Top 16 30 Rock Donald Quotes

#1. We perceive and are affected by changes too subtle to be described.

Henry David Thoreau

30 Rock Donald Quotes #128538
#2. She closed the file, then studied the text messages

Jojo Moyes

30 Rock Donald Quotes #261713
#3. Studies indicate that the one quality all successful people have is persistence.

Joyce Brothers

30 Rock Donald Quotes #264116
#4. Pre-season isn't just about conditioning but also getting used to each other as a team and a group of men. You spend more time with these people than you do your own family. Pre-season is the time we get used to each other and work out how people work. It can be a lot of fun. Hard but fun.

Colin Kazim-Richards

30 Rock Donald Quotes #284912
#5. I'll never get a part in a huge action blockbuster.

Samantha Morton

30 Rock Donald Quotes #346498
#6. I came on earth for something, I must do something, and I must live and leave not just anything, but something!

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

30 Rock Donald Quotes #774877
#7. I started doing '30 Rock' and started writing 'Mystery Team' at the beginning of that. While I was doing 'Mystery Team,' I started practicing stand-up. While I was doing stand up, I got 'Community.' It's like I planted trees six years ago, and now they have fruit.

Donald Glover

30 Rock Donald Quotes #832462
#8. There's this one song called 'Final Warning' that I'm really excited about because I love the contrast of my vocal sounding very soothing and my harsh lyrics.

Skylar Grey

30 Rock Donald Quotes #942140
#9. Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.

Tanner Patrick

30 Rock Donald Quotes #949280
#10. If the Philippines must remain under the control of Spain, they will necessarily have to be transformed in a political sense, for the course of their history and the needs of their inhabitants so require.

Jose Rizal

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1163544
#11. Out of the debris of a statue thoroughly shattered a new art work is born: a naked foot unforgettably resting on a stone; a candid hand; a bent knee which contains all the speed of the foot race; a torso which has no face to prevent us from loving it.

Stephanie Crayencour

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1230417
#12. It turns out that when there is some conspicuous gap or contradiction at the center of someone's existence, there is probably a very specific, obvious reason for it, and the reason you're avoiding confronting it directly is that it's something you don't want to know.

Tim Kreider

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1407036
#13. I had my own motor boat which we would take to Khadakvasla, but that was 40 years ago.

Baba Kalyani

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1413485
#14. I loved literary science fiction. In fact, as a kid, when I was reading science fiction, I thought 'I can't wait for the future when the special effects are good' to represent what was in these books by Arthur C. Clarke, Alfred Bester, Philip K. Dick, J.G. Ballard, Jack Vance.

Matt Groening

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1588435
#15. People rely too much on their lifelong instincts. Their perception is divided by necessary obedience, which they themselves have become too weak to liberate themselves from. I'd let the Devil read me the bible, before I trusted the Words of God or the Mind of Man.

Lionel Suggs

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1659688
#16. Either you don't know how to
do something or you choose not to do something. There is no CANT!

Marshall Sylver

30 Rock Donald Quotes #1761635

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top