Top 54 3 Word God Quotes

#1. As you read God's Word, always remember that it is something active, that it is doing something to you, for better or worse. When we hear or read the Word, we are not above it, using it for our own purposes. Rather, in the Word, God is doing something to us.

Anonymous

3 Word God Quotes #37882
#2. That's the way to come to the Word of God. Read it as though it were His love letter to you.

Howard G. Hendricks

3 Word God Quotes #26791
#3. I think it's misleading to use a word like 'God' in the way Einstein did. I'm sorry that Einstein did. I think he was asking for trouble, and he certainly was misunderstood.

Richard Dawkins

3 Word God Quotes #27122
#4. The Word says that if we have a faith as small as a mustard seed we can move mountains. And yet, we limit what God can accomplish through us when we continuously mull over our fears, feed our hopelessness, and encourage anxiety, which then causes doubt. Doubt hinders God's power.

Cheryl Zelenka

3 Word God Quotes #27743
#5. The seed of God's Word must be planted in a person's heart before they can be born again.

Andrew Wommack

3 Word God Quotes #27786
#6. We are greatly distress because we fail to write the word of God in our heart.

Lailah Gifty Akita

3 Word God Quotes #28393
#7. Hold fast to the word of God.

Lailah Gifty Akita

3 Word God Quotes #29139
#8. He can heal me. I believe He will. I believe I'm going to be an old surely Baptist preacher. And even if He doesn't ... that's the thing: I've read Philippians 1. I know what Paul says. I'm here let's work, if I go home? That's better. I understand that.

Matt Chandler

3 Word God Quotes #30384
#9. A person or nation begins to live and act according to the word of God, as a result of change in the value system and therefore life around them changes.

Sunday Adelaja

3 Word God Quotes #30503
#10. How do you find the divine power in yourself? The word enthusiasm means 'filled with a god,' so what makes you enthusiastic? Follow it. So I have a little word: follow your bliss. The bliss is the message of God to yourself. That's where your life is.

Joseph Campbell

3 Word God Quotes #30675
#11. In A Brief History Of Time I used the word "God" like Einstein did as a shorthand for the laws of physics. However, this is not what most people mean by God, so I have decided not to use the term. The laws of physics can explain the universe without the need for a God.

Stephen Hawking

3 Word God Quotes #30973
#12. God is pleased to communicate himself to the simple and humble and to use the smallest and lowliest to make them great and exalted. In a word, it is He Himself who has called and approved them and even inspired their humble manner of living.

Vincent De Paul

3 Word God Quotes #31210
#13. Have you ever thought about what that word Lord means? We sometimes think of it as another name for God, but it's actually a title. It refers to a master, owner, or a person who is in a position of authority.

Francis Chan

3 Word God Quotes #37538
#14. God's Word is as good as He is. There is an old saying that a man is as good as his word. Well, God is as good as His Word. His character is behind what He has said.

J. Vernon McGee

3 Word God Quotes #37659
#15. There is an answer to any problem in the Word of God.

Sunday Adelaja

3 Word God Quotes #26663
#16. Peter of Jerusalem told his followers that they should be prepared to give an account (logos) of the hope that is in them (I Pt 3: 15). The logos that Peter referred to is, in the final instance, a Person, the eternal Word of God, the ultimate explanation of our life, our movement, and our being.

Francis George

3 Word God Quotes #253259
#17. Every true Christian should feel deep in his bones an utter dependence on God's self-revelation in the Scriptures. Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord (Deut. 8:3; Matt. 4:4).

Kevin DeYoung

3 Word God Quotes #517706
#18. If your expectation of God's Word in your life has been small, I ask you to consider giving it far more credit. Second Timothy 3:16 (NIV) says, "All Scripture is God-breathed," so don't just read it like any other inspirational or instructional text. Inhale it!

Beth Moore

3 Word God Quotes #616973
#19. AND WHATEVER YOU DO, WHETHER IN WORD OR DEED, DO IT ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, GIVING THANKS TO GOD THE FATHER THROUGH HIM. COLOSSIANS 3:17

Sandra Kristen Moore

3 Word God Quotes #700784
#20. Three means by which God assures us that we do have eternal life: 1. The promises of His Word, 2. The witness of the Spirit in our hearts, 3. The transforming work of the Spirit in our lives.

Jerry Bridges

3 Word God Quotes #713775
#21. God regenerates (John 1:13) according to His will (James 1:18) through the sovereign work of the Holy Spirit (John 3:5) when a person believes (John 1:12) the gospel as revealed in the Word of God (1 Peter 1:23).

Charles C. Ryrie

3 Word God Quotes #757763
#22. 2 Timothy 3:16 ALL Scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.

Bible Verses

3 Word God Quotes #1031912
#23. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.

Anonymous

3 Word God Quotes #1039530
#24. When you go through a process of #1 praying daily and staying in God's word #2 obey Him in the small decisions every day #3 ask advice from a number of spiritual counselors then you can step out peacefully knowing that pleasing God is all that matters. America was built on this attitude.

Mary Engelbreit

3 Word God Quotes #1285809
#25. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact expression of His nature, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After making purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.4 So He

Anonymous

3 Word God Quotes #1329298
#26. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" -St. John 1:14-
"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details" -Einstein-
"It's not who you know, It's 'You Know Who!" -GoldenEagle-

1 St. John 2 Einstein 3 GoldenEagle

3 Word God Quotes #1381142
#27. 3 When I am afraid, I t put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; u I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?

Anonymous

3 Word God Quotes #1794149
#28. The next thing I want to say is that God's way is always the best way. It's the only way, really. And God's word clearly says he created sex for one man and one woman to share only inside the commitment of marriage

Robin Jones Gunn

3 Word God Quotes #17553
#29. American Christianity is based more on a godless culture than it is the word of God.

Paul Washer

3 Word God Quotes #4421
#30. We learn the language of prayer by immersing ourselves in the language that God uses to reveal Himself to us.

Eugene H. Peterson

3 Word God Quotes #4507
#31. Many churches have molded their programs around the community - not the Word of God.

Billy Graham

3 Word God Quotes #4805
#32. Think me not unkind and rude
That I walk alone in grove and glen;
I go to the god of the wood
To fetch his word to men.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 Word God Quotes #5173
#33. I'm actually not a big fan of the word hope. I think it's a depressing word. I don't want to hope - I want to know. Like I don't hope there's a God, I know there's a God.

Kelly Clarkson

3 Word God Quotes #5467
#34. I am much less interested in what is called God's word than in God's deeds. All bibles are man-made.

Thomas A. Edison

3 Word God Quotes #7415
#35. When we view ourselves through the lens of God's Word, we better understand God's love for us and the worth we have in His eyes.

Elizabeth George

3 Word God Quotes #9368
#36. Satan can move in the supernatural realm, too, because he is a spirit being, as is God. You've got to be able to know whether a vision, dream, impression, or suggestion is from God or Satan. Those suggestions that do not line up with the Word are of the devil.

Kenneth E. Hagin

3 Word God Quotes #9512
#37. To see the full miraculous essentiality of the color blue is to be grateful with no necessity for a word of thanks. To see fully, the beauty of a daughter's face is to be fully grateful without having to seek a God to thank him.

David Whyte

3 Word God Quotes #10090
#38. God cares about those in need, and so should His people.

Jim George

3 Word God Quotes #10098
#39. God's Word is our only reliable source of truth about Satan and demons.

John F. MacArthur Jr.

3 Word God Quotes #10695
#40. God tries to tell us in His Word how much He loves us and He accepts us, and that even though He already knows every mistake we will ever make, He still chose us for Himself.

Joyce Meyer

3 Word God Quotes #13438
#41. God - but a word invoked to explain the world.

Alphonse De Lamartine

3 Word God Quotes #17368
#42. Catholic schools carry out a great mission, to serve God by building knowledge and character ... By teaching the word of God, you prepare your students to follow a path of virtue.

George W. Bush

3 Word God Quotes #588
#43. Now if the wearing of fine and precious robes were not a fault, word of God would never have so carefully expressed this. For no one seeks costly garments except for vainglory, that he may seem more honorable than others; for no one wishes to be clothed with such, where he cannot be seen by others.

Pope Gregory I

3 Word God Quotes #18402
#44. God works in his elect in two ways: inwardly, by his Spirit; outwardly, by his Word.

John Calvin

3 Word God Quotes #18501
#45. Emptiness is only a disguise for an intimacy of God's, that God's silence, the eerie stillness, is filled by the Word without words, by Him who is above all names, by Him who is all in all. And his silence is telling us that He is here.

Karl Rahner

3 Word God Quotes #18670
#46. God's word is the way to God himself. If you miss the word of God, you will miss God. Jesus is the word!

Israelmore Ayivor

3 Word God Quotes #19123
#47. What is the word for this kind of underwear? Boxings? Something like that? I cannot think of it."
"Boxings? Oh, god, Rania. That's funny. Boxers. They're called boxers, sweetheart.

Jasinda Wilder

3 Word God Quotes #20079
#48. According to all that God commanded [Noah], so he did. Noah did "according to all that God commanded him, so he did" (Genesis 6:22). Therein lies the key and secret to Noah's faith. When God told him to do something, he did it. He was a man who took God at His word.

David Jeremiah

3 Word God Quotes #20121
#49. O Lord, Thy Word, heals my wounds.

Lailah Gifty Akita

3 Word God Quotes #20348
#50. Second word is 'Nothing'. By the might of God Alec, when a woman says nothing is wrong, something is definitely fucking wrong.

L.A. Casey

3 Word God Quotes #22901
#51. Hence the best service that anybody can render God is diligently to hear and read God's Word.

Martin Luther

3 Word God Quotes #23346
#52. As the science of every thing is in the formed Word, so also is God's will therein: That same expressed Word is in the angels, angelical; in the devils, diabolical; in man, human; in beasts, bestial.

Jakob Bohme

3 Word God Quotes #24402
#53. God guarantees that His Word will not return void. He doesn't guarantee that the return will be immediate. Keep sowing!

Steven Furtick

3 Word God Quotes #24485
#54. It is a war of light vs. darkness, of Christ vs. antichrist, the Word of God vs. secular humanism. There will be a winner and a loser!.. There is no compromise with the enemy. There is no neutrality in this war!

John Hagee

3 Word God Quotes #25501

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top