Top 21 3 Monkeys Funny Quotes

#1. I'd much rather a monkey throws a blanket instead of a brick.

Nicole McKay

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #787050
#2. "More fun than a barrel of monkeys." Has anyone ever stopped to think how cranky, if not downright vicious, a barrelful of monkeys would be, especially once released from the barrel?

Tom Shales

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #1707127
#3. Getting on with her life is important. But right now it may be more important to put the feelings out there, deal with them, and find a way to be okay with all that's happened.

Jennifer Brown

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #1573416
#4. There is, indeed, nothing more annoying than to be, for instance, wealthy, of good family, nice-looking, fairly intelligent, and even good-natured, and yet to have no talents, no special faculty, no peculiarity even, not one idea of one's own, to be precisely like other people.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #1568300
#5. Having a vested interest in other souls unconditionally creates a ripple effect that produces miracles in the lives of those around us.

Molly Friedenfeld

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #1420596
#6. When a monkey nibbles on a weenis, it's funny in any language.

Alan Garner

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #1332324
#7. If you could cross a lion and a monkey, that's what I'd be, because monkeys are funny and lions are strong.

Marlon Wayans

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #1151463
#8. Even monkeys recognize each other

Jennifer Niven

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #849814
#9. Ask yourself ... If my body were a metaphor for my life, what would the message be?

Denise Linn

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #829810
#10. At best doing art you feel like you're led by something that doesn't involve you.

Doseone

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #827877
#11. All right, funny man. Some of the shite I've seen in the last couple o' years makes AIDS monkeys sound downright sensible.

Garth Ennis

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #821247
#12. [I don't get it. You guys look down on chimps for flinging their own poo but you think it's fine to fling other kinds of poo around? I mean, you get opposable thumbs and this is what you do with them?]

Kevin Hearne

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #120336
#13. North Korea is the country that the monkeys in the Wizard of Oz came from.

Lewis Black

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #566990
#14. Let's do it. Monkeys are always funny. You pretty much can't go wrong with a monkey, right? Hi paused. Well unless that monkey wants you dead, or does needle drugs or something. Then it's wrong, and a bad monkey.

Kathy Reichs

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #541166
#15. But, somehow, Wilf knows. Somehow, Wilf always knows.

Patrick Ness

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #505721
#16. I've never said flange to a monkey!

Russell Howard

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #316611
#17. A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost. She should go far. The sooner she starts, the better. The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of its behind.

Joseph Stilwell

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #231165
#18. The despicable crone known as Mombi stands accused of high witchery, gross dishonesty, untold crimes against monkeys, outrageous trespassing, and general unpleasantness. Also, she is extremely unattractive. Miss Amy, do you speak for the witch?

Danielle Paige

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #210857
#19. Welcome back, my cheeky wee monkeys.

Craig Ferguson

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #202659
#20. Monkeys
What! His partner said.
Monkeys are funny, said Peabody.'So why didn't we we pick monkeys.
His partner sighed and shook his head with sad dismay.
Monkeys? Jesus.
Monkeys' idea of fun is throwing their shit at you. Monkeys always take the joke a step too far.

Toby Barlow

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #175419
#21. Pigpen goes silent and that causes my bones to quiver. The two of us get along because I'm the silent one and he's the one who can't shut up.

Katie McGarry

3 Monkeys Funny Quotes #147536

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top