Top 8 2950 Dean Quotes

#1. Memories were in my mind during nearly all the concerts I've done, and I realized the deep connection to my childhood, when I went out in the morning and the only thing my mom said was, "Come back before dark." What trust and what freedom!

Volker Bertelmann

2950 Dean Quotes #127578
#2. If the results don't scream: "Do this again!" Try something new.

Tony Robbins

2950 Dean Quotes #137902
#3. It's been a continuity right from the beginning - that longing to weave together perceptions, to affirm the richness of us as human beings both as performers and audience members.

Meredith Monk

2950 Dean Quotes #474530
#4. At its highest, love is a religious state of consciousness. I love you too, Buddha loves, Jesus loves, but their love demands nothing in return.

Rajneesh

2950 Dean Quotes #854577
#5. The gods love to punish whatever is greater than the rest.

Herodotus

2950 Dean Quotes #931988
#6. Cruelty is no more the cure of crimes than it is the cure of sufferings; compassion, in the first instance, is good for both; I have known it to bring compunction when nothing else would.

Walter Savage Landor

2950 Dean Quotes #1484695
#7. No one who knows my personal situation would think I am not sympathetic to the needs of the active forces.

Kit Bond

2950 Dean Quotes #1637854
#8. The clash between the individual gospel and the social gospel leaves me cold. An individual gospel is a soul without a body, and a social gospel without an individual gospel is a body without a soul. One is a ghost and the other is a corpse. Put the two together and you have a living person.66

Jayakumar Christian

2950 Dean Quotes #1739768

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top