3 Word Book Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 30 famous quotes and sayings about 3 word book to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 30 3 Word Book Quotes

#1. You plant a garden one flower at a time ... You write a book one word at a time, clean a closet one shelf at a time, run a marathon one step at a time. If you feel defeated by some large task, get your spade and dig the first hole. - Author: Jeanne Marie Laskas
3 Word Book Quotes #160662
#2. Education is useless without the Bible. The Bible was America's basic text book in all fields. God's Word, contained in the Bible, has furnished all necessary rules to direct our conduct. - Author: Noah Webster
3 Word Book Quotes #257203
#3. One reason nearly half my books are for children is the glorious fact that the minds of children are still open to the living word; in the child, nightside and sunside are not yet separated; fantasy contains truths which cannot be stated in terms of proof. - Author: Madeleine L'Engle
3 Word Book Quotes #256743
#4. It is well to remember that reading books about the Bible is a very different thing to searching the Word for oneself. - Author: Henry Allen Ironside
3 Word Book Quotes #254650
#5. I wouldn't write a book, because saying the word I over and over again would nauseate me. - Author: John Kluge
3 Word Book Quotes #248672
#6. Let's put it this way: if you are a novelist, I think you start out with a 20 word idea, and you work at it and you wind up with a 200,000 word novel. We, picture-book people, or at least I, start out with 200,000 words and I reduce it to 20. - Author: Eric Carle
3 Word Book Quotes #246916
#7. BOOK, a four-letter word for truth serum" -Kevin 'Freak' from Freak's Dictionary
"Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick pg 161 - Author: Rodman Philbrick
3 Word Book Quotes #233562
#8. Sarah Palin's book is big, 400 pages. She wrote the book herself and agonized over every word, and so will you. - Author: David Letterman
3 Word Book Quotes #221395
#9. You mean there isn't an indisputable book that is the actual Word of God? Men argue about it and make a judgment? - Author: Ken Follett
3 Word Book Quotes #203477
#10. Kept talking about how she's studying every holy book she can get her hands on, aiming to understand God's word. I quoted St. Augustine to her. 'If you understand it, it isn't God.' Gave her a cup of chamomile tea. - Author: Jeanne DuPrau
3 Word Book Quotes #201224
#11. Pedantry, in the common acceptation of the word, means an absurd ostentation of learning, and stiffness of phraseology, proceeding from a misguided knowledge of books and a total ignorance of men. - Author: Henry MacKenzie
3 Word Book Quotes #200641
#12. If my life has got a book, I will write a word 'Super Junior' the biggest in it. - Author: Eunhyuk
3 Word Book Quotes #200053
#13. Every word we speak is million-faced or convertible to an indefinite number of applications. If it were not so we could read no book. Your remark would only fit your case, not mine. - Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson
3 Word Book Quotes #198459
#14. My books are a word feast. - Author: Lori R. Lopez
3 Word Book Quotes #196817
#15. The word book acted as a transient stimulus - Author: Charlotte Bronte
3 Word Book Quotes #164597
#16. I am no fan of books. And chances are, if you're reading this, you and I share a healthy skepticism about the printed word. Well, I want you to know that this is the first book I've ever written, and I hope it's the first book you've ever read. Don't make a habit of it. - Author: Stephen Colbert
3 Word Book Quotes #6899
#17. People say to me, 'How do I know if a word is real?' You know, anybody who's read a children's book knows that love makes things real. If you love a word, use it. That makes it real. - Author: Erin McKean
3 Word Book Quotes #156714
#18. As to the book called the bible, it is blasphemy to call it the Word of God. It is a book of lies and contradictions and a history of bad times and bad men. - Author: Thomas Paine
3 Word Book Quotes #155068
#19. As for the largest-hearted of us, what is the word we write most often in our cheque-books? Self. - Author: Eden Phillpotts
3 Word Book Quotes #122473
#20. She was the book that was not written. The sentence that was not scripted. She was the word you wished you could have said. - Author: Lang Leav
3 Word Book Quotes #109752
#21. Every book begins and ends with other people- the readers who suggest the book to us and encourage us to read it, the talented author who crafted each word, the fascinating individuals we meet inside the pages- and the readers we discuss and share the book with when we finish. - Author: Donalyn Miller
3 Word Book Quotes #88512
#22. The usual derivation of the word Metaphysics is not to be sustainedthe science is supposed to take its name from its superiority to physics. The truth is, that Aristotle's treatise on Morals is next in succession to his Book of Physics. - Author: Edgar Allan Poe
3 Word Book Quotes #76091
#23. There is no great companion like a book. - Author: Lailah Gifty Akita
3 Word Book Quotes #68386
#24. Gratitude is not just a word; it is a way a of life. - Author: Rob Martin
3 Word Book Quotes #65348
#25. I invented a book that listed every word in every language. It wouldn't be a very useful book, but you could hold it and know that everything you could possibly say was in your hands. - Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
3 Word Book Quotes #58951
#26. A book is like a quarrel. One word leads to another, and may erupt in blood or print, irrevocably. - Author: Will Durant
3 Word Book Quotes #55216
#27. Cultivate an appreciation and passion for books. I'm using passion in the fullest sense of the word: a deep, fervent emotion, a state of intense desire; an enthusiastic ardor for something or someone. - Author: Cassandra King
3 Word Book Quotes #47637
#28. My word processor has spell-check capability, which lets me add words that didn't originally come in its comprehensive dictionary. It's interesting to see what words I had to add when writing this book: feedback, throughput, overshoot, self-organization, sustainability. - Author: Donella H. Meadows
3 Word Book Quotes #44024
#29. Words move, turning over like tumbling clowns; like certain books and like fleas, they possess activity. All men equally have the right to say, 'This word shall bear this meaning,' and see if they can get it across. It is a sporting game, which all can play, only all cannot win. - Author: Rose Macaulay
3 Word Book Quotes #40058
#30. A great many years ago I purchased a fine dictionary. The first thing I did with it was to turn to the word "impossible," and neatly clip it out of the book. That would not be an unwise thing for you to do. - Author: Napoleon Hill
3 Word Book Quotes #23107

Famous Authors

Popular Topics