Top 17 25 Hours A Day Quotes

#1. Most of us focus so much on 'capturing' the moment that we don't realize we keep losing it for the next which we will lose next

Prashant Chopra

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1152980
#2. When you run in the morning, you gain time. It's like stretching 24 hours into 25. You may need less sleep and get up earlier, but if you can get by that, running early seems to expand the day.

Fred Lebow

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1839609
#3. I developed my style by pickin' a lot of cotton, plowin' that ole mule every day. I just got the rhythm, and any rhythm I need I know where it is; I know where to find it.

John Hunter

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1715545
#4. I've never gotten used to winter and never will.

Jamaica Kincaid

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1710976
#5. Next to a good meal and possibly a long night's sleep the greatest morale builder ... is clothes.

Ilka Chase

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1678207
#6. Don't depend on the thoughts; "I need more time". There are only 24 hours in each day. You can't make it 25 or 26. You just have to plan your activities very well so as to achieve the expected things with the natural time limit.

Israelmore Ayivor

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1650906
#7. This drug coverage program was clearly designed by Republicans in Congress to serve the interests of the drug and insurance industries. America's seniors were an afterthought.

Sherrod Brown

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1578860
#8. Talent on its own sat gracefully only on the very young. After a certain age it was what you did with it that counted.

Liza Cody

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1350860
#9. What is missing from today's dialogue is the effect autism is having on families, our society and what the unknown factors are. The 300lb. gorilla in the room is that our children with autism today will soon become adults with autism.

Jenny McCarthy

25 Hours A Day Quotes #1180235
#10. There was a sense of all the things that go on on the street, particularly in New York, that you are just completely unaware of, that that conversation could be happening at any time. I loved the instability of the camera. It's just an unstable world.

Jennifer Beals

25 Hours A Day Quotes #393421
#11. If we're all going to hell in a handbasket, we might as well make it a party on the way down

James St. James

25 Hours A Day Quotes #912828
#12. And now the lads and lasses, following the example of the birds, bill and coo together.

Josh Billings

25 Hours A Day Quotes #812474
#13. Man is the only animal on earth intelligent enough to invent God and foolish enough to believe in Him.

Manoj Vaz

25 Hours A Day Quotes #780579
#14. Google makes so much money that it's now worth three times more than every U.S. airline combined.

Peter Thiel

25 Hours A Day Quotes #648183
#15. We all have a responsibility to volunteer somewhere and I'm lucky that I get the education and get taken to places to see what's out there and see what's happening and to then be a part of it in hopefully an impactful way.

Jennifer Garner

25 Hours A Day Quotes #542298
#16. Ryan finally came to my rescue. He'd thought working together in Paper Moon would help us bond.

Tatum O'Neal

25 Hours A Day Quotes #528773
#17. We'll free every slave in every town and region. Can anybody get a bigger army than that?

Dalton Trumbo

25 Hours A Day Quotes #419196

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top