Top 21 35 Word Quotes

#1. In the context of fiercely monolingual dominant cultures like that of the United States, code-switching lays claim to a form of cultural power: the power to own but not be owned by the dominant language...Code-switching is a rich source of wit, humour, puns, word play, and games of rhythm and rhyme.

Mary Louise Pratt

35 Word Quotes #2660
#2. What had Sylvia done?

V.C. Andrews

35 Word Quotes #25969
#3. I never dreamed I would so enjoy having a father. It is like having another interesting mind, somewhat similar to your own but also strangely different, to rummage through.

Alice Walker

35 Word Quotes #29345
#4. Word has it, they think I'm an old man, and they're not gonna double me. My message is that I'm the baddest for my age bracketest. What I mean by age bracketest is that I came in at 20, I was the baddest 20, and I'm the baddest at 35.

Shaquille O'Neal

35 Word Quotes #67118
#5. We presuppose two things: that there is yet to be learned infinitely more than is now known, and that man can learn it.

John W. Campbell

35 Word Quotes #184754
#6. Well, usually, when you're doing a sitcom, you get a script and every word or for the most part, is written. So, you know, if it's a 30-minute sitcom, then it's a 35-page script or something like that.

Cheryl Hines

35 Word Quotes #188214
#7. I certainly don' think I could've played the character [Idi Amin] the same way without being in Uganda. I loved working in Uganda.

Forest Whitaker

35 Word Quotes #222828
#8. Some part of me knew he would show up, that if I stood in one place long enough he would find me, like you're taught to do when you're lost. But they never taught us what to do if both of you are lost, and you both end up in the same place, waiting.

Nick Flynn

35 Word Quotes #228505
#9. Commonly we say a judgment falls upon a man for something in him we cannot abide.

John Selden

35 Word Quotes #314015
#10. Chinese porcelain was popular, too. The word comes from the Italian for a cowrie shell; literally, porcellana was a 'little pig', and the connection seems grounded in the glossy shell's resemblance either to a pig's back or to a sow's glisteningly crinkled vagina.35

Henry Hitchings

35 Word Quotes #327899
#11. A wiseman invests in something that lasts forever; the only investment that meets this criteria is the word of God. Matthew 24:35.

Felix Wantang

35 Word Quotes #460378
#12. And then there was Johan Cruyff, who at 35 has added a whole new meaning to the word Anno Domini.

Archie Macpherson

35 Word Quotes #505704
#13. If you do not carry out your mission, your gift to the world will be buried with other riches

Sunday Adelaja

35 Word Quotes #680950
#14. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away(Matthew 24:35 NIV).

Euginia Herlihy

35 Word Quotes #789202
#15. Everybody has two legs, two lobes to the brain which is why we tend to be interested in symmetry, always balancing things.

Gore Vidal

35 Word Quotes #822484
#16. I'm very impressed. All the crowds I've seen are very enthusiastic. It's not the first time every seat hasn't been sold at the Winter Olympics.

Dick Pound

35 Word Quotes #1008141
#17. If you can quit, quit. If you can't quit, stop complaining - this is what you chose.

J.A. Konrath

35 Word Quotes #1021324
#18. Common man has at long last got himself so far out of gear with nature and his environment that he is beginning to see the shape of extinction, whether he recognizes it as such or not.

Philip Wylie

35 Word Quotes #1026852
#19. Coolness is temporary. You can't capture it or create it, it has to be discovered. It has to do with the people that are in a place, not with monuments or institutions. It's a momentary conjunction of personalities.

Lawrence Wright

35 Word Quotes #1214718
#20. A blur of great magic is still just a blur.

Ken Weber

35 Word Quotes #1256892
#21. Don't die without embracing the daring adventure your life is meant to be.

Steve Pavlina

35 Word Quotes #1358053

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top