Top 15 32 Billion Dollars Quotes

#1. I have no nationality, no country.

China Machado

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #84934
#2. Humanity is my religion; Earthian is my nationality.

Vinita Kinra

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #190958
#3. Dissertations are not finished; they are abandoned.

Fred Brooks

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #348157
#4. A thunderbolt at her feet could hardly have surprised or annoyed her more. If

Anthony Trollope

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #533202
#5. He was marked out by his relentless ability to find fault with others' mediocrity
suggesting that a certain type of intelligence may be at heart nothing more or less than a superior capacity for dissatisfaction.

Alain De Botton

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #745573
#6. You could wait to do something for God, but if He waited to do something for you, you couldn't finish reading this sentence ...

Garrett McCoy

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #807196
#7. What happens outide of you has an influence. Yet what happens within you has the final say.

Ralph S. Marston Jr.

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #816805
#8. Every system of power in the world has a vested interest in weakening the individuality of its subjects and tries to weaken or it possible completely extinguish it.

Christa Wolf

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1262135
#9. I think the term "intellectual property" should be avoided, not because it's a bad term, but because it mixes things up that shouldn't be mixed up. There are different forms, and they hardly have anything to do with each other.

Linus Torvalds

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1400409
#10. A surgeon will cut off a limb in order to protect the body from disease. And a commander-in-chief should pull out of a war that cannot be won in order to protect a nation.

Michael Huffington

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1426106
#11. Ordinary men, we have seen, are not much interested in any political problems which do not immediately affect themselves.

Aldous Huxley

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1606616
#12. You are like a hurricane, there's calm in your eyes, and I'm getting blown away.

Neil Young

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1641509
#13. When the heart sees injustice it turns to the perspective of oneness.
It feels no need to produce a big speech to overcome its enemies.
In silence it finds its peace.

Raphael Zernoff

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1704714
#14. This death has been sponsored by Pringles, Taco Bell, Toyota, Trojan Condoms, and one evil, fucking genius.

Stephanie Jackson

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1727790
#15. It's something I never dreamed I'd be doing, making movies.

Jason Statham

32 Billion Dollars Quotes #1805848

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top