Top 8 319 Area Quotes

#1. The whole LSD, STP, marijuana, heroin, hashish, prescription cough medicine crowd suffers from the "Watchtower" itch: you gotta be with us, man, or you're out, you're dead. This pitch is a continual and seeming MUST with those who use the stuff. It's no wonder they keep getting busted.

Charles Bukowski

319 Area Quotes #41216
#2. We live in a society today where these children can be wanted children. Even if you don't want to keep this child after you've had it, there's plenty of young couples out there, that want children.

Norma McCorvey

319 Area Quotes #384375
#3. I was confused by this sudden glare of attention; it was as if the characters in a favorite painting, absorbed in their own concerns, had looked up out of the canvas and spoken to me.

Donna Tartt

319 Area Quotes #409127
#4. The True Self is infinite. It knows no boundaries. Pure essence. Pure light. Engulfing the mind, the soul, the body, the invisible real, with its radiance.

Alberto Villoldo

319 Area Quotes #438578
#5. Oh God. Goddammit. I never got to see the pyramids. Or the Taj Mahal. I ... I never even got to leave the country."
"Don't sweat it, brother. You got to live in NYC. You didn't miss shit.

Brian K. Vaughan

319 Area Quotes #505285
#6. Every epic, my friend Jack used to say, should start with a burning map.

Hal Duncan

319 Area Quotes #863019
#7. He waits a long time. The captain reviews the fingernails

Anthony Doerr

319 Area Quotes #1142956
#8. Jesus Lord, kind Pelican, Cleanse my filth with Thy blood, One drop of which can save The whole world from all its sin

Thomas Aquinas

319 Area Quotes #1686525

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top