Top 14 25 Great Commander Riker Quotes

#1. Sometimes I doubt that anyone with a philosophical turn of mind is fit to judge anyone. He never comprehends the concept of guilt.

Jack Henry Abbott

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #43065
#2. Oh, it's nice to get up in the mornin', But it's nicer to lie in bed.

Sir Harry Lauder

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #131915
#3. I went hunting wild
After the wildest beauty in the world
Which lies not calm in eyes, or braided hair
But mocks the steady running of the hour
And if it grieves, grieves richlier than here

Wilfred Owen

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #238844
#4. Anonymity is a wonderful thing if you can hang on to it. I live in Pasadena where we try to keep the movie people out. We discourage them from moving in our neighborhood and if they do we burn effigies on their lawns.

Joe Johnston

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #539883
#5. Still,
the refugee camp of Jenin remained as it had been, a one-square-mile
patch of earth, excised from time and imprisoned in that endless year
of 1948

Susan Abulhawa

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #674176
#6. My father was unemployed and I was the eldest of seven children. We were very poor. And when you ask how did we support ourselves, the only funding that we had was unemployment payments.

John Hume

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #775676
#7. I believe every minister of the gospel is called to this ministry first of all. The ministry of light, the ministry of destruction of darkness, the ministry of setting people free from ignorance.

Sunday Adelaja

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #915179
#8. I envied Victor's certainty, the idiot syntax of the righteous. This belief - that the world had a visible order, and all we had to do was look for the symbols - as if evil were a code that could be cracked.

Emma Cline

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #942142
#9. It is a policeman's duty to retrieve stolen property and return it to its owners. But when robbery becomes the purpose of the law, and the policeman's duty becomes, not protection, but the plunder of property - then it is an outlaw who has to become a policeman.

Ayn Rand

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #1205308
#10. Is not life in itself a thing of goodness, irrespective of whether the course it takes for us can be called a 'happy' one?

Thomas Mann

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #1250742
#11. Muttering, "Fuck it," he threw his finger away. It hit the wall. He heard the quiet thunk through the sounds of helicopters. Must

Richard Laymon

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #1383620
#12. Trains are beautiful. They take people to places they've never been, faster than they could ever go themselves. Everyone who works on trains knows they have personalities, they're like people. They have their own mysteries.

Sam Starbuck

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #1463222
#13. I aint choose to rhyme, Rhyming chose me ...

Bubba Sparxxx

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #1550656
#14. I read a book one day and my whole life was changed.

Orhan Pamuk

25 Great Commander Riker Quotes #1867342

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top