24 Series Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 17 famous quotes and sayings about 24 series to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 17 24 Series Quotes

#1. The moment an emotion or fact is transformed into a photograph it is no longer a fact but an opinion. - Author: Richard Avedon
24 Series Quotes #51758
#2. But - I'm leaving."
Not without me. - Author: Josephine Angelini
24 Series Quotes #247255
#3. I love to improvise, but I always thought "Man, it's like the final frontier for improvisational actors, to really go for something emotional, something that's not just chasing the laugh." - Author: John C. Reilly
24 Series Quotes #344083
#4. Once it's in you to being a starter, you always want to be that. But you understand the circumstances and you understand what you can and can't do. And that's the reality of it. - Author: Marshall Faulk
24 Series Quotes #535078
#5. 'America 24/7' will be a landmark series in documentary photography and the watershed event of the new digital photography age. - Author: Rick Smolan
24 Series Quotes #588212
#6. The blessing in life is when you find the torture you are comfortable with. That's marriage, it's kids, it's work, it's exercise. Find the torture you're comfortable with and you'll do well. You've mastered that, you've mastered life. - Author: Jerry Seinfeld
24 Series Quotes #859480
#7. It was a white-collar crime."
Illium gave her an odd look. "In the human world, such crimes are lightly punished, though they harm hundreds, leading some to choose death out of despair, while the man who beats a single person is considered the worse criminal. - Author: Nalini Singh
24 Series Quotes #898263
#8. But when justice is done the world drops away. - Author: Anne Carson
24 Series Quotes #970283
#9. I was 24 when I was offered 'Doomwatch.' There was an option for a further series, and I turned it down. It is a wonderfully glorious thing to be unknowingly arrogant. - Author: Robert Powell
24 Series Quotes #980967
#10. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I've done it all. I've worked as a clown, literally, at children's parties. - Author: Jussie Smollett
24 Series Quotes #985391
#11. Politeness. Obedience. Loyalty. Intelligence. Courtesy. Efficiency. - Author: Arundhati Roy
24 Series Quotes #1062091
#12. Although there were only about 24 episodes made it seems to run forever. They take a couple of episodes and put them together, making a feature film once in a while. I had good fun making the series. - Author: Gil Gerard
24 Series Quotes #1085081
#13. You imagine that, going into such a huge American series, you will come up against a lot of egos, but it was the complete opposite on '24,' a dream team. - Author: Emily Berrington
24 Series Quotes #1210416
#14. The way the two of them look at each other is like touching. - Author: Ally Condie
24 Series Quotes #1569660
#15. The best government in the world, the best religion, the best traditions of any people, depend upon the good or evil of the men and women who administer them. - Author: Pearl S. Buck
24 Series Quotes #1679370
#16. I thought buying at the local market would be an excellent way to build positive relationships with the local villagers. - Author: Eric Greitens
24 Series Quotes #1702357
#17. Many said selfishness was the flaw of our modern age; but then self-conceit emerged from a corner of the deepest hell to join selfishness. - Author: Franz Grillparzer
24 Series Quotes #1860865

Famous Authors

Popular Topics