Top 8 30 Unfortunate Quotes

#1. Every woman has the right to be beautiful.

Elizabeth Arden

30 Unfortunate Quotes #209499
#2. No matter what is happening now, events will ultimately bend toward love the way a flower bends toward sunlight.

Marianne Williamson

30 Unfortunate Quotes #398653
#3. Always acknowledge your position in the food chain ... They eat because you grow the food.

Wangechi Mutu

30 Unfortunate Quotes #433087
#4. What does he know of the force that drives the utmost strangers into each other's arms, making them kin, kind, beyond all prudence?

J.M. Coetzee

30 Unfortunate Quotes #962739
#5. I think that we all stand on the dartboard of life. Roughly 30,000 people a year are going to catch a dart labeled pancreatic cancer, and that's unfortunate. It's not what I would have chosen. But I in no way feel like I deserved it.

Randy Pausch

30 Unfortunate Quotes #1174993
#6. We don't have to know everything. If you believe in fate and some kind of meaning and sense in this fucked-up world, then believe with abandon, love. Enjoy it.

Jessica Park

30 Unfortunate Quotes #1305100
#7. From each one of them rose separate columns of smoke, meeting in a pall overhead, and through the smoke came stabbing flashes of fire as German shells burst with thudding shocks of sound. This was the front line of battle.

Philip Gibbs

30 Unfortunate Quotes #1317940
#8. It's like when someone dies. And you can't believe they're really gone because you ran into them yesterday. They were right there with you, alive and real. And that's the memory you hold on to-the moment you mourn the most.
Because it was the last.

Emma Chase

30 Unfortunate Quotes #1783540

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top