Top 10 273 Kelvin Quotes

#1. But she would make it, because maybe he wasn't much of a warrior but if there was one thing that he was cut out for it was an epic and retarded act of love.

Brian McGreevy

273 Kelvin Quotes #72219
#2. A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.

Paul Sweeney

273 Kelvin Quotes #613777
#3. Christian heroism, and indeed one perhaps sees little enough of that, is to risk unreservedly being oneself, an individual human being, this specific individual human being alone before God, alone in this enormous exertion and this enormous accountability

Soren Kierkegaard

273 Kelvin Quotes #641034
#4. Self-realization and self-fulfilment are the sine qua non for human existence.

Arthur Miller

273 Kelvin Quotes #793832
#5. A Christian is not someone who never goes wrong, but one who is enabled to repent and pick himself up and begin again, because the Christ-life is inside him.

C.S. Lewis

273 Kelvin Quotes #953757
#6. She was also wearing brown high-heeled boots, the kind that don't make sense.

Boots are for working, for walking through wet mud, for keeping feet from getting shredded by brokenglass and falling machine parts.Boots with spiked heels were just as practical as sandals with steel toes

Penny Reid

273 Kelvin Quotes #1224389
#7. Don't ignore the five senses in search of a sixth.

Bruce Lee

273 Kelvin Quotes #1232542
#8. In my garden, care stops at the gate and gazes at me wistfully through the bars.

Alexander Smith

273 Kelvin Quotes #1411594
#9. I don't care about money. I really don't care. I just want to do what I do.

John Galliano

273 Kelvin Quotes #1762636
#10. The problem turned out to be that I never was that kind of an artist.

Todd Rundgren

273 Kelvin Quotes #1846397

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top