Top 13 24 Hour Party Quotes

#1. '24 Hour Party People' was a comedy, and I knew that from the beginning.

Peter Hook

24 Hour Party Quotes #1050416
#2. The people are starving. They need food; they need medicine; they need education. They do not need a skyscraper to house the ruling party and a 24-hour TV station.

Wangari Maathai

24 Hour Party Quotes #147663
#3. But liberals love to drape themselves in decades-old glories they had nothing to do with.

Ann Coulter

24 Hour Party Quotes #280373
#4. The Chinese government launched China's first 24-hour news channel. And since the channel will only report stories that are favorable to the ruling party, they've decided to call it Fox News.

Conan O'Brien

24 Hour Party Quotes #362143
#5. Is it not better for a man never to have been born?"
"Certaintly not" The response was brisk. "Just to be able to study the sky is reason enough to be alive."
"Unfortunately, I can't see the sky."
"Then listen to music.

Gore Vidal

24 Hour Party Quotes #656084
#6. There is a sad disconnectedness that overcomes a library when its owner is gone.

Lois McMaster Bujold

24 Hour Party Quotes #721443
#7. Don't tell me he's bisexual! Don't tell me this is more of the guy in the hallway! Don't tell me he wants us to have it off together, Philip Roth fucking Philip Roth! That, I'm afraid, is a form of masturbation too fancy even for me.

Philip Roth

24 Hour Party Quotes #866819
#8. Showbiz is great if you're successful.

Don Rickles

24 Hour Party Quotes #890549
#9. Contrast that with the call of the Liberal Democrats in April, when they were prepared to call upon the British people to participate in a 24-hour strike. It shows how far to the right the Labour Party's gone.

Arthur Scargill

24 Hour Party Quotes #1004176
#10. Time destroys everything.

Monica Bellucci

24 Hour Party Quotes #1039268
#11. I'm hosting weekend retreats all over America. It is like a 24-hour slumber party for moms. We laugh, eat, play games, get massages, win prizes, talk about parenting and even cry a bit.

Lisa Whelchel

24 Hour Party Quotes #1069698
#12. At the end of the day, my sole goal, when I go into any scene, is to try to be as honest as I possibly can, and then everything else is second. The most important thing for me is to just be as honest as I possibly can.

Michael Rapaport

24 Hour Party Quotes #1105757
#13. We are gathered here to send our gratitude to Pinnacle Officer Wilcox
and FERTS, for our daily provision and protection from those who would seek to strike against our Vassals, our Fighters and our Internees.

Grace Hudson

24 Hour Party Quotes #1385909

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top