Top 15 30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes

#1. I write to cover a frame of ideas.

H.G.Wells

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #35446
#2. True life begins with a dream to dazzle, a purpose to live for, and a plan to realize it.

Debasish Mridha

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #91414
#3. Comedy is rarely funny.

Dov Davidoff

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #319216
#4. Of course, an unchanged mind is a little like unchanged underwear. It tends to get unattractive even to the person whose mind or underwear it is.

Daniel Pinkwater

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #502886
#5. The world of [comic book] collecting is not a pretty place. For a bunch of guys who like good-over-evil stories, you sure meet a lot of morally bankrupt assholes.

Seth

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #572392
#6. Lately she'd been able to grin again. It's not that she was happy, but life kept moving, kept demanding to be lived,

Katy Regnery

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #607336
#7. You have to be silent, but ready

Rosen Topuzov

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #615121
#8. The mark of a truly civilized man is confidence in the strength and security derived from the inquiring mind.

Felix Frankfurter

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #765995
#9. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with the names of powerful men.

Michael Ondaatje

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #844198
#10. What I like to think, and perhaps it is an adolescent thought, is that anything can happen. As long as you think that anything can happen, it will. We're all allowed to have our dreams.

Anjelica Huston

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #945177
#11. The critical question about regret is whether experience led to growth and new learning. Some people seem to keep on making the same mistakes, while others at least make new ones. Regret and remorse can be either paralyzing or inspiring. [p. 199]

Mary Catherine Bateson

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #1064120
#12. Women have taken on traditionally masculine roles and professions, and there is no real equivalent for men. Men are still extremely reluctant, as we all are reluctant to see them, take on traditionally feminine roles or professions. That is just not something that they do easily.

Hanna Rosin

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #1085680
#13. I'd really like to show women my age - who've had children grow up or lost husbands or retired after working all their lives - that there are options. There are choices. We don't have to just sit around and be invisible.

Katherine Helmond

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #1302413
#14. You don't need to be afraid of falling // when there's someone around
to catch you.

Ann Aguirre

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #1527736
#15. Real comedy is not when you laugh at an idiot, it's when the idiot laughs at you.

Raheel Farooq

30 Best Mike Tyson Quotes #1756142

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top