Top 14 35 Letter Quotes

#1. I like to think that somewhere out there, on a planet exactly like ours, two people exactly like you and me made totally different choices and that, somewhere, we're still together. That's enough for me.

Iain Thomas

35 Letter Quotes #60886
#2. The true return to nature is the definitive return to the elements-death.

Andre Gide

35 Letter Quotes #443077
#3. Democracy gives the aura of legitimacy to acts that would otherwise be considered tyranny.

Walter E. Williams

35 Letter Quotes #499762
#4. We should not be less than what we are.

Terry Brooks

35 Letter Quotes #541371
#5. You ask why I'm fascinated by the human figure? As a human animal, I am interested in some of my fellow animals: in their minds and bodies.

Lucian Freud

35 Letter Quotes #600272
#6. You are my warrior, my queen, my little dove," he said and slid his length inside of her. "You are my love,

Jaden Wilkes

35 Letter Quotes #719856
#7. People working at the arenas are not just depending on one or two concerts. I think it gives a symbolic boost, as well as those shows do bring down some monetary investments in the city.

Al Sharpton

35 Letter Quotes #756498
#8. We talk often about being in a media-saturated society, and we are surrounded by image streams. But it's nihilistic. There's a real randomness to all of it.

Cynthia Daignault

35 Letter Quotes #810658
#9. With Corpse Bride, I saw a lot more of it during the process because we were changing things a lot. When I came onto Corpse Bride, it wasn't a musical.

John August

35 Letter Quotes #876986
#10. The crisis prompted the issue of emergency paper money: in Britain, £1 and 10s Treasury notes; in the United States, the emergency currency that banks were authorized to issue under the Aldrich-Vreeland Act of 1908.46 Then, as now, the authorities reacted to a liquidity crisis by printing money.

Niall Ferguson

35 Letter Quotes #1040814
#11. She had typed A Murder of Quality under protest, but this time she declined, so David had to rely on the Embassy secretaries instead. In a letter to Ann written in June, he complained that 'the new book drags along but the girls are all away and there's no one to type it'.35

Adam Sisman

35 Letter Quotes #1200719
#12. A first kiss is the demarcation line: the same information that a moment ago felt private, all of a suddens seems unfair to withhold. And with that exchange came more.

Francesca Marciano

35 Letter Quotes #1217549
#13. The hybrid car I was aiming for suddenly crumples under the weight of something crashing down on it. The thunder of the crash almost makes me jump out of my boots. Luckily, it covers Mom's scream. I catch a flash of tawny limbs and snowy wings. An angel. I have to blink to make sure it's real.

Susan Ee

35 Letter Quotes #1428181
#14. If you're not nervous, son, then something is wrong.

John Grisham

35 Letter Quotes #1645214

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top