Top 30 3 Ninja Quotes

#1. Maybe you're graduating from fireballs to lightning bolts," Adrian suggested. "I bet it'd be a lot like throwing ninja stars. Except, well, you could incinerate people.

Richelle Mead

3 Ninja Quotes #7659
#2. I started out as a young Ninja and killed all of the Shoguns. I am a Shogun now and I'm holding my spot. There probably won't be another Shogun after this.

Shaquille O'Neal

3 Ninja Quotes #28572
#3. My favorite superheroes when I was younger were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and they still are. Simply because they rule and you've got 4 different personalities to choose from depending on your mood ... And they're huge human-turtles!!

Jason Reeves

3 Ninja Quotes #48309
#4. Sasori, your strength came because of your soul, not in spite of it ... You were supposed to be a a top-class ninja puppeteer, not a worthless nobody who lets someone else pull the strings.
- Kankurou (Naruto Ch 518)

Masashi Kishimoto

3 Ninja Quotes #49499
#5. Anything can be a weapon in imaginative hands.

Jane Prowse

3 Ninja Quotes #66408
#6. Gentlemen, we just siezed an airfield. That was pretty ninja.

Evan Wright

3 Ninja Quotes #77065
#7. I went to a Christian school, and as a kid, we weren't allowed to really watch anything violent, even 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.'

Maggie Grace

3 Ninja Quotes #79099
#8. I constantly watch 'The Simpsons' and an English cartoon called 'The Raccoons' and 'Gummi Bears.' I was obsessed with ninja films, and the 'Teenage Mutant Nina Turtles,' I used to love that as well.

Matt Smith

3 Ninja Quotes #93258
#9. Ninjas don't splash other ninjas," "The true ninja doesn't make a splash at all." I said.

John Green

3 Ninja Quotes #94132
#10. Including a mention of your impressive record ... The man who had penetrated and copied over a thousand techniques.. Kakashi the mirror ninja.

Masashi Kishimoto

3 Ninja Quotes #110044
#11. Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

Raphael

3 Ninja Quotes #111684
#12. Occupation: Writer
Occupational Hazard: Carpel tunnel
Solution: Wrist guards to bed or my hands do all the sleeping
Perspective: I've decided my wrist guards have turned me into a Ninja Superhero that hides in the shadows

Christy Hall

3 Ninja Quotes #115080
#13. Screw that, the questionn at hand is what's your major?" Oded said. "Because let me tell you right now, any answer other than World of Warcraft or Advanced Ninja Studies will not be accepted.

Rachel Caine

3 Ninja Quotes #128423
#14. I've been reading titles from IDW for probably as long as they've been in existence. 'Ninja Turtles' is one of my all-time favorite properties ever. I also love, love, love 'Locke & Key.' I also love some of the things they do with pre-existing properties like 'Transformers' and 'Ghostbusters.'

Taran Killam

3 Ninja Quotes #144431
#15. Basher shook his head. "No, we climbed in through a ground-floor guest bedroom all ninja-like. Snuck up the back stairs."
"Then you might be the cavalry," said Tom, "but I'm Santa Claus. Let's go downstairs and open some presents.

Jonathan Maberry

3 Ninja Quotes #166719
#16. I've worked out a Ninja Replacement Score for novels. It's basically the number of characters that need to be replaced by ninjas to make the book good.

Janni Lee Simner

3 Ninja Quotes #171023
#17. True love is limitless, patience and forgiveness are not ...

Jarius Raphel

3 Ninja Quotes #176501
#18. They looked so dangerous, like alligators. Really fast alligators wearing black. Ninja alligators. I decided not to use that one on Megan.

Brandon Sanderson

3 Ninja Quotes #184887
#19. Two guys jumped us on the way to get food," Cameron answered. "Ty is like ... a ninja on crack. He beat them up pretty spectacularly. Then we stole with their car.

Abigail Roux

3 Ninja Quotes #190990
#20. I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate ... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future ... never really thought about it. As for my hobbies ... I have lots of hobbies.

Masashi Kishimoto

3 Ninja Quotes #215692
#21. She wore leather pants, a long-sleeved shirt open over a tank top, and enough guns and knives to make her look like a pissed-off Ninja Turtle.

S.M. Reine

3 Ninja Quotes #221769
#22. I'm totally a ninja wolfhound. This car is ridiculous, though. He has a revolting citrus air freshener in here. Do you know when his birthday is? We should get him one that smells like steak or Italian sausage.

Kevin Hearne

3 Ninja Quotes #225124
#23. Achievement. Just another skill of a ninja.

Jarius Raphel

3 Ninja Quotes #228573
#24. So, I heard you're this ninja or something.

Stephen Chbosky

3 Ninja Quotes #229603
#25. Tristan, dressed in all black with a long dagger in his hand, exited the den as Gabriel reached the main floor . Gabriel stopped whistling and paused. Please tell me you're going to a ninja convention.

Chelsea Fine

3 Ninja Quotes #251148
#26. Super-secret Ninja Club sounds way cooler than the whole BFF thing.

Stephenie Meyer

3 Ninja Quotes #259063
#27. Man ... ninjas are kind of cool ... I just don't know any personally.

Kanye West

3 Ninja Quotes #260175
#28. That girl is like a fucking ninja.

Vi Keeland

3 Ninja Quotes #275334
#29. Ninjas are far more important to science than anyone realises. If we could capture one to study, I think most of science's biggest puzzles might be resolved.

Jasper Fforde

3 Ninja Quotes #275399
#30. A beaver is about like the ninjas the suckers only work at night and they're hard to find.

Si Robertson

3 Ninja Quotes #303843

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top