Top 13 2594 Candy Quotes

#1. I'm honestly perplexed about the distinction represented by the cervical wall. On one side, people should be prosecuted if they do anything to harm the fetus, but once on the outside, sorry kid, whatever happens happens. You're on your own.

Jennifer Granholm

2594 Candy Quotes #137327
#2. I didn't make the same song twice, but I definitely made the sequel to it, because everyone would come up to me in the streets saying, Yo Khaled, make another 'I'm So Hood.' We love that record so much.

DJ Khaled

2594 Candy Quotes #231307
#3. Robin used to hate to see me eat. I chewed too long for her taste. One day I figured it out. She had put two and two together. All that chewing! It was the food that was keeping me alive!

Bill Callahan

2594 Candy Quotes #294412
#4. I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone.

Ahmet Zappa

2594 Candy Quotes #515488
#5. One day it'll all make sense.

Common

2594 Candy Quotes #571842
#6. You can always, and easily, give somebody the gift of hope and faith, even in the midst of despair.

Sophie Hannah

2594 Candy Quotes #698378
#7. The quest for self-discovery is the desire to know thy soul.

Lailah Gifty Akita

2594 Candy Quotes #962953
#8. Symbolic of life, hair bolts from our head[s]. Like the earth, it can be harvested, but it will rise again. We can change its color and texture when the mood strikes us, but in time it will return to its original form, just as Nature will in time turn our precisely laid-out cities into a weed-way.

Diane Ackerman

2594 Candy Quotes #1295999
#9. Having kids means taking care of them, raising them, loving and supporting them, and none of those things have anything to do with who makes them one night in the bedroom or the experience of being pregnant

Nicholas Sparks

2594 Candy Quotes #1297579
#10. The clergy, with a few honorable exceptions, have in all modern countries been the avowed enemies of the diffusion of knowledge, the danger of which to their own profession they, by a certain instinct, seem always to have perceived.

Henry Thomas Buckle

2594 Candy Quotes #1557279
#11. And then there was one nonsense phrase he said near constant. Sounded like 'Cat hoodoo fat hag hen!

David Bain

2594 Candy Quotes #1634292
#12. Travel doesn't merely broaden the mind. It makes the mind.

Bruce Chatwin

2594 Candy Quotes #1734508
#13. There's something peculiar about writing fiction. It requires an interesting balance between seeing the world as a child and having the wisdom of a middle-aged person. The further you get from childhood and the experience of the teenage years, the greater the danger of losing that wellspring.

Kazuo Ishiguro

2594 Candy Quotes #1826752

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top