Top 20 25 Years Of Age Quotes

#1. I'm not really sure where that comes from, ... Maybe it's because I've lived more than most 25-year-olds. I left school at an early age, traveled a lot ... but I still have a far way to go.

Kasey Chambers

25 Years Of Age Quotes #328994
#2. I couldn't sing to save myself. Greg went to John after the audition and said, 'She's cute, but she can't sing very well' and he said, 'I know. We'll teach her. I just want her on the show'.

Dannii Minogue

25 Years Of Age Quotes #437384
#3. Hollywood actresses age in dog years. I'm 25 in the rest of the world, but I'm about 48 in actress years. I'm just around the corner from my midlife crisis.

Amber Heard

25 Years Of Age Quotes #472664
#4. I'm 23 right now and I feel like I'm still trying to figure it out. Maybe in another two years, I'll have it all together. So maybe 25 is the age at which a woman feels her most beautiful just because she's survived her teenage years and early twenties.

Chanel Iman

25 Years Of Age Quotes #606662
#5. If I die tomorrow, you aren't allowed to say my life was cut short at age 25. I did more in those years than most people will ever do.

Alisa Mullen

25 Years Of Age Quotes #808960
#6. Looking back 25 years later, what I may say is that the facts have been far better than the dreams. In the long course of cell life on this earth it remained, for our age for our generation, to receive the full ownership of our inheritance.

Albert Claude

25 Years Of Age Quotes #826375
#7. Since you dismissed your maid," he said, "I suppose it will be up to me to undress you."
"That is most chivalrous of you, my lord.

Julianne MacLean

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1010598
#8. By requiring all 30 million Americans age 18 to 25 to perform two years of national service, in the military or civilian life, we will be asking for a shared sacrifice from all American citizens.

Charles B. Rangel

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1113778
#9. I just fell into the job as a fashion editor at a teen magazine. I was there for two years, and I left there as a senior fashion editor at the age of 25.

Rachel Zoe

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1128649
#10. I think about 'The Simpsons,' which has been going on for 25 years. Homer is still in his late 30's. Lisa is 8, Bart is 10. Their stories are told. Yet the series keeps going on and on like a zombie that won't lie down and die. That feels forced and unnatural. The characters never change, grow, age.

Ted Naifeh

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1131629
#11. I worry about 10, 15, 20, 25 years down the road. Where are we going to be in this age of nuclear weapons, where there is no margin for error?

Lincoln Chafee

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1145866
#12. For the past 25 years as an adoption attorney, I have witnessed the extraordinary courage and compassion of women - from age 14 to 40 - facing unplanned pregnancy. Not once did I believe that the government should interfere with their personal and private decision.

Ann McLane Kuster

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1221573
#13. Would it be such a terrible thing for us to fall in love?" he asked.
"Ask me again in the morning.

Donna Thurland

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1310154
#14. All women may not be beautiful but every woman can look beautiful.

Amit Kalantri

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1316441
#15. In 2007, when I was a lawyer for the public interest group Free Press, I helped draft the complaint to the FCC against Comcast for secretly blocking BitTorrent and other technologies.

Marvin Ammori

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1374328
#16. Let me tell you exactly what we would do on Social Security. Yes, we'd raise the retirement age two years and phase it in over 25 years; that means we'd raise it one month a year for 25 years when we're all living longer, and living better lives.

Chris Christie

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1376172
#17. For a period of 17 years - from the age of 9 until I was 25 years old - my mother never spent a day free from domestic difficulties.

Chiang Kai-shek

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1480520
#18. They represent tomorrow's cigarette business ... As this 14-24 age group matures, they will account for a key share of the total cigarette volume
for at least the next 25 years.

R. J. Reynolds

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1513466
#19. I have had more magazine covers in the last 25 years than I have had in my whole elongated career. Today I am in a territory that business considers unmarketable: age and white hair. Slowly, however, I started to own that territory little by little because I stood up for age.

Carmen Dell'Orefice

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1599085
#20. Under any sort of attack, keep cool. And if you must shoot, shoot with precision.

Jeff Cooper

25 Years Of Age Quotes #1691756

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top