Top 32 3 Friends Friendship Quotes

#1. There's a reason we'll all end up with just a handful of true friends in our life. These are the people that have taken the time to look at our heart, so despite any flaws they're forever in our lives.

Ron Baratono

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #897
#2. Enemies Teach. Friends Preach.

Tapan Ghosh

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #1041
#3. I'm going back to my parrot head friends.

Jimmy Buffett

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #1531
#4. Friendship gives us the strength to turn from lambs into lions.

Stephen Richards

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #2595
#5. To no one, he knew, not even to Willem. But he'd had years to learn how to keep his thoughts to himself; unlike his friends, he had learned not to share evidence of his oddities as a way to distinguish himself from others, although he was happy and proud that they shared theirs with him

Hanya Yanagihara

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #3832
#6. Your good friends can write a book on you; but Your best friends can create an embarrassing full fledged 3 hours movie on you, with silliest jingles and animation made ever.

Vikrmn

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #6356
#7. Friends are proved by adversity.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #8712
#8. I'm controversial. My friends either dislike me or hate me

Oscar Levant

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #10524
#9. Make all good men your well-wishers, and then, in the years' steady sifting, Some of them turn into friends. Friends are the sunshine of life.

John Hay

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #13991
#10. My last public performance for money was in 1967. For free, it was 1972, with the exception of two little one-shot, one-song things. But that's just for friends, out of friendship for the people involved, and also because it was fun.

Tom Lehrer

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #21874
#11. It is as easy to find a lover as to keep a friend, but as hard to find a friend as to keep a lover.

Emma Frances Dawson

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #24037
#12. I found, increasingly, that I did not particularly care and I tried to fake a little kindness, a little sweetness, tried to mirror Luna back at herself, but that exhausted me after a week and I concluded that I was not meant for this sort of thing, friends, friendliness, no, I wasn't meant for it.

Catherine Lacey

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #25320
#13. I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately.

Mark Twain

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #26883
#14. Friends are the thermometer by which we may judge the temperature of our fortunes.

Marguerite Gardiner, Countess Of Blessington

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #28906
#15. All friends are not for life, but if you have a true friend, you have a life.

Lois Wyse

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #30836
#16. As an adult, most of my friends are women . . . they, too, had that moment when they realized they were all the "other girls," and that every girl in the world is, too.

Mara Wilson

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #32089
#17. An Eastern poet, Ali Ben Abu Taleb, writes with sad truth,
He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy shall meet him everywhere.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #32322
#18. The touchstone of false friends is the day of need: by way of proof, ask a loan from your friends.

Saib Tabrizi

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #32554
#19. Because I have no actual sisters, it is my friends from Ames who've exposed me to every facet of womanhood.

Jeffrey Zaslow

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #33827
#20. Friends disappear
or they are powerless.
This is what misfortune means
an acid test of friendship.
I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Anne Carson

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #35598
#21. Love yourself as you love your neighbour. If you love your neighbour with a heavy heart, love yourself too with a heavy heart.

Israelmore Ayivor

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #37996
#22. I am a big believer that you have to nourish any relationship. I am still very much a part of my friends' lives and they are very much a part of my life. A First Lady who does not have this source of strength and comfort can lose perspective and become isolated.

Nancy Reagan

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #40907
#23. Presidents don't make new friends. That's why they've got to keep their old ones. Adm. Fitzwallace

Aaron Sorkin

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #44813
#24. Impoverished is the life fenced in with few friends

Spencer W. Kimball

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #44913
#25. All the friends I ever had are gone.

Bob Dylan

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #44956
#26. He's a good old sort. If only he weren't plumb crazy!

Michael Ende

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #48164
#27. The law of nature is alternation for evermore. Each electrical state superinduces the opposite. The soul environs itself with friends, that it may enter into a grander self-acquaintance or solitude; and it goes alone for a season, that it may exalt its conversation or society.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #48651
#28. Can miles truly separate us from friends? If you want to be with Rae, aren't you already there?

Richard Bach

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #49681
#29. I'm friends with Taylor Swift, and I am tired of people asking me questions about our friendship. When I post a picture of us on Instagram, I'm posting a picture of me and my friend.

Sarah Hyland

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #50566
#30. But friendship meant you at least planted the seed for them, love meant allowing them the ability to weed their own garden until it was something healthy and thriving, blooming and bright and smelling of heather and tiger lilies.

Shannon Noelle Long

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #51636
#31. Those that want friends to open themselves unto are cannibals of their own hearts.

Francis Bacon

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #53776
#32. If two people are so unalike, as you and I, they are pleased when they discover points of agreement. But if they are as alike as Nietzsche and I, they suffer from their differences.

H.F. Peters

3 Friends Friendship Quotes #55476

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top