Top 30 3 More Sleeps Quotes

#1. What is a potto?"
"It is a little furry creature that sleeps all day with its head between its legs and then walks about very, very slowly all night, high in the trees, slowly eating leaves and creeping up on birds as they roost and eating them too.

Patrick O'Brian

3 More Sleeps Quotes #80458
#2. I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps

Frank Sinatra

3 More Sleeps Quotes #144652
#3. New York may be the city that never sleeps, but Shanghai doesn't even sit down, and not just because there is no room.

Patricia Marx

3 More Sleeps Quotes #141720
#4. And he repents in thorns that sleeps in beds of roses.

Francis Quarles

3 More Sleeps Quotes #141530
#5. The feminist in me, who is small and sleeps a lot but can be scrappy when provoked, took umbrage at this description.

Mary Roach

3 More Sleeps Quotes #140161
#6. The boy who never sleeps, sleeping. Coming to rest upon the Cassiopeian shore, an island in the middle of a sea of blood. You have your promise, and I have you.

Rick Yancey

3 More Sleeps Quotes #133283
#7. She sleeps like a cocoyam. A thing without senses. She sleeps like his mother, unplugged from the world.

Taiye Selasi

3 More Sleeps Quotes #120266
#8. No one sleeps in this room without the dream of a common language.

Adrienne Rich

3 More Sleeps Quotes #117428
#9. And what does it matter when light enters the room where a child sleeps and the waking mother, opening her eyes, wishes more than anything to be unwakened by what she cannot name?

Mark Strand

3 More Sleeps Quotes #117317
#10. He sleeps although so much he was denied. He lived and when his dear love left him died. It happened of itself, in the easy way that in the morning night time follows day

Victor Hugo

3 More Sleeps Quotes #116727
#11. I stood at the end of the street, catching snow in my mouth, and laughed softly to myself as I realized that without my insomnia and anxiety and pain I'd never have been awake to see the city that never sleeps asleep and blanketed up for winter. I smiled and felt silly, but in the best possible way.

Jenny Lawson

3 More Sleeps Quotes #106829
#12. He sleeps with you?"
"Robert?"
Stacey rolled her eyes at that.
"No, Ghandi-of course Robert!

S.L. Naeole

3 More Sleeps Quotes #103780
#13. A gentleman ... sleeps at his work. That's what work's for. Why do you think they have the SILENCE notices in the library? So as not to disturb me in my little nook behind the biography shelves.

Alan Ayckbourn

3 More Sleeps Quotes #91424
#14. I don't care who anybody sleeps with,

Betty White

3 More Sleeps Quotes #85457
#15. She is never alone when she has Her Books. Books, to her, are Friends. Give her Shakespeare or Jane Austen, Meredith or Hardy, and she is Lost - lost in a world of her own. She sleeps so little that most of her nights are spent reading.

E.M. Delafield

3 More Sleeps Quotes #85422
#16. It is apparent that nations cannot exist for us. They are the playthings of children, such toys as children break from boredom and weariness. The branch of a tree is my country. My freedom sleeps in a mulberry bush. My country is in the shivering legs of a little lost dog.

Sherwood Anderson

3 More Sleeps Quotes #2054
#17. So ... this is the dark dungeon where the very angry Tristan sleeps?"
"No. This is the dark dungeon where the very dangerous Tristan keeps himself away from the very carless young woman."
Clearly, he was in no mood for small talk.

Chelsea Fine

3 More Sleeps Quotes #79588
#18. Where dost thou careless lie, Buried in ease and sloth? Knowledge that sleeps, doth die; And this security, It is the common moth, That eats on wits and arts, and oft destroys them both.

Ben Jonson

3 More Sleeps Quotes #79001
#19. Tis aye a solemn thing to me
To look upon a babe that sleeps
Wearing in its spirit-deeps
The unrevealed mystery
Of its Adam's taint and woe,
Which, when they revealed lie,
Will not let it slumber so.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

3 More Sleeps Quotes #76254
#20. Back home, he sleeps in Clarence's bed. Then he moves across and arranges the pillows beside the ghost of his wife. All three of them lie down together. The pulse of Louis Armstrong sounds out from the record player, the notes moving tenderly through his torment.

Colum McCann

3 More Sleeps Quotes #71217
#21. Even while the Earth sleeps we travel.

Khalil Gibran

3 More Sleeps Quotes #69565
#22. Call me infidel, call me atheist, call me what you will, I intend so to treat my children, that they can come to my grave and truthfully say: 'He who sleeps here never gave us a moment of pain. From his lips, now dust, never came to us an unkind word.

Robert G. Ingersoll

3 More Sleeps Quotes #67402
#23. If the room to which my bed was removed were a sentient thing that could give evidence, I might appeal to it at this day - who sleeps there now,

Charles Dickens

3 More Sleeps Quotes #65842
#24. He who wears unclean garments, has dirty teeth, is a glutton, speaks unkindly and sleeps after sunrise - although he may be the greatest personality - will lose the favour of Lakshmi.

Chanakya

3 More Sleeps Quotes #57584
#25. If I'm not mistaken, Sigmund Freud said that in every idealisation there's an aggression. Depicting the Pope as a sort of Superman, a star, is offensive to me. The pope is a man who laughs, cries, sleeps calmly and has friends like everyone else. A normal person.

Pope Francis

3 More Sleeps Quotes #55950
#26. It is the middle and pure height and whole of summer and a summer night, the held breath, of a planet's year; high shored sleeps the crested tide: what day of the month I do not know, which day of the week I am not sure, far less what hour of the night.

James Agee

3 More Sleeps Quotes #49472
#27. When reason sleeps, the monsters of repression will emerge.

Kate Morton

3 More Sleeps Quotes #49455
#28. Am as clear as the stars that are my brothers. Still I must sleep. They sleep and the moon and the sun sleep and even the ocean sleeps sometimes on certain days when there is no current and a flat calm.

Ernest Hemingway,

3 More Sleeps Quotes #19703
#29. The harvest of a quiet eye, That broods and sleeps on his own heart.

William Wordsworth

3 More Sleeps Quotes #11517
#30. The ocean sleeps. The ocean wakes. And the waking of the ocean is the waking of the soul. At midnight wakefulness springs from within the ocean.

Wasif Ali Wasif

3 More Sleeps Quotes #11339

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top