Top 34 3 Words I Love You Quotes

#1. We all rejoice in hearing those 3 words: I love you. Beneath these 3 words are another 3: I get you. It's when we feel understood that we feel most loved.

Karen Salmansohn

3 Words I Love You Quotes #1415864
#2. It's time that Islam should be redefined by the world based upon, the goodness of all the peace-loving Muslims, instead of the theoretical teachings of some books, be it Quran or the Hadith.

Abhijit Naskar

3 Words I Love You Quotes #21549
#3. I sat looking at her, completely lost for words; women say the damnedest things.

E.R. Braithwaite

3 Words I Love You Quotes #14789
#4. It is enough if God approves of me and all are against me.

Lailah Gifty Akita

3 Words I Love You Quotes #14903
#5. But whom to love?
To trust and treasure?
Who won't betray us in the end?
And who'll be kind enough to measure
Our words and deeds as we intend?

Alexander Pushkin

3 Words I Love You Quotes #17231
#6. Love, that is day and night - love, that is sun and moon and stars, Love, that is crimson, sumptuous, sick with perfume, no other words but words of love, no other thought but love.

Walt Whitman

3 Words I Love You Quotes #17755
#7. Dream and love are just words - until you decide to experience them

Paulo Coelho

3 Words I Love You Quotes #19309
#8. Love is more than feelings, yet feelings are important.
Love is more than words, yet words are important.
Love is a commitment to do, say and be the best you you can be for someone else.

Manuela George-Izunwa

3 Words I Love You Quotes #20443
#9. We say we exchange words when we meet. What we exchange is souls.

Minot Judson Savage

3 Words I Love You Quotes #20498
#10. Love is one of those topics that plenty of people try to write about but not enough try to do.

Criss Jami

3 Words I Love You Quotes #14689
#11. It is a sweet thing to have someone love you, but it is a far sweeter thing when his actions convince your heart, and his words persuade your soul.

Richelle E. Goodrich

3 Words I Love You Quotes #21787
#12. I like the idea that every page in every book can have a gem on it. It's probably what I love most about writing - that words can be used in a way that's like a child playing in a sandpit, rearranging things, swapping them around.

Markus Zusak

3 Words I Love You Quotes #24693
#13. Tears are the noble language of eyes, and when true love of words is destitute. The eye by tears speak, while the tongue is mute.

Robert Herrick

3 Words I Love You Quotes #28187
#14. P.S. I'm going to throw an absolutely mind-blowing fact your way. I'm not kidding, either. The country of Uganda is obsessed with Celine Dion. They dedicate entire days to broadcasting her music. They love her that much. Five words. My. Heart. Will. Go. On. Yeah.

Fisher Amelie

3 Words I Love You Quotes #28618
#15. I am the poet, you are the poem; I hold the pen, you are the words, love is the ink, silence is the blank page.

Jenim Dibie

3 Words I Love You Quotes #29124
#16. She waits for his reprimand or words of disapproval.
He kisses her instead. Hard. Lips demanding, fingers tightening on her chin. He consumes her with this single act.

Laura Kreitzer

3 Words I Love You Quotes #29227
#17. The papers say we're married, but it's the heart that writes the love story.

Anthony Liccione

3 Words I Love You Quotes #33373
#18. The most easy and simple thing to do in world is to say someone I Love You.
And most difficult thing to do is keep on yourself on your these 3 words.

Mohammed Zaki Ansari

3 Words I Love You Quotes #202663
#19. I once thought the three most important words in creation were 'whatever proved necessary,'" he said. "And now?" she gasped against his mouth. "Now I know I was wrong. The three most important words in creation are 'I love you

Gena Showalter

3 Words I Love You Quotes #13751
#20. Words
will
scratch
more
hearts
than
swords.

Atticus Poetry

3 Words I Love You Quotes #13711
#21. Sometimes, we can't help but to shed tears!

Lailah Gifty Akita

3 Words I Love You Quotes #13350
#22. True love needs no words.

Kristian Goldmund Aumann

3 Words I Love You Quotes #12464
#23. Words may help you understand something, but experience allows you to know. Never ever trade your own experience for someone else's words about anything that is really important ... like God, for instance, or Love, or what is true about another.

Neale Donald Walsch

3 Words I Love You Quotes #11995
#24. I love you. Those three words have a deeply embedded history. They come with a whole lifetime of laughter and tears. So when I say them, I hope you feel the weight of my words because they bear everything I hope. They bear everything that I am.

June Gray

3 Words I Love You Quotes #9099
#25. I love the right words. I think economy and precision of language are important.

Chelsea Clinton

3 Words I Love You Quotes #8094
#26. Words spoken in deep love or deep hate set things in motion in the human heart that can never be reversed

Frederick Buechner

3 Words I Love You Quotes #7766
#27. Like caterpillars our metamorphosis begins with what comes from our mouth. Caterpillars spin silk cocoons from the mouth. We speak life or death, success or failure. All transformation starts with what comes from our mouth.

Brandi L. Bates

3 Words I Love You Quotes #6266
#28. The emptinesss was a hole that only he could fill. He was the relief. It pulled from every direction, this yearning for him. All he needed to do was speak the words, "Kiss me," and I would obey.

Jessica Therrien

3 Words I Love You Quotes #5795
#29. Reading a stranger's words and finding yourself in them.

Jenim Dibie

3 Words I Love You Quotes #5163
#30. Trying to write about love is ultimately like trying to have a dictionary represent life. No matter how many words there are, there will never be enough.

David Levithan

3 Words I Love You Quotes #4814
#31. I love you," he said against her lips. "I love you, too," she said but the words that always seemed so big felt small now. What was love when put up against war?

Kristin Hannah

3 Words I Love You Quotes #3873
#32. What does it mean to love someone with all your heart? It means to love with all your emotional feelings and with all your devotion. Surely when you love your wife with all your heart, you cannot demean her, criticize her, find fault with her, or abuse her by words, sullen behavior, or actions.

Ezra Taft Benson

3 Words I Love You Quotes #1549
#33. I can say this: don't give up. Not on love but, more important still, not on you. Never let yourself believe that you are unlovable or flawed in any way. You deserve to be loved. You deserve kind words and an unwavering eye.

Menna Van Praag

3 Words I Love You Quotes #1097
#34. OUT OF AN INFINITE LOVE, you, O Lord, have made me an heir of your kingdom and joint heir with Christ. O Good Jesus, to whom else shall I go? You have the words of eternal life. I hope, and I believe in you. Lord keep me from despair. Amen. O

Derek A. Olsen

3 Words I Love You Quotes #916

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top