Top 80 3 Girl Quotes

#1. Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.

Nicole Krauss

3 Girl Quotes #279
#2. sometime hate is just confused love!

Omar Tyree

3 Girl Quotes #335
#3. I have spent my spare time studying literature popular with young women of this planet. One should always study the battlefield."
Sean glanced at him. "And?"
"I suggest you give up now. According to my research, in a vampire-werewolf love triangle, the vampire always gets the girl.

Ilona Andrews

3 Girl Quotes #448
#4. I'm not a 'Steel Magnolias' kind of girl. I'm kind of like a guy. My favorite movie is 'Caddyshack.'

Leslie Bibb

3 Girl Quotes #485
#5. Canadian weather resembles a slightly spoiled beautiful girl with a good heart, but a bad disposition. After being horrid for much too long a time, she suddenly turns right about and makes up for everything with so much charm that you vow again you always loved her!

Wilder Penfield

3 Girl Quotes #537
#6. To have a girl two thousand miles away going to pieces over you, weeping at the mere memory of you, losing her appetite, losing herself and her self respect - well, that's a trophy enough for a guy's ego, huh?

Jerry Spinelli

3 Girl Quotes #661
#7. That I happened to fall into a career that no other girls wanted isn't surprising to me. I wanted something that didn't exist, so I had to create it.

Ronda Rousey

3 Girl Quotes #723
#8. Tamaki: A girl should only show skin once she's married, not before!!!

Bisco Hatori

3 Girl Quotes #960
#9. There's a girl in this dress,
there's always a girl in distress.

Elvis Costello

3 Girl Quotes #989
#10. She was so delicate that, while we sat beneath the linden branches, a leaf would fall and drift down and touch her skin, and it would leave a bruise. So as we sat in the afternoon hour, beneath that fragrant linden bower, I had to chase all of the leafs that fell away.

Roman Payne

3 Girl Quotes #993
#11. It is well to be attentive to successive ambitions that flood the growing boy's and girl's imagination. They leave profound traces behind them. During those years when the first sap is rising the future tree is foreshadowing its contour. We are shaped by the promises of imagination.

Thornton Wilder

3 Girl Quotes #1030
#12. Fall in love with me, Gary! She thought. Please. Please sit here holding me and think there's nowhere on earth I'd rather be than here, and no girl I'd rather have in my lap than Beth Rose Chapman!

Caroline B. Cooney

3 Girl Quotes #1057
#13. When boys and girls go out to play there is always someone left behind, and the boy who is left behind is no use to the girl who is left behind.

Paul Potts

3 Girl Quotes #1204
#14. I imagine watching Gale volunteering to save Rory in the reaping, having him torn from my life, becoming some strange girl's lover to stay alive, and then coming home with her. Living next to her. Promising to marry her. The

Suzanne Collins

3 Girl Quotes #1251
#15. Part of the challenge of being a girl living in the 21st Century, looking back, the danger is to not judge your character by your own standards.

Zoe Kazan

3 Girl Quotes #1310
#16. If you were married to Marilyn Monroe, you'd cheat with some ugly girl.

George Burns

3 Girl Quotes #1816
#17. Boys laugh at what they put girls through - but they won't be laughing when - they're wiping tears off their daughters face for the same reason.

Will Smith

3 Girl Quotes #1867
#18. For the first time, Jacqueline heard Charisma sound less like an enthusiastic girl and more like a woman whose hard won maturity had cost her dearly

Christina Dodd

3 Girl Quotes #2059
#19. I've always said people say on a dramatic show, 'I was crying. It was so emotional when he went and grabbed that little girl from a burning building and handed her over to her mother.' In comedy, the best thing you can say is, 'I think it's funny.'

Bob Newhart

3 Girl Quotes #2206
#20. I noticed just about every girl, but none of them made a lasting impression but you.

Suzanne Collins

3 Girl Quotes #2315
#21. She doesn't even know how to kill things properlike? What kind of girl have you given me to, goddess?" Vic protested, fixing his eye on Nike once more.
Nike let out a laugh. " Vic is a little bloodthirsty. You'll get used to it.

Jennifer Estep

3 Girl Quotes #2690
#22. Doesn't he have any daughters?' Emma muttered.
'He has no use for them,' said Mark. 'They say he has girl children killed at birth.'
Emma couldn't prevent a flinch of anger. 'Just let me get close to him,' she whispered. 'I'll show him what use girls are.

Cassandra Clare

3 Girl Quotes #2932
#23. Cause if i got you, i don't need money, i don't need cars, girl your my heart

Chris Brown

3 Girl Quotes #2997
#24. The respect I have for her has bloomed into this monster that's taken up residence inside of me, made me fall hard for a girl I'll never get.

C.M. Stunich

3 Girl Quotes #3095
#25. You said she's a senior? Babe we're ALL crazy.

Cecily Von Ziegesar

3 Girl Quotes #3153
#26. Ear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth." Dupin in "The Mystery of Marie Roget

Edgar Allan Poe

3 Girl Quotes #3266
#27. The thing about 'Watchmen' that people should know is that when it came out there was absolutely nothing like it. Up until then, comics were about the same thing: a guy in tights fighting another guy in tights and saving the girl - that was it.

Gerard Way

3 Girl Quotes #3284
#28. Girl: The kid buys a new tie and you curse him like he was Ramsay MacDonald.

Vladimir Mayakovsky

3 Girl Quotes #3561
#29. I once dated a weather girl, we talked up a storm.

Jay London

3 Girl Quotes #3623
#30. Everybody always says that I'm the girl next door, which makes me think that y'all must have a lot of weird next-door neighbours.

Kelly Clarkson

3 Girl Quotes #4466
#31. And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me.
XOXO,
Gossip Girl

Cecily Von Ziegesar

3 Girl Quotes #4501
#32. A girl could get to hate Doms.

Cherise Sinclair

3 Girl Quotes #4537
#33. A McQueen woman always has to feel powerful.
She's never a girly girl, she's always a woman.

Sarah Burton

3 Girl Quotes #4690
#34. When I was in High School I fell for pretty much any girl I ever met. But I was so desperate that I couldn't get any of them because they sensed my desperation! After many, many years, I learned to relax and just be myself.

Jack Black

3 Girl Quotes #4724
#35. All the men's clothes she wore just called attention to how much of a girl she was.

Rainbow Rowell

3 Girl Quotes #4762
#36. Holy cow." Rene blew out a long, slow whistle and pressed a hand to her chest. "That man is enough to give a girl heart palpitations.

Cat Johnson

3 Girl Quotes #4851
#37. You wonderful girl. I've missed you so much."
"Well, now that we're both unemployed fugitives, think of how much time we'll have to hang out!

Kiersten White

3 Girl Quotes #5033
#38. I don't care what you write man, just make sure you make us sound sexy. Say that we looked like we'd just come from the beach and that our bodies were glistening. Say we got no hair on our chests. Anything so the girls will like us.

Nathan Followill

3 Girl Quotes #5222
#39. What was it about Halloween that gave every girl license to dress as slutty as possible?

Kim Askew

3 Girl Quotes #5232
#40. Juno MacGuff: Wise move. I know this girl who had a huge crazy freakout because she took too many behavioral meds at once. She took off all her clothes and jumped into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and she was like, "Blaaaaah! I'm a kraken from the sea!"
Su-Chin: That was you.

Diablo Cody

3 Girl Quotes #5531
#41. No guy is ever gonna be like, 'Well, I'm not into her because she just doesn't seem into me!' That's never been a complaint for why a guy doesn't like a girl. Ever! That's an attractive thing, so always err on the side of aloofness.

Nikki Glaser

3 Girl Quotes #5992
#42. Thinking about the world writ large, I am more optimistic than not that we will tackle our most pressing challenges, whether poverty or equality for women and girls or climate change; but I also know we'll only tackle them if people are really informed about the challenge and what's proven to work.

Chelsea Clinton

3 Girl Quotes #6040
#43. My first fight. I fought a girl that was a little bit heavier, a little bit more experienced and I was petrified because I didn't know what I was getting myself into. And I did really well against her and nobody believed it was my first fight.

Gina Carano

3 Girl Quotes #6079
#44. All of us knew that climbing was a sure way to stay poor, a lousy way to impress people and definitely no way to meet girls.

Peter Croft

3 Girl Quotes #6238
#45. He made the country down in Illinois, and He made the Missouri", the little girl continued. "I guess somebody else made the country in these parts. It's not nearly so well done. They forgot the water and the trees.

Arthur Conan Doyle

3 Girl Quotes #6978
#46. A lot of stories about me getting into trouble start with a girl.

Kelley Armstrong

3 Girl Quotes #7121
#47. If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one.

Anonymous

3 Girl Quotes #7143
#48. It is a fact of big cities that one girl's darkest how is always another's moment of shining triumph, and New York is the biggest and cruelest city of them all.

Anna Godbersen

3 Girl Quotes #7206
#49. Even someone who works with me, like this girl who works with me, her name is Sue. She lives with me and holds the fort; she takes care of all these little things. She takes care of the money situation, and I would not be able to live without someone like that.

Caprice Bourret

3 Girl Quotes #7548
#50. Enjoy the movie. I hear the guy gets the girl" I said, my tone bold and flirtatious.
"Which guy?" She laughed, playing along. I could hear her smile through the phone. It felt good to make her smile. Really good.
I paused before answering, "The one who deserves her.

Melissa Brown

3 Girl Quotes #7608
#51. My fan base is extremely random. It's the 14-year-old white kid sitting next to your auntie from St. Luke's Baptist Church, to the 20-year-old Black girl who probably would go to a Rihanna concert, but she's coming to my show.

Robert Glasper

3 Girl Quotes #7814
#52. The worst thing a boy could do to a girl is ignore her while she is loving you with all her heart

Liam Payne

3 Girl Quotes #7991
#53. 'Firelight' is a beautiful story about a lot of young women. My character, Caroline, is a girl who has a bad boyfriend, and he ends up getting her locked up and incarcerated.

Q'orianka Kilcher

3 Girl Quotes #8097
#54. The last thing I remember, I left with a girl on a motor bike that weighed 300 pounds.

Rod Stewart

3 Girl Quotes #8231
#55. He must have been handsome when he was alive and was handsome still, although made monstrous by his pallor and her awareness of what he was. His mouth looked soft, his cheekbones as sharp as blades, and his jaw curved, giving him an off-kilter beauty. His black hair a mad forest of dirty curls.

Holly Black

3 Girl Quotes #8803
#56. Observation #3: They gossip.
Can you believe it? I overheard Finn and Doug in the backyard talking about some girl named Dawn who blew off some guy named Simon for some other guy named Rick for like twenty minutes! They sounded like those old mole-hair ladies at Sal's Milshakes.

Kate Brian

3 Girl Quotes #34362
#57. I've always loved superheroes, and I'm sure every single kid out there is gonna love these superheroes and want to see 'Shark Boy and Lava Girl' ... and the fact that it's in 3-D.

Cayden Boyd

3 Girl Quotes #89709
#58. I just had a baby girl. My daughter weighed 27 pounds. She was 3 years old. She was delivered to me by way of the court system and a blood test.

Donnell Rawlings

3 Girl Quotes #108720
#59. Above the stage was a glass-floored second stage, which allowed customers to look up and watch another girl dancing overhead. This multidimensional display of poontang reminded me of the 3-D chessboard on Star Trek, which in turn reminded me that I was a huge nerd.

Diablo Cody

3 Girl Quotes #121425
#60. For me, college wasn't a breeze. I had 8 o'clock classes, I worked from 3 to 11 at the Settlement House. On weekends, if Northwestern Bell needed me, I'd troubleshoot for them, and I had a steady girl. God!

Henry Fonda

3 Girl Quotes #163003
#61. Retaliation is not the answer. You're going to have to deal with mean backstabbing girls your whole life, you need to learn to be smart enough to rise above, okay?
Did you kick her ass? Good girl!

Richard Castle

3 Girl Quotes #169072
#62. What do I have to do to convince you that I'm only using Dabria for one reason, one only reason: Destroy Hank, bit by bit if is necessary,and make him pay for all the things he has done to harm the girl I love?

Becca Fitzpatrick

3 Girl Quotes #195196
#63. If you're 1 of the 3 girls in pics with a greaseball whose arms are around you at a club you lose at life. If you're the greaseball you win.

Dane Cook

3 Girl Quotes #292794
#64. Her face dares me to ask her more, but I've reached my quota of daring things (1 = following cute girl, 2 = yelling at ex-boyfriend of cute girl, 3 = saving life of cute girl, 4 = asking out cute girl) for the day.

Nicola Yoon

3 Girl Quotes #370790
#65. Good girl lesson #2: When your BFF sends you a gorgeous guy, you call her and thank her. That's good manners. Good girl lesson #3: Stop scowling. You'll scare away the aforementioned gorgeous guy.

Jill Shalvis

3 Girl Quotes #468622
#66. Mary has been the most popular girl's name in the last 100 years, with 3.6 million babies given the name since 1913. For boys, James reigns, with 4.9 million namesakes in the last century.

Emily Larson

3 Girl Quotes #482941
#67. When they took TV to Fiji they found that after 3 years nearly 12 girls out of 100 were over the toilet bowls with bulimia because they felt inferior.

Susie Orbach

3 Girl Quotes #520673
#68. Holly is the fourth-prettiest girl in the class, but the top 3 all have boyfriends. So a lot of guys like me are doing everything they can to get in good with her.

Jeff Kinney

3 Girl Quotes #531351
#69. I was so lucky. I was very broke and I was taking classes at Lee Strasberg's Institute and I saw a 3 X 5 index card on the bulletin board advertising for college-aged girls for a film. That was Animal House.

Karen Allen

3 Girl Quotes #886058
#70. After playing Halo 2 for 3 hours, I went out and mowed down a Red Cross blood bank, raped anything with a pulse, and trashed the local mall. Then I toasted the gods of destruction with a goblet of blood stolen from a Girl Guide's body.

Douglas Coupland

3 Girl Quotes #923297
#71. Step 1, you find a girl to love. Step 2, she falls in love with you. Step 3, you kiss and hold her tightly.

Eddie Cochran

3 Girl Quotes #932020
#72. As a young girl, I was much more preoccupied by my flaws. Everyone teased me because of my long, skinny neck. To hide my so-called deformity, I was wearing a turtleneck when I was 3! Yet my neck is probably my best asset. At the end of the day, what counts is the entire package.

Iman Abdulmajid

3 Girl Quotes #962175
#73. Sometimes i wake up and realize that i still miss you. Then i say to myself, i am just glad he did not lie to me. He was honest. He will find the right girl, even though it wont be me. 3

Carol R. Taylor

3 Girl Quotes #1055168
#74. Football players throw a 3 pound ball in the air, but cheerleaders throw a 100 pound girl in the air and catch her.

John P. Harley

3 Girl Quotes #1174101
#75. The Colonel explained to me that 1. this was Alaska's room, and that 2. she had a single room because the girl who was supposed to be her roommate got kicked out at the end of last year, and that 3. Alaska had cigarettes, although the Colonel neglected to ask whether 4. I smoked, which 5. I didn't.

John Green

3 Girl Quotes #1207281
#76. I think if I was 5-foot-3, I would have been really popular and dated a lot more in high school. I didn't develop like the pretty girl.

Gabrielle Reece

3 Girl Quotes #1317441
#77. 984; 85; 3; 63;, 1,000,000
The Eiffel Tower is nine hundred eighty-four feet high. On a clear day, you can see eighty-five miles from the top. It has three elevators. Each elevator can carry sixty-three people. It cost about one million dollars to build Eiffel Tower.

Suzy Kline

3 Girl Quotes #1674323
#78. Epigraph
"I got a revolver to protect us." said Miss Constance,
"and I soon had use for it."
--New York Times, June 3 1915

Amy Stewart

3 Girl Quotes #1734937
#79. When I'm dating someone, I have a list called my 'Oh No Nos.' If a woman commits a Oh No No, it can end the relationship. Not loving '90s R&B music is #3 on the Oh No Nos list. Girl don't
even know who Ginuwine is.

Aziz Ansari

3 Girl Quotes #1759333
#80. Selam is our most complete skeleton of a three-year-old girl who lived and died 3.3 million years ago. She belongs to the species known as Australopithecus afarensis.

Zeresenay Alemseged

3 Girl Quotes #1814146

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top