Top 36 30 And Single Quotes

#1. If we judge love by most of its effects, it resembles rather hatred than affection.

Francois De La Rochefoucauld

30 And Single Quotes #14498
#2. When I speak of Team India I believe that the foundation for India's development will not be the single pillar of the Central Government, but 30 pillars comprising the Central Government and all our States.

Narendra Modi

30 And Single Quotes #22867
#3. It's much harder to write a script that involves two people in a single location than 20 people in 30 different locations.

Michael Haneke

30 And Single Quotes #202206
#4. And some people say Jesus wasn't Jewish. Of COURSE he was Jewish! 30 years old, single, lives with his parents, come on! He works in his father's business, his mom thought he was God's gift, he's Jewish! Give it up!

Robin Williams

30 And Single Quotes #225070
#5. Most people believe that schools were good enough when they were children and that they are good enough now. But the dynamic growth of our system of education has spawned serious problems of educational quality.

Diane Ravitch

30 And Single Quotes #258391
#6. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities ... We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

30 And Single Quotes #277414
#7. There's no such thing as a non-final cut director.

Abel Ferrara

30 And Single Quotes #289615
#8. I have to go. I have a finite amount of life left and I don't want to spend it arguing with you.

Jennifer Armintrout

30 And Single Quotes #297803
#9. They don't hang dukes, darling. He'd be let off by reason of insanity. Everyone knows the upper classes are batty.

Rhys Bowen

30 And Single Quotes #298071
#10. Funny thing about being a U.S. senator, the only thing the law says you have to be is 30 years old. Not another single requirement. They just figure that a man that old got nobody to blame but himself if he gets caught in there.

Will Rogers

30 And Single Quotes #390694
#11. the average American consumes 22 to 30 teaspoons of sugar every single day.

Rick Warren

30 And Single Quotes #402451
#12. Modern technology has taken the angst out of achieving the perfect shot. For me, the only thing that counts is the idea behind the image: what you want to see and what you're trying to say. The idea is crucial. You have to think of something you want to say and expand upon it.

Martin Parr

30 And Single Quotes #495503
#13. I pretty much only wear high heels.

Toks Olagundoye

30 And Single Quotes #538024
#14. What a beautiful difference one single life made." (Unknown) In memory of my grandson, Pete - 12/30/88 to 07/05/10

Jackie Taylor Zortman

30 And Single Quotes #558286
#15. I uprooted my life from Australia and came over to America with the idea of pursuing my acting career. I wasn't really sure where I would end up. I threw caution to the wind.

Penelope Mitchell

30 And Single Quotes #567855
#16. I've talked to nearly 30,000, people on this show, and all 30,000, had one thing in common: They all wanted validation ... I would tell you that every single person you will ever meet shares that common desire.

Oprah Winfrey

30 And Single Quotes #734887
#17. When you hit 30, it's that time of self-reflection. Some people are a success. Some people feel like they haven't achieved what they wanted to. Some people are married, some have kids, some are still single.

Hayden Schlossberg

30 And Single Quotes #823539
#18. A nationwide Harris Poll showed that the public favoured the use of Laetrile by a 30% margin ... In over 250 cases of cancer with which I have been associated, all of whom used (Laetrile, vitamin) B-17, not a single one had side effects as a result ...

Leon Chaitow

30 And Single Quotes #845912
#19. The Indian economy grew at 5.5 percent, but if you look at the last 30 years - for example, 1960 to 1985 - the progress made by East Asian countries was phenomenal. In a single generation they had been able to transform the character of their economy. They were able to get rid of chronic poverty.

Manmohan Singh

30 And Single Quotes #877012
#20. Golf has humbled, humiliated, and just about licked all the great athletes who tried it.

Earl Blaik

30 And Single Quotes #879724
#21. Sometimes groups and their material can get overbloated.

Fred Schneider

30 And Single Quotes #903496
#22. It was 10:30 in the morning and I was already running behind. This is hardly unusual, but it pisses me off every single time.

Julie Powell

30 And Single Quotes #910501
#23. People talk about hard work all the time in places like Middletown. You can walk through a town where 30 percent of the young men work fewer than twenty hours a week and find not a single person aware of his own laziness.

J.D. Vance

30 And Single Quotes #949204
#24. God bless Interlibrary Loan. I pay a lot of library fines. In the case of 'A Single Shard,' I was using books that hadn't been checked out in 30 years, so I didn't feel too bad.

Linda Sue Park

30 And Single Quotes #988196
#25. We have dinner every single night, Monday through Friday, with our children. We sit down around 6 or 6:30 and it's a family dinner - it's time to check in, just to be around each other.

Mark Consuelos

30 And Single Quotes #1147794
#26. I had a hit single on the radio for 30 days before I graduated from high school.

Will Smith

30 And Single Quotes #1264233
#27. I feel there's so much pressure, especially for women, to declare what their life's going to be and what their career is, and are you married yet? Are you single? But you're 30. And girlfriends are so important. You can have a boyfriend or husband when you're 30, but you still need your girlfriends.

Kristen Wiig

30 And Single Quotes #1274283
#28. You self-proclaimed "MILF" hunters have it all wrong
we aren't the prey, YOU are. You are but a Service Male - a SMILF!

Delaine Moore

30 And Single Quotes #1432695
#29. There is no way that the Fourth Gospel was written by John Zebedee or by any of the disciples of Jesus. The author of this book is not a single individual, but is at least three different writers/editors, who did their layered work over a period of 25 to 30 years.

John Shelby Spong

30 And Single Quotes #1441469
#30. I start writing at 7.30 A.M. and write till noon. I've never written a single word after 5.00 P.M.

Anita Shreve

30 And Single Quotes #1493430
#31. The truth is that church by its nature is a very general concept and most people are not looking for a church; otherwise, churches would be full of visitors every week. What people are looking for is something that works for them as individuals. And that is something specific, not general.

Andy Stanley

30 And Single Quotes #1522030
#32. belief begins with the wish

Dave Duncan

30 And Single Quotes #1561799
#33. The real crime of Hosni Mubarak is that he ruled for 30 years and left behind an Egypt where the Muslim Brotherhood is the single strongest player.

Elliott Abrams

30 And Single Quotes #1631152
#34. Career-driven millennials are strategic about working obsessively while they are single and earning enough money to afford advanced education. Most are patient enough to wait until 30 or later to develop their dream.

Gail Sheehy

30 And Single Quotes #1645357
#35. There is enough information capacity in a single human cell to store the Encyclopedia Britannica, all 30 volumes of it, three or four times over.

Richard Dawkins

30 And Single Quotes #1743241
#36. About age 30 most women think about having children, most men think about dating them.

Judy Carter

30 And Single Quotes #1829486

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top