Top 40 3 Decades Quotes

#1. Next month, I will celebrate my 30th anniversary of marriage with my beautiful bride, Vicki. Our marriage has been a blessing. I have gained even more respect for the institution over the past 3 decades and will defend it against attack.

Todd Tiahrt

3 Decades Quotes #584197
#2. Adaptation is the only means to reduce the now-unavoidable costs of climate change over the next few decades

Nicholas Stern

3 Decades Quotes #48449
#3. It appeared, after decades of being without a tribe, that he and his brother had found theirs.

J.R. Ward

3 Decades Quotes #34635
#4. The biggest effect of the personal computer revolution has been to allow millions and millions of people to experience computers themselves decades before they ever would have in the old paradigm.

Steve Jobs

3 Decades Quotes #36014
#5. We cannot afford to lose another decade. If we lose another decade, it becomes extremely costly to achieve climate stabilization.

Ottmar Edenhofer

3 Decades Quotes #37259
#6. She smiled... and let loose a happy scream that seemed to release decades of insecurity, unhappiness, obsessiveness and worry.

Viola Shipman

3 Decades Quotes #38376
#7. Generations from now, when historians write about these times, they might note that, in the early decades of the twenty-first century, the United States succeeded in its great and historic mission
it globalized the world. But along the way, they might write, it forgot to globalize itself.

Fareed Zakaria

3 Decades Quotes #38420
#8. One never comes into embarrassment, if one is ready to balance. To ask oneself never in embarrassment, what have you in these decades made.

Siegfried Lenz

3 Decades Quotes #39181
#9. His weekly golf game no longer keeps his love handles in check, he's recently resorted to a slight comb-over to cover that growing bald spot, he squints to avoid wearing the bifocals he hides in his desk drawer, and he spends his days in an office filled with decades-old sports trophies.

Kelley Armstrong

3 Decades Quotes #39341
#10. I have known Farley Mowat all of my life, from reading his books as a child to becoming a close friend of his over the last three decades.

Paul Watson

3 Decades Quotes #43133
#11. Mention the name George W. Bush in mixed company, and you're likely to spark a lot of debate and emotion - hot and cold, good and bad. Not a lot of neutral reaction. He was elected in the most controversial contest in American electoral history and governed during one of the most tumultuous decades.

Mark McKinnon

3 Decades Quotes #43928
#12. There's no reason the nation of Africa cannot and should not join the ranks of the world's most prosperous nations in the near term, in the decades ahead. There is simply no reason.

Joe Biden

3 Decades Quotes #34488
#13. Chinese experts noted that the U.S. economy has rebounded from the 2008 crash more strongly than some analysts here had expected, while China's own growth is slowing after several decades of rocket-ship acceleration.

David Ignatius

3 Decades Quotes #48640
#14. With their own record of killing 12 million American Indians and supporting slavery for four decades after the British abolished it, Americans wish to project their historical guilt on to someone else.

Andrew Roberts

3 Decades Quotes #50627
#15. I'm a lot less concerned with Bill Clinton's escapades decades ago than I am with Hillary Clinton's consistently wrong record when it comes to foreign policy, when it comes to domestic policy.

Ted Cruz

3 Decades Quotes #51517
#16. The idea that I hear from the right wing in the last few decades, is that any sort of sacrifice is an affront to my liberty as an American to be a pig the way I want to.

Bill Maher

3 Decades Quotes #52300
#17. I can't apply $3 billion in capital to the tech industry. It wouldn't work. But in infrastructure, education, I can make a real difference. I can change someone's life, for the better, permanently. If I can improve a kid's education, I can increase their salary later on and for decades.

Dustin Moskovitz

3 Decades Quotes #539936
#18. The vast size of the available workforce in the emerging markets (1.3 billion people in China alone) means that labor costs will not rise above the $2 per hour threshold for decades. And, that is what we are competing against!

Frank Coyle

3 Decades Quotes #625208
#19. If you look at big companies, only 1/3 of them will exist in 2 decades.

Ziad K. Abdelnour

3 Decades Quotes #625517
#20. Time rushes by and yet time is frozen. Funny how we get so exact about time at the end of life and at its beginning. She died at 6:08 or 3:46, we say, or the baby was born at 4:02. But in between we slosh through huge swatches of time
weeks, months, years, decades even.

Helen Prejean

3 Decades Quotes #1672884
#21. Sex and "sexual orientation" are being shoved at kids everywhere. It was not this way in past decades, and I believe this is another cause of more stress in kids.

Linda Harvey

3 Decades Quotes #1879526
#22. When the sommelier Enrico Bernardo moved to Paris from Italy nearly two decades ago, the world of French gastronomy brutally rejected him. No matter that he had won the competition for best sommelier in Italy; when he asked 30 restaurateurs for work in their wine cellars, all turned him down.

Elaine Sciolino

3 Decades Quotes #19765
#23. How humid the heart, its messy rooms! We eat spicy food, sweat like wood and smolder like the coal mine that caught fire decades ago, yet still smokes more than my great-uncle who will not quit- or go out-

Kevin Young

3 Decades Quotes #2501
#24. And with that, the future I had imagined, the one just about to be realized, the culmination of decades of striving, evaporated.

Paul Kalanithi

3 Decades Quotes #3399
#25. I am not God. Nor am I Phantom. I am ready to accept any criticism. I have been in politics for decades. Each and every day, in several media, there is criticism of me.

Mamata Banerjee

3 Decades Quotes #4278
#26. We are a country that has many friends, many allies, when we operate in the world, we operate with friends and allies that's been true for decades and if we wind up going to war in Iraq it will be true in Iraq.

Douglas Feith

3 Decades Quotes #4791
#27. controversial performance as a corrupt detective in Training Day - would be seen holding the Oscar for best actor, almost four decades after Poitier's

Wil Haygood

3 Decades Quotes #6983
#28. For decades now, the Democrats have had a good gig buying the votes of government workers with outrageous salaries, benefits and work rules - and then sticking productive earners with the bill. But, now, we're out of money.

Ann Coulter

3 Decades Quotes #11004
#29. A striking feature of financial service activities during the past few decades is that the financial transactions essential to the operation of the 'real' economy has become increasingly dwarfed by speculative activity.

Peter Dicken

3 Decades Quotes #11725
#30. Rather than fight the same tired battles that have dominated Washington for decades, it's time to try something new. Let's invest in our people without leaving them a mountain of debt. Let's meet our responsibility to the citizens who sent us here. Let's try common sense.

Barack Obama

3 Decades Quotes #16094
#31. Decades of record immigration have produced lower wages and higher unemployment for our citizens, especially for African-American and Latino workers. We are going to have an immigration system that works, but one that works for the American people.

Donald Trump

3 Decades Quotes #16143
#32. The real barrier (to building a brand) is the human mind. It normally takes decades to build a brand because it takes decades to penetrate the gray matter in between your ears.

Al Ries

3 Decades Quotes #33078
#33. John Baldessari, the 79-year-old conceptualist, has spent more than four decades making laconic, ironic conceptual art-about-art, both good and bad.

Jerry Saltz

3 Decades Quotes #20387
#34. We are slowly isolating the genes involved with the aging process. We do not have the fountain of youth, but I think, in the coming decades, we will unravel the aging process at the genetic level.

Michio Kaku

3 Decades Quotes #20524
#35. The government that came into power after the April 1994 elections was going to need a budget. It was drafted by our finance minister, Derek Keys, and he convinced them of the necessity to stay within the free-market principles that had been in force in South Africa for decades.

F. W. De Klerk

3 Decades Quotes #22654
#36. Seeped into his bones from decades of sitting outdoors in

Kamila Shamsie

3 Decades Quotes #22870
#37. There's that thing about the '80s, the '40s and the '60s, and the '30s, the '50s and the '70s. Something about those odd decades in this century that weren't too pleasant.

Paul Kantner

3 Decades Quotes #23463
#38. Superman is such an old character. He's an old character with this huge legacy behind him. And one of the awesome things about the fact that he's been around for these decades is that he's gone through these different phases.

Gene Luen Yang

3 Decades Quotes #24949
#39. Actually criminal sanctions that are given could be up to five years for violating the rules and regulations under the campaign finance reform. This is like the Alien and Sedition Act of years and years ago, decades ago.

Jay Alan Sekulow

3 Decades Quotes #25768
#40. There are good examples of companies - Coca-Cola is one - that invested before there was a huge market in countries, and I think that ended up playing out to their benefit for decades to come.

Mark Zuckerberg

3 Decades Quotes #30233

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top