Top 13 35 & Ticking Quotes

#1. the book I was reading turned out to be crack

Elizabeth Norris

35 & Ticking Quotes #89835
#2. We are going to have the candidate of food stamps, the finest food-stamp president in the American history, in Barack Obama, and we are going to have a candidate of paychecks.

Newt Gingrich

35 & Ticking Quotes #235239
#3. Irritation instigates emotion, and emotion opens the door for change. Not at first - first comes anger. But anger eventually bleeds into reflection, and reflection breeds acceptance. And acceptance - that's what leads to change.

Laurel Ulen Curtis

35 & Ticking Quotes #401762
#4. My other brother, the Lord Lucas, who was heir to my father's estate, and as it were the father to take care of us all, is not less valiant than they were, although his skill in the discipline of war was not so much, not being bred therein.

Margaret Cavendish

35 & Ticking Quotes #419518
#5. I don't want to be in magazines everyday, because I don't want people to get used to one thing.

Amanda Seyfried

35 & Ticking Quotes #508734
#6. We're saints and sinners both, the lot of us, or else there's no saints and no sinners.

Alan Moore

35 & Ticking Quotes #609738
#7. The Kiss scene was attempted three times. The first was in a peculiar spot of the fort on the ground level. It felt forced to me, and I knew right away that, in spite of what others were saying, it was dead wrong.

Madeleine Stowe

35 & Ticking Quotes #769745
#8. Shalt thou give law to God, shalt thou dispute
With Him the points of liberty who made
Thee what thou art and formed the pow'rs of Heav'n
Such as He pleased and circumscribed their being?

John Milton

35 & Ticking Quotes #809936
#9. Who ever planted an iroko tree - the greatest tree in the forest? You may collect all the iroko seeds in the world, open the soil and put them there. It will be in vain. The great tree chooses where to grow and we find it there, so it is with greatness in men.

Chinua Achebe

35 & Ticking Quotes #1039412
#10. This is important stuff, so it's crucial not to get too serious, to realize that this is all fun and games. The attitude 'business is serious, it's not fun and games' leads to financial failure, and I won't tolerate it in my company.

Martha N. Beck

35 & Ticking Quotes #1327108
#11. Jesse and Frank James were the most well-known military-trained gang members

Carter F. Smith

35 & Ticking Quotes #1357762
#12. To the great tree-loving fraternity we belong. We love trees with universal and unfeigned love, and all things that do grow under them or around them - the whole leaf and root tribe.

Henry Ward Beecher

35 & Ticking Quotes #1698259
#13. British films are all "room with a view and a staircase and a pond."

Ben Dreyfuss

35 & Ticking Quotes #1725051

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top