250 Famous Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 13 famous quotes and sayings about 250 famous to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 13 250 Famous Quotes

#1. From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, We will fight our country's battles in the air, on land and sea. First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean, We are proud to claim the title of United States Marines. - Marine Corps Hymn - Author: Tom Clancy
250 Famous Quotes #268759
#2. EXHORT, v.t. In religious affairs, to put the conscience of another upon the spit and roast it to a nut-brown discomfort. - Author: Ambrose Bierce
250 Famous Quotes #285809
#3. Men have been wise in many different modes; but they have always laughed the same way. - Author: Samuel Johnson
250 Famous Quotes #288762
#4. I like to read. I go to movies quite a bit. I often go to see friends in theater productions. I hike, stretch and work out. I like to sing. I love going back to acting class and working on new material. - Author: Juliet Landau
250 Famous Quotes #340962
#5. I don't know what happened to you. This Jesus thing is really interesting. It's all over the papers that you raised your mummy from the dead with a handkerchief, your most recent miracle- - Author: S.A. David
250 Famous Quotes #401385
#6. Getting away from a white or light colored tuxedo shirt is always a little dangerous. Certain staples shouldn't be mixed with. Light pink or blue is not bad, but again, you're just breaking from a classic. - Author: Paul Feig
250 Famous Quotes #407693
#7. That's the lovely thing about men, there's no guesswork involved when it comes to arousal. - Author: Belinda McBride
250 Famous Quotes #491068
#8. A real miracle's a reminder and a warning that the line that separates the possible from the impossible isn't as firm as we like to think it is. - Author: Dirk Wittenborn
250 Famous Quotes #609101
#9. I'd always wanted to be on Broadway one day, but it seemed like a dream that might be unattainable. This business has a lot of ups and downs and I learned that pretty quickly. - Author: Kara Lindsay
250 Famous Quotes #1048718
#10. Mignon' said the King, 'soon you are going to be a great king'. But he also told Anjou, in a memorable phrase
'Try to remain at peace with your neighbors: I have loved war too much ... - Author: Antonia Fraser
250 Famous Quotes #1448732
#11. Early morning does not mince words. - Author: John Galsworthy
250 Famous Quotes #1672349
#12. Have you heard his new song? 'Cause he thinks he's a black man now. - Author: Natasha Leggero
250 Famous Quotes #1687193
#13. I'm a simple kind of guy, so I just envision myself being happy. - Author: Jon Huertas
250 Famous Quotes #1770761

Famous Authors

Popular Topics