Top 10 35 Birthday Sayings

#1. My job is never boring. It's always new, exciting, and challenging, and I get a rush every time I go to work. I'm the luckiest person on the planet to be able to do what I love for a living.

Jewel Staite

35 Birthday Sayings #75814
#2. The urgency to mate persists in all people as in all other mammals because of the evolutionary drive to continue the species, the inborn imperative for genes to reproduce and hormonal differences that evolved over millions of years.

Lynn Margulis

35 Birthday Sayings #96131
#3. If you can win in adversity, you can win anywhere!

Jeff Blatnick

35 Birthday Sayings #318126
#4. I never expected i, in the first place, when I started playing tennis, that I would ever carry the flag into the Olympic Stadium for an Olympic Games ... So for me that was a surprise and a huge honor in my life to be able to represent Switzerland.

Roger Federer

35 Birthday Sayings #569429
#5. You can analyze a glass of water and you're left with a lot of chemical components, but nothing you can drink.

John B. S. Haldane

35 Birthday Sayings #981132
#6. If I have one wish for my birthday, it is that 35 is the end of desperation and the beginning of acceptance. Part of that is believing that if I'm meant to give birth, I will.

Jessi Klein

35 Birthday Sayings #990524
#7. She was endowed with great beauty for all those attributes that were outside her control, but it was said that in all characteristics for which she herself was responsible, she was utterly wicked

Anonymous

35 Birthday Sayings #1185127
#8. The more time we invest imitating others, the less that's available to discover and be ourselves.

LZ Granderson

35 Birthday Sayings #1415140
#9. I grew up in Lincolnshire, trying to get the daughters of farmers and policemen to like me. It didn't go well until I got to college where, suddenly, there were different sorts of humans.

Robert Webb

35 Birthday Sayings #1557570
#10. My husband taught me so much about being a father. No matter what any of our children do, my husband will always believe in them, love them and accept them.

Tasha Smith

35 Birthday Sayings #1604527

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top