Top 16 35 Inspirational Quotes

#1. Sometimes in life you have to be your own best friend.

Taylor Swift

35 Inspirational Quotes #64930
#2. Much comment has been given lately to the Code of the Samurai,
the Art of Death which makes our soldiers exult in self- sacrifice; but scarcely any attention has been drawn to Teaism, which represents so much of our Art of Life.

Okakura Kakuzo

35 Inspirational Quotes #102335
#3. 35 "Everyone has a dream, a vision, a goal and a desire. Just because we have bigger dreams than others doesn't mean they don't have one. Sometimes we just too lazy to make it happen or are scared of failing."

But trying is better than not doing anything at all.

Kcat Yarza

35 Inspirational Quotes #107383
#4. So when I hear a guy after a game-winning home run say or gesture that God was on his side, I think to myself, 'He's saying God screwed the pitcher.

Bobby Knight

35 Inspirational Quotes #136634
#5. What about young age? You will be miserable all through your 15 years to reach that goal of $10 million. After 50
years, even if you pay a million to get back a week of your time at 35, you will never get that. Your beer will taste very different when you are at 50 from how it tasted at 30.

Ravindra Shukla

35 Inspirational Quotes #195469
#6. Steroids do not guarantee you're going to have success. I think a lot of people think that they will, but they don't.

Tony Gwynn

35 Inspirational Quotes #514773
#7. I have been disappointed in all my expectations of Australia, except as to its wickedness; for it is far more wicked than I have conceived it possible for any place to be, or than it is possible for me to describe to you in England.

Henry Parkes

35 Inspirational Quotes #643691
#8. By this all men will know that you are My disciples: if you love one another! John 13:35

Anonymous

35 Inspirational Quotes #808862
#9. And I think a woman should find it a joy to be female because God made both male and female.

Little Richard

35 Inspirational Quotes #860489
#10. Ah, Lord God, thou holy lover of my soul, when thou comest into my heart, all that is within me shall rejoice.

Thomas A Kempis

35 Inspirational Quotes #1086960
#11. Making mistakes is human ... repeating 'em is too.

Malcolm Forbes

35 Inspirational Quotes #1178392
#12. Give of thy love, nor wait to know the worth Of what thou lovest; and ask no returning. And wheresoe'er thy pathway leads on earth, There thou shalt find the lamp of love-light burning.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

35 Inspirational Quotes #1267309
#13. I am loved by thousands, but I feel like the loneliest man in the world.

Freddie Mercury

35 Inspirational Quotes #1329704
#14. What makes life worth living? Better surely, to yield to the stain of suicide blood in me and seek forgetfulness in the embrace of cold dark death.

Zane Grey

35 Inspirational Quotes #1496158
#15. Perhaps I became so vague, so exhilarated with vagueness, precisely in order to forestall a recognition of the final term of the syllogism that begins: If one man loves another he is a homosexual; I love a man ...

Edmund White

35 Inspirational Quotes #1714801
#16. Maybe you should slow down, so I can catch you.

Melissa Marr

35 Inspirational Quotes #1827610

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top