Top 30 30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes

#1. I think one of the funniest things about '30 Rock' is that Liz Lemon is sort of like Buster Keaton - she's always the fool, the joke is always on her.

Cristin Milioti

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #441923
#2. All of his (Nanak's) progressive thinking attained absolution at the age of 30, when he had the transcendental experience, quite similar to that of Mohammed and Joan of Arc, that was about to rock the very foundation of orthodox Hinduism in India.

Abhijit Naskar

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #964784
#3. Sometimes '30 Rock' was a struggle because I'd be doing the show and still be doing stand-up full-time.

Judah Friedlander

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #946428
#4. In a lot of ways I think food is starting to take the place in culture that rock and roll took 30 years ago.

Jonathan Gold

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #933481
#5. Anyone watching '30 Rock' always knew Tina Fey was playing a fictionalized version of herself, a workaholic comedy writer who also plays one on TV. She's the boss; Liz Lemon just works here.

Rob Sheffield

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #919133
#6. If you look at NBC, two of their most successful shows - '30 Rock' and 'Parks And Rec' - are written by women, produced by women, and I think that's the future. Women are the new men.

Natasha Leggero

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #889376
#7. My first year on 'SNL', I made $90,000 dollars. And I bought a red Corvette for $45,000 dollars. I'm thinking, 'I've got 45 grand left!' Taxes didn't even come into my equation. At the end of the first year of making 90 grand I was 25, 30 in the hole. We live in this baller, spend-money culture.

Chris Rock

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #887940
#8. I love '30 Rock' because Tina Fey allows me to fly over the cuckoo nest once a week.

Tracy Morgan

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #852099
#9. I started doing '30 Rock' and started writing 'Mystery Team' at the beginning of that. While I was doing 'Mystery Team,' I started practicing stand-up. While I was doing stand up, I got 'Community.' It's like I planted trees six years ago, and now they have fruit.

Donald Glover

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #832462
#10. I'm obsessed with 'Game of Thrones.' I love comedies - I really like '30 Rock' and 'Modern Family.'

Kunal Nayyar

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #611402
#11. 'What you doing in the club on a Thursday?'
She say she only here for her girl birthday ...
They ordered champagne but still look thirsty,
Rock Forever 21 but just turned 30.

Kanye West

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #556895
#12. I definitely got to a point where I realize how unusual it is to be able to play large, sold-out shows 30 years into a rock and roll career. I don't take it for granted.

Adam Clayton

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #541641
#13. Though we are grateful for the affection 30 Rock has received from critics and hipsters, we were actually trying to make a hit show. We weren't trying to make a low-rated critical darling that snarled in the face of conventionality. We were trying to make Home Improvement and we did it wrong.

Tina Fey

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #517662
#14. I'm a big fan of '30 Rock,' which I think is the most genius show on television.

Anna Kendrick

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #508971
#15. There is a limited supply of excellent songs, but I am not the only one. Paul McCartney, one of the best songwriters of all time, has only produced manure for the past 25 years. Rock musicians over 30 only produce unimportant material.

Noel Gallagher

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #505756
#16. Doing one movie every two years is about all I can handle 'cause, being the creator at '30 Rock', my year there starts in the middle of June and goes back around until March.

Tina Fey

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #29312
#17. I understand the rock star deal having been one and still going out strapping my guitar on and performing. Now, I probably do 30 or 40 dates a year and I get to relive how I felt at 19 when I played in some really bad bands.

David Cassidy

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #398236
#18. Working with Tracy Morgan on '30 Rock' is really great. I love Tracy. He's wonderful. Well, until his fish tank caught fire - his apartment burned up and flooded my apartment. We live in the same building, but I'm eight floors below him and we had to evacuate.

Sherri Shepherd

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #384948
#19. Success begets success. I've been offered a lot of movies now that '30 Rock' has been successful.

Alec Baldwin

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #325969
#20. '30 Rock' is my favorite TV show and Tina Fey is one of my heroes. She was a dream to work with and the whole cast was just absolutely lovely.

Cristin Milioti

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #314427
#21. A book hasn't caused me this much trouble since Where's Waldo went to that barber pole factory

Tina Fey

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #294373
#22. "30 Rock" is over, so I definitely aspire to write another movie again; eventually, will try to pitch something for television again.

Tina Fey

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #281697
#23. Maybe because I have spent too much of my life in rock clubs. I don't really go to parties anymore either. I'll usually be in the bus by 11:30 after a show.

Matt Berninger

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #242561
#24. I would love it if 'Community' could have a trajectory like '30 Rock' and choose when to go out.

Gillian Jacobs

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #223055
#25. I love '30 Rock.' It's one of my favorite shows. It's certainly the gold standard of comedy writing.

Dan Harmon

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #205676
#26. What heartens me is to see '30 Rock' on the air. It makes me laugh from my gut, which I really like to do.

Alan Alda

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #186531
#27. '30 Rock' is the holy grail of comedy in my opinion.

Cheyenne Jackson

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #175374
#28. Wherever there are rock 'n' rollers, we'll play. That's what we've been doing for more than 30 years - rock 'n' roll. It's made me everything from an honorary mayor to honorary member of a motorcycle gang.

Ronnie Hawkins

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #174646
#29. All of the writing on '30 Rock' is a joy to go into. It's pretty hot stuff.

Elaine Stritch

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #144407
#30. I love '30 Rock.' Absolutely love it. It's a game-changing show.

Romola Garai

30 Rock Would You Rather Quotes #62082

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top