30 Rock Love Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 100 famous quotes and sayings about 30 rock love to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 100 30 Rock Love Quotes

#1. Everyone likes at least one Elvis song ... Me, I love them all. He was, is and will remain the ultimate rock star. - Author: Robbie Williams
30 Rock Love Quotes #258974
#2. I love to rock 'n roll. But my finest suit, of all the things I do, is as a songwriter. - Author: Dan Fogelberg
30 Rock Love Quotes #327786
#3. Clasped in my embrace, I held the source of every worthy aspiration I ever had; the centre of myself, the circle of my life, my own ... my love of whom was founded on a rock! - Author: Charles Dickens
30 Rock Love Quotes #325551
#4. Even a rock was molten one day ... - Author: Srinivas Shenoy
30 Rock Love Quotes #316499
#5. It is, we wanted to make a record that reflected our love of Hard-Rock music and it is sort of Metal though we don't really describe ourselves as Metal. - Author: Adam Rich
30 Rock Love Quotes #307804
#6. But tonight, this is what I can give you. I can offer you the vault of heaven, the firmament of the stars in the sky, and me - Author: Deirdre Riordan Hall
30 Rock Love Quotes #304725
#7. And 'Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll' was a very transitional film for me in that I was one of the producers and you know, came up with the idea with the writer and the producer, as well. But, it was a very collaborative event. You know, I really love working in that way. - Author: Andy Serkis
30 Rock Love Quotes #297076
#8. I love you to the utter heart of me. You're my family, the joy of my soul. No one else ever for me love, because there is, and there only ever will be, only you. - Author: Lily Morton
30 Rock Love Quotes #281068
#9. He was everything I needed because his entire character had been molded by my deepest wants and desires. He was my rock when I cried, my playmate when I laughed, and my hero when I needed to imagine that one existed for me. - Author: Richelle E. Goodrich
30 Rock Love Quotes #278081
#10. You might be able to kiss like a rock star, but you've got to get over this macho trip. You don't own me. - Author: Missy Lyons
30 Rock Love Quotes #276041
#11. So when he touched me, it was deeper and slower than the wildfire, like the flow of molten rock far beneath the surface of the earth. Too deep to feel the heat of it, but it moved inexorably, changing the very foundations of the world with its advance. - Author: Stephenie Meyer
30 Rock Love Quotes #270124
#12. Most 'reality' shows aren't reality at all. They're game shows with no prize. Like 'Rock of Love.' His aren't genuine feelings. Then again, Bob Barker didn't really care whether or not you won the toaster. Sorry to shatter everyone's dreams. - Author: Hal Sparks
30 Rock Love Quotes #266529
#13. This was how God had intended it to be. A precious gift. A sacred oneness.
I love you. He said the words in the way he held her, his rock hard arms so gentle they felt like air around her. I love you. His hands told her-not merely touching her, but worshiping her. - Author: Catherine Anderson
30 Rock Love Quotes #265937
#14. The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades. - Author: Alice Cooper
30 Rock Love Quotes #331544
#15. Being a rock star is like being a cult leader - you really have to be in your own religion. - Author: Courtney Love
30 Rock Love Quotes #254876
#16. I actually love Stephen King's writing. I mean, we, actually, at Castle Rock, we've made seven movies out of Stephen King books. - Author: Rob Reiner
30 Rock Love Quotes #242442
#17. The underlying melody via every rock, plant, animal, sky and star, inside the water, from the dirt, through the light: only love lasts. - Author: Melina Sempill Watts
30 Rock Love Quotes #236830
#18. I've seen women who don't have great relationships with their dads, and it all comes down to this: You have to tell girls you love them every day. - Author: Chris Rock
30 Rock Love Quotes #230208
#19. Places like Belgium and the south of France, Sweden and Copenhagen are really alive. They really love rock 'n' roll, they really respond. - Author: Tom Verlaine
30 Rock Love Quotes #226535
#20. I would love it if 'Community' could have a trajectory like '30 Rock' and choose when to go out. - Author: Gillian Jacobs
30 Rock Love Quotes #223055
#21. I love a vintage look that's also a bit rock n' roll. - Author: Cara Delevingne
30 Rock Love Quotes #223024
#22. When a child gives you a gift, even if it is a rock they just picked up, exude gratitude. it may be the only thing they have to give, and they have chosen to give it to you - Author: Dean Jackson
30 Rock Love Quotes #216786
#23. I love going to my supermarket. Sounds so rock 'n' roll, eh? - Author: Rachel Stevens
30 Rock Love Quotes #210206
#24. For you know that soft is stronger than hard, water stronger than rock, love stronger than force. Vesadeva to Siddartha - Author: Hermann Hesse
30 Rock Love Quotes #209408
#25. I love to sing big rock and roll songs; I love to sing country-pop stuff, and then I love to sing soft, sadder beautiful songs. - Author: Elle King
30 Rock Love Quotes #207308
#26. Punk rock and metal has always been a home to me, it's where I cut my teeth; and those are the friends that I have, and the bands that I love. - Author: John Dyer Baizley
30 Rock Love Quotes #416819
#27. Peace Love Rock and Roll!!! - Author: Carrie Underwood
30 Rock Love Quotes #457763
#28. When you're in love, when somebody says something like, "How can you be with that woman?" you say, "What do you mean? I am with this goddess of love, the fulfillment of my whole life. Why are you saying this? Why do you want to throw a rock at her or punish me for being in love with her? - Author: John Lennon
30 Rock Love Quotes #455828
#29. I broke my heart in two
So hard I struck.
What matter? for I know
That out of rock,
Out of a desolate source,
Love leaps upon its course. - Author: William Butler Yeats
30 Rock Love Quotes #455790
#30. Everything needs a mirror to see what to change and what to love in itself, even a rock or a duck, everything! - Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
30 Rock Love Quotes #450048
#31. I'm not technically adept at music, but I'd love to be part of a discussion of where progressive rock ends and country music begins. - Author: William Shatner
30 Rock Love Quotes #449795
#32. There's always gonna be rock n' roll bands, there's always gonna be kids that love rock n' roll records, and there will always be rock n' roll. - Author: Dave Grohl
30 Rock Love Quotes #447841
#33. What makes the most money for this business? Dead rock stars. - Author: Courtney Love
30 Rock Love Quotes #444780
#34. I love rock and roll, so put another dime in the juke box, baby. - Author: Joan Jett
30 Rock Love Quotes #443025
#35. What I love about being a member of KISS is that we're the 'John Glenns' of rock - we always have to be the first in anything we do, and I love that. - Author: Peter Criss
30 Rock Love Quotes #439397
#36. I like big shows, a lot of volume and a lot of energy. I love electric instruments. But I do love mixing those with bluegrass instruments and cranking those up, too, with a little bit of that rock energy. - Author: Dierks Bentley
30 Rock Love Quotes #437856
#37. I think branching out is cool, but I think that you have to branch out in a way that makes some sort of organic sense. I would love to put out a rock record eventually, but it would have to somehow philosophically make sense for me. - Author: El-P
30 Rock Love Quotes #430725
#38. But they wanted the same things, and it wasn't a lot. Just someone who would be there for them, despite everything else, forever. Everyone wanted that, probably. - Author: Lisa Henry
30 Rock Love Quotes #425427
#39. I love '30 Rock.' It's one of my favorite shows. It's certainly the gold standard of comedy writing. - Author: Dan Harmon
30 Rock Love Quotes #205676
#40. Rock n roll is what I would die for, but I love music and I love exploring, taking the challenge of playing, writing or singing ... or producing. - Author: Andrew Taylor
30 Rock Love Quotes #416583
#41. My favorite composers are the ones that tell the story. I love Wagner. I love Mahler. Prokofiev. The programmatic music. I listen more to classic rock because I don't like the contemporary music very much. - Author: Patti LuPone
30 Rock Love Quotes #412758
#42. Working with Tracy Morgan on '30 Rock' is really great. I love Tracy. He's wonderful. Well, until his fish tank caught fire - his apartment burned up and flooded my apartment. We live in the same building, but I'm eight floors below him and we had to evacuate. - Author: Sherri Shepherd
30 Rock Love Quotes #384948
#43. ALL THOSE GOOD COPS
YALL LOVE BRINGING UP WHEN YOU SAY
NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD
SEEM TO NEVER BE AROUND WHEN THEIR COMRADES ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE - Author: Chris Rock
30 Rock Love Quotes #381588
#44. If I were a rock star, I'd have Taylor Swifted him and written one of those anthemic I don't love you anymore songs. - Author: Lauren Blakely
30 Rock Love Quotes #380906
#45. I scorn your idea of love,' I could not help saying, as I rose up and stood before him, leaning my back against the rock. 'I scorn the counterfeit sentiment you offer: yes, St. John, and I scorn you when you offer it. - Author: Charlotte Bronte
30 Rock Love Quotes #378309
#46. I love surfing, rock climbing, cycling - all that stuff. But it's just amazing that I can inspire people with my running. It's humbling, really. - Author: Dean Karnazes
30 Rock Love Quotes #375503
#47. I love Rihanna's new album, Skrillex, and Norah Jones. They're are all very different, but I love any rock, pop, and jazz. - Author: Ashley Benson
30 Rock Love Quotes #374413
#48. I just wasn't raised a granola eating, peace love hippie type person. I'm from Michigan and was raised in and around Detroit where it is kind of you get respect and you give respect. That is how I feel. - Author: Kid Rock
30 Rock Love Quotes #351208
#49. Rock and roll was my favorite, but before long I grew to enjoy Shinamoto's brand of classical music. This was music from another world, which had its appeal, but more than that I loved it because she was a part of that world. - Author: Haruki Murakami
30 Rock Love Quotes #346994
#50. It is poetic and lyrical; words that spill forth like cool waters into the dusty dry rock bed of the Soul desiring love. It has been said that I've lived in the desert all my life and do not know what it means to be wet. - Author: Sophia Rose
30 Rock Love Quotes #335638
#51. I still love old-school hip-hop, but there hasn't been a lot that I've taken from the new stuff. - Author: Kid Rock
30 Rock Love Quotes #48712
#52. I've spoken to Sid," she admits. "He says he's never seen Charlie so bad. He won't eat, he's lost weight and he looks terrible. Sid says it's the first time he's ever been so bored by him that he's considered smothering him. - Author: Lily Morton
30 Rock Love Quotes #85772
#53. I know I express myself best singing love songs, and Jim Steinman gave me my rock style, which I have always wanted. I can express myself best putting a lot of emotion into singing rock songs. - Author: Bonnie Tyler
30 Rock Love Quotes #85144
#54. I was drawn to love songs, but I was just drawn to great music - no matter if it's hip-hop, pop, R&B or whether it's rock n' roll or country. It could be a Garth Brooks song, and if it's a smash, then I'll love the different wordplay and different melodies. That's what I'm a fan of - great music. - Author: Nayvadius Cash
30 Rock Love Quotes #81255
#55. I'm a rock singer, but I love soul, I love blues, and I love theatrical stuff, too, like theatrical rock like Queen and Meat Loaf. - Author: Caleb Johnson
30 Rock Love Quotes #71708
#56. What is left when there is no love? A rope and rock. - Author: Justin Cronin
30 Rock Love Quotes #67933
#57. I knew it wasn't Jess. I love that girl, but I knew it wasn't Jess. I even told Jess that one day the right girl would come along and you'd know. She'd rock your world. That she would heal you. Fix what they did to us. - Author: Abbi Glines
30 Rock Love Quotes #67373
#58. The game Rock Band has been haunting me like a bad ring tone. It gets stuck in my head and momentarily effaces all that I love about music. - Author: Carrie Brownstein
30 Rock Love Quotes #65652
#59. I love '30 Rock.' Absolutely love it. It's a game-changing show. - Author: Romola Garai
30 Rock Love Quotes #62082
#60. The question was not death; living things die. It was love. Not that we died, but that we cared wildly, then deeply, for one person out of billions. We bound ourselves to the fickle, changing, and dying as if they were rock. - Author: Annie Dillard
30 Rock Love Quotes #61096
#61. Love is our true nature. When we do not express love in our words and actions it is like honey hidden in a rock. - Author: Mata Amritanandamayi
30 Rock Love Quotes #60203
#62. Love one another, Jesus said. Sometimes it took a lifetime to learn how. Sometimes it took someone to hit rock bottom to make someone reach up and grasp hold and be lifted from the mire to stand on a firm foundation. - Author: Francine Rivers
30 Rock Love Quotes #57488
#63. There's a new hit rock group or singer every five minutes, but with country music, you have one hit and those people love you forever. - Author: Kenny Rogers
30 Rock Love Quotes #52544
#64. I have a season pass to several of the VH1 shows, like 'Rock of Love' and Flavor Flav's show. It's kind of embarrassing because it's completely ignorant television - it's all totally fake and garbage - but I still love it. - Author: Megan Fox
30 Rock Love Quotes #89792
#65. I'm still going to love you, always. And in the rock-paper-scissors of life, love is rock. fear, anger, everthing else ... no contest. - Author: Sara Zarr
30 Rock Love Quotes #48291
#66. I love rock and roll. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong decade because I love Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix and ... those are my bands. - Author: Marisa Miller
30 Rock Love Quotes #47656
#67. Every musician, their goal in life is to play music that people love, and I've accomplished my goal. I was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and left that chapter of my life and those people in the past. Good and bad, I've loved and am thankful for that chapter. - Author: Steven Adler
30 Rock Love Quotes #43876
#68. She captured the spot of my world's centre and sent me in elliptic rings about it, causing the ground beneath me to vanish and the breath of my lungs to disperse. I was a rock locked in helpless orbit. - Author: Richard Ronald Allan
30 Rock Love Quotes #43846
#69. We don't swim for the attention. We don't swim to be rock stars. There is something beautiful about being in an anonymous sport and being fairly anonymous. It enables you do something you love without any of the other effects. - Author: Aaron Peirsol
30 Rock Love Quotes #30466
#70. I've never believed in so much as I do the BVB Army. Rock and Roll is my religion. And Rock and Roll is back. I love all of you outcast. - Author: Jinxx
30 Rock Love Quotes #28576
#71. I'm glad people think I'm a badass. I'm a rock and roller, and I'm an R&B and a blueswoman. I don't do fairy music, although I love Celtic music and sensitive music. There's a balance between ballads and kick-ass songs. - Author: Bonnie Raitt
30 Rock Love Quotes #19935
#72. All any girl really wants is just love and a man. But what man can put up with a rock-n-roll star? - Author: Janis Joplin
30 Rock Love Quotes #14979
#73. I love the dynamic contrast between the spontaneous shots and the more formal, pro-rock-star photos. - Author: Bruce Pavitt
30 Rock Love Quotes #14797
#74. I still love the skinny jeans thing and I wear my favorite leather jacket constantly. I like being kind of a rock star. I love that I can feel comfortable in a small dress or I can feel comfortable wearing a baggy T-shirt. - Author: Ellie Goulding
30 Rock Love Quotes #12423
#75. Love was magma, shooting from the Earth. It had the potential to form pillars of rock that would last for a thousand years or plumes of ash that choked the sky. - Author: Diana Peterfreund
30 Rock Love Quotes #7193
#76. I asked for a piano in the TARDIS, but it hasn't happened. I'd love to see the Doctor rock up and play, but it'd have to be done in an inventive and silly way. - Author: Matt Smith
30 Rock Love Quotes #152034
#77. I am almost always, when I'm at home in the evening after work, in a silk bathrobe I got from India. Like, I never take off this bathrobe. I have a series of Indian silk bathrobes that I love, and that's what I rock all the time. - Author: Ivanka Trump
30 Rock Love Quotes #194564
#78. I love David Bowie and Cher and Diana Ross. I wanted to follow in their footsteps. So I set out to do that in a rock-'n'-roll band in Atlanta, Georgia. That led me to nightclubs and to the sort of Andy Warhol experience of creating a personality. - Author: RuPaul
30 Rock Love Quotes #193381
#79. I love what Alabama Shakes is doing - it's kind of like what grunge did to rock 'n' roll, they're doing to R&B. - Author: John Oates
30 Rock Love Quotes #172567
#80. Today, the need to avoid confusing marriage with other types of unions based on weak love is especially urgent. It is only the rock of total, irrevocable love between a man and a woman that can serve as the foundation on which to build a society that will become a home for all mankind. - Author: Pope Benedict XVI
30 Rock Love Quotes #171637
#81. The road of rock and roll (much like life) is littered with broken dreams and death. And it's our job to overcome these and to survive. - Author: Courtney Love
30 Rock Love Quotes #171452
#82. Just give me more, better memories to replace the bad ones. I'll be back to normal before we know it. - Author: A.R. Von
30 Rock Love Quotes #170571
#83. Darling Daddy, This is Rose. The shed needs new wires now it has blown up. Caddy is bringing home rock-bottom boyfriends to see if they will do for Mummy. Instead of you. Love, Rose. - Author: Hilary McKay
30 Rock Love Quotes #170504
#84. In the American Southwest, I began a lifelong love affair with a pile of rock. - Author: Edward Abbey
30 Rock Love Quotes #169860
#85. Once I knew what it was to rest upon the rock of God's promises, and it was indeed a precious resting place, but now I rest in His grace. He is teaching me that the bosom of His love is a far sweeter resting-place than even the rock of His promises. - Author: Hannah Whitall Smith
30 Rock Love Quotes #167804
#86. Because some things in life just hurt so much that you need to feel physical pain to start to heal from it. - Author: Kristen Hope Mazzola
30 Rock Love Quotes #166561
#87. What kind of love would drive a man for miles through solid rock? - Author: Cinda Williams Chima
30 Rock Love Quotes #163177
#88. I love big budgeted, epic rock landscapes. That's what turns me on. - Author: Melissa Auf Der Maur
30 Rock Love Quotes #158136
#89. 'I Want To Hold Your Hand' is a great classic by Paul McCartney and John Lennon, I sure love that song. I did like the classic version, a rock-oriented song, then someone heard me do it with the Grant Green approach - Grant Green and Larry Young did it, with a bossa nova beat on the funky side. - Author: George Benson
30 Rock Love Quotes #6395
#90. I said it's all good and it's all in fun
Now get in the pit and try to love someone - Author: Kid Rock
30 Rock Love Quotes #146948
#91. I have so many songs, it's ridiculous. I love so many different types of music and tend to write all over the map, style-wise. R&B, rock 'n' roll, screamers, pop, good-time songs. - Author: Taryn Manning
30 Rock Love Quotes #138199
#92. I have always been their rock. A mother's unconditional love is fervent enough to battle against the gates of hell, rise up from her knees and stand gallant, in spite of her gaping war wounds. If only they knew the battle fought and the flood of tearshed without having to endure such agony. - Author: Terry A. O'Neal
30 Rock Love Quotes #133302
#93. Who cares if your outfit is black and you're sporting a brown belt? Wear it, rock it, love it - and others will, too. Nothing beats a belt. - Author: Rachel Nichols
30 Rock Love Quotes #132936
#94. Probably having fallen in love with music and movies at a young age and then first learning about writing by kind of following the path of writers like Dave Marsh and Lester Bangs and being a rock journalist. - Author: Cameron Crowe
30 Rock Love Quotes #130707
#95. Love is a cliff,
A clear, cold curve of stone, mottled by stars,
Smirched by the morning, carved by the dark sea
Till stars and dawn and waves can slash no more,
Till the rock's heart is found and shaped again. - Author: James Wright
30 Rock Love Quotes #128879
#96. Love is a hawk with velvet claws
love is a rock with heart and veins
love is a lion with satin jaws
love is a storm with silken reins - Author: Kurt Vonnegut
30 Rock Love Quotes #124412
#97. I don't want to wreck my voice. I love to concentrate on playing the bass and keeping it very rock-solid. If I were singing, I would have blown out my voice. - Author: Tina Weymouth
30 Rock Love Quotes #123491
#98. I'm very moved by Renaissance music, but I still love to play hard rock - though only if it's sophisticated and has some thought behind it. - Author: Ritchie Blackmore
30 Rock Love Quotes #111695
#99. Man must have fires in his life: Fire of love; fire of work; fire of doing kindness ... Without fires, man is just a cold rock! - Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
30 Rock Love Quotes #104712
#100. A woman's love, like lichens upon a rock, will still grow where even charity can find no soil to nurture itself. - Author: Christian Nestell Bovee
30 Rock Love Quotes #93593

Famous Authors

Popular Topics