24 Kiefer Sutherland Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 23 famous quotes and sayings about 24 kiefer sutherland to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 23 24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes

#1. When we shoot 24, there are so many things I have to worry about, from the script to technical things to my performance, that I don't have a second to be bored or take anything for granted. We produce 24 hours of film a season, which is like making 12 movies. - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #820695
#2. Always have one possibility in mind and that is to go to the top, to be the best. Everything else should just be a means to that end. - Author: Arnold Schwarzenegger
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1866274
#3. I would love to do '24' until I was 60, but I don't think anybody would accept it. - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1821113
#4. '24' and 20th Century Fox and Sky TV are not responsible for training the U.S. military. It is not our job to do. To me, this is almost as absurd as saying, 'The Sopranos' supports the mafia, and by virtue of that, HBO supports the mafia.' - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1764922
#5. My iPhone stays on. All my friends and family know that I hate the phone, so no one calls me on it. I just use it to play Words With Friends and take pictures of cute shoes. - Author: Jasika Nicole
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1670518
#6. Kiefer Sutherland is a crazy jerk on '24,' but you love him because he gets the job done. And I think that that goes for a lot of action stars, I mean Steven Segal is a jerk, but you want to watch him because, eventually, he's a jerk who can beat up bad people. - Author: Paul Scheer
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1443806
#7. I guess if you're really a friend, you overlook certain things. Its easy to be friends with someone who only says things you want to hear. I guess if you're really a friend, you have to cut a friend some slack. - Author: Catherine Ryan Hyde
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1417668
#8. Without the balance between the bright side and the dark, we are just smiling idiots without depth or breadth or meaning. - Author: Vivienne Tuffnell
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1394769
#9. I would rather go while I am being urged to stay, than to stay beyond the time when I should go. - Author: John Major
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1394341
#10. What is Freedom? ye can tell That which slavery is, too well For its very name has grown To an echo of your own. - Author: Percy Bysshe Shelley
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1357461
#11. I loved '24', but I didn't think anyone else would. I had absolutely no idea. - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1195713
#12. When people say they're unemployed, bored, or have nothing to do, I sigh and think, "If only time were transferable. - Author: Joyce Rachelle
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #1188638
#13. Why is it that beautiful women never seem to have curiosity?
Is it because they know they're classical? With classical things the Lord finished the job. Ordinary ugly people know they're deficient and they go on looking for the pieces. - Author: Penelope Gilliatt
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #137953
#14. Normal science, the activity in which most scientists inevitably spend almost all their time, is predicated on the assumption that the scientific community knows what the world is like - Author: Thomas S. Kuhn
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #815365
#15. When I start writing these novels, I go into them with a spirit of inquiry rather than to substantiate prejudices I had in the beginning. If you don't do that, you can't write good characters. - Author: Ruth Ozeki
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #761796
#16. Wise men think and speak alike. - Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafon
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #715865
#17. Some people think it's because '24' was jump-started by what happened on 9/11. That was never why we made the show. We started production six months prior to 9/11, and we'd already done ten episodes. - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #684297
#18. I had an unbelievable experience on '24'. We shot 198 episodes, and I was as excited about shooting the 198th as I was the first. - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #627665
#19. Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life. - Author: Jeff Bezos
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #601890
#20. When I was growing up, I didn't know who Jewish people were, what it was to be Jewish. - Author: Mike Birbiglia
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #577913
#21. Though you may never have attended a funeral, two of the world's humans die every second. Eight in the time it took you to read that sentence. Now we're at fourteen. The dead space this process out nicely so that the living hardly even notice they're undergoing the transformation. Unless - Author: Caitlin Doughty
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #567504
#22. Self-righteousness is an especially heady condition that all of us have experienced at one time or another. Those who are honest will admit there is something sickly-sweet and alluring about knowing you are right, while others are terribly wrong. - Author: David Brin
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #463328
#23. There are aspects of '24' where I love its politics and aspects where I hate them. - Author: Kiefer Sutherland
24 Kiefer Sutherland Quotes #409524

Famous Authors

Popular Topics