream Western press, including everything from Turkey's AKP party to al Qaeda.

Pankaj Mishra

356 Login Quotes #1512920
#8. I have learned so much about myself. I have re-discovered that little boy who had the hunger to create, which I think I had lost.

John Galliano

356 Login Quotes #1672914
#9. To say that an artist sells out means that an artist is making a conscious choice to compromise his music, to to weaken his music for the sake of commercial gain.

Ken Burns

356 Login Quotes #1729379
#10. You must treat a work of art like a great man: stand before it and wait patiently till it deigns to speak.

Arthur Schopenhauer

356 Login Quotes #1747923

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top